|This article is about a/an rider form used by several identities in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Kamen Rider G4 (仮面ライダーG4 Kamen Raidā Jī Fō, Masked Rider G4) may refer to any of the following characters.
- A G4 Chip appears in the World of Agito arc in Kamen Rider Decade. The chip was found in Shouichi Ashikawa's old locker by Daiki Kaito. The chip, however, was destroyed by Toko Yashiro.
- In Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010, G4's Gigant was used by Decade, through "Attack Ride: Gigant" card which means G4 may be carded by Decade.
- G4 makes another appearance in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider The Movie: Cho Den-O Trilogy Episode Yellow: Treasure de End Pirates, he was summon by Kamen Rider Diend Complete Form with "Gekijouban" (translate is Movie) Attack Ride Card alongside with other 7 Riders: Kamen Rider Ryuga, Kamen Rider Orga, Kamen Rider Glaive, Kamen Rider Kabuki, Kamen Rider Caucasus, Kamen Rider Arc, and Kamen Rider Skull.
Generation-4 System/Kamen Rider G4
- Head height: 198 centimeters (6ft 4in)
- Base weight: 150 kilograms (330.6lbs)
- Ability perimeters
- Punching power: 4t
- Kicking power: 13t
- Maximum jump height: 25m (82ft)
- Maximum running speed: 100m/7.5s (328ft/3.5sec)
- Vision: 15 km approx. (9.3 miles)
- Hearing: 15 km approx. (9.3 miles)
- Defense Rating: 8
Kamen Rider G4 was an upgraded version of the G3 system conceptualized by Sumiko Ozawa from the G3-X model. However, the G4 was deemed far too dangerous for use, so Ozawa never included the adjustments in the design schematics. But, Risako Fukami would steal the plans and construct the G4 System herself, adding a Prediction System to improve the AI and make the G4 the most powerful weapon on Earth. Unlike earlier G-Series of Kamen Riders motif based on Kuuga, G4's motif was based on Kamen Rider Agito.
Physically, G4 would reflect Agito's Burning Form, but the horns on G4's helmet resemble Agito's crest horns (unopened) from his basic Ground Form. And fittingly, being a Dark Rider, the colors on G4's eyes (blue) are also colors that happen to contradict Agito's Eyes (yellow); even G3-X's eyes (a much more red shade) also contradict G4's.
However, despite G4's motif being based on Agito instead of Kuuga, G4 still has design elements resembling parts of Kuuga's Standard & Rising Forms (shoulders and trim, although Agito's Burning Form is also shown to have a trim), as well as his Ultimate form (legs, body, arms, and G4's black and yellow color palette at the torso.)
- Height: 198cm
- Weight: 180kg
- Punching Power: 3t
- Kicking Power: 8t
- Maximum Jump Height: 22m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100m/7.5s
G4-X is the upgraded version of the old G4 system. Not much is known about this other than it being a form exclusive to the S.I.C. line. Designed to destroy the rampaging Kamen Rider G1, the suit became more similar to the G3-X system, putting less of a strain and damper on the wearer and sporting a blue coloring instead of black and gray.
- GM-01 R4 - A modified version of the Kamen Rider G3's GM-01 "Scorpion"; a modular magnum pistol, stored on right hip, hand-carried in use.
- "Gigant" - A shoulder-mounted missile launcher, mounted over the right shoulder when in use. Used as a finisher.
- Kamen Ride: G4: A Rider Card containing the power of Kamen Rider G4, possessed by Kamen Rider Diend. It one of the eight cards used by Diend Complete Form. It summons Kamen Rider G4.
- Attack Ride: Gigant: The Gigant Attack Ride Card is used by Decade to summon Kamen Rider G4's Gigant to attack enemies. Used to defeat Kamen Rider J.