|This article is about a/an movie in Kamen Rider Ghost.|
|"Sorry Kamen Riders, this article is too small for the people to read." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
|WARNING: This movie contains scenes of graphic violence, blood and bloodshed. Viewer discretion is advised!|
|Kamen Rider Ghost RE:BIRTH: Kamen Rider Specter|
|A movie for Kamen Rider Ghost|
|Release date April 19, 2017|
|Written by Takuro Fukuda|
|Directed by Kazuya Kamihoriuchi|
|Order in Continuity|
Kamen Rider Ghost: Truth! The Secret Of Heroes' Eyecons!
Kamen Sentai Gorider
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: True Ending
A continuation from the TV series, this is the story of Makoto, Alain, and Kanon who have traveled back to the Gamma World. An encounter between Makoto, Alain, and their friends will take place. It will explain the connection between Makoto and the Makoto doppelganger. Kanon’s secret will be revealed as well.
After two years, the conflict between the Gamma World and the Human World is over, and Alain and Makoto were working hard alongside the others to return the world of Gamma to its true original world by turning the sky into a clean blue sky. However, the hardship of their work would be interfered when the imprisoned long time enemy of Adonis, Danton came to the Gamma world. Makoto is about to learn a horrible truth about himself and also Kanon, which gives him a great conflict path to save the Gamma World between him and Alain.
A new story is born from Ghost! Kamen Rider Specter/Makoto Fukami’s secrets are revealed!
The Story begins with a delirious lullaby emitting from the space as the view changed to space where the Gamma World and it's satellite appeared, before it zooms to an asteroid where an old man sung the lullaby while trying to free himself, bleed himself while doing so.
The scene then changed to the Gamma World, where Makoto Fukami found Alain visiting a place similar to a cemetery. Alain stated that it's still a long way to go before they could restore the blue sky in Gamma World. Alain is about to break down when Makoto reminded him to follow what his heart said, similar to what Adonis said before his death. Hearing that, Alain cheers up and said that their fighting is not over yet. Makoto also said that their fight has just started before Alain left. Makoto reminds himself to his late Father, Daigo Fukami before he followed Alain.
Meanwhile, Akari and Igor are working to make an air purifier machine to restore the blue sky on Gamma World, although Akari still can't find the formula to do so. In a fit of frustration, Akari almost slapped Igor again before apologizing. Nevertheless, Akari become more determined before slapping Igor again.
At Daitenkuu Temple, Takeru is struggling with his homework with Jabel and Narita supervising him. Takeru bemoaned about Onari whereabout, while Jabel replied that with Edith disappearance, Onari was working alone at his Detective Agency with Shibuya and Yasushi as his coworker. Onari himself was trying to search of a missing pet when Akari call him and Takeru.
Back to the space, the old man still trying to freed himself from the prison as the asteroid hit the Gamma Satellite and about to crash into Gamma world. On the other hand, Makoto, Alain, Kanon and Alia is eagerly waiting for Takeru and co arrival. Upon their arrival to the Gamma world, with the machine as well, Alain thank them all. However, before they able to test it, a meteor shower occur and some of it crash landing near the monolith, revealing the old man, now freed. And exclaimed that he's back.
As Makoto (and Onari) tries to follow the problem source, the view changed to a staircase where Gyro found the old man and identify him as Danton. Soon, both of them are locked on a cruel brawl, where Danton easily defeat Gyro, even when the latter transformed into Gamma Perfect Superior and get absorbed, presumably killed. Makoto as Specter arrived late and saw Danton. However, as Danton touched him, a suppressed memory within Makoto awaken. Danton also realizing this before he introduce himself and apologized, stating that he only want to give happiness to humanity. Onari who saw all of this decide to go back and report.
Makoto finally de-transformed and Danton states that it's been a long time since they last met. Makoto and Danton then decide to sight-seeing the city and Makoto explained that due of the Red Sky in Gamma world, the people resides here are suffered with many disease, to the point when even Shiki couldn't help much. Many citizens then starts to complaining about how slow Alain worked, when Makoto angrily said that they need to be patient a little more.
To be added
Continuity And Placement
This movie takes place 2 years after the events of Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider. .
|Kamen Rider Specter||Makoto Fukami|
|Kamen Rider Necrom||Alain|
- Kanon Fukami
- Takeru Tenkuji
- Akari Tsukimura
- Onari Yamanouchi
- Yasushi Onodera
- Shibuya Hachioji
|Gamma Superior Perfect||Gyro|
- Makoto Fukami (深海 マコト Fukami Makoto): Ryosuke Yamamoto (山本 涼介 Yamamoto Ryōsuke)
- Alain (アラン Aran): Hayato Isomura (磯村 勇斗 Isomura Hayato)
- Kanon Fukami (深海 カノン Fukami Kanon): Mio Kudo (工藤 美桜 Kudo Mio)
- Takeru Tenkuji (天空寺 タケル Tenkūji Takeru): Shun Nishime (西銘 駿 Nishime Shun)
- Akari Tsukimura (月村 アカリ Tsukimura Akari): Hikaru Ohsawa (大沢 ひかる Ōsawa Hikaru)
- Onari Yamanouchi (山ノ内 御成 Yamanouchi Onari): Takayuki Yanagi (柳 喬之 Yanagi Takayuki)
- Shibuya Hachioji (八王子 シブヤ Hachiōji Shibuya): Takuya Mizoguchi (溝口 琢矢 Mizoguchi Takuya)
- Narita (ナリタ): Reo Kansyuji (勧修寺 玲旺 Kanshūji Reo)
- Yasushi Onodera (小野寺 靖 Onodera Yasushi): Yasuomi Sano (佐野 泰臣 Sano Yasuomi)
- Jabel (ジャベル Jaberu): Sotaro (聡太郎 Sōtarō)
- Igor (イゴール Igōru): Hiroshi Yamamoto (山本 浩司 Yamamoto Hiroshi)
- Gyro (ジャイロ Jairo): Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Alia (アリア)/Alicia (アリシア Arishia): Reon Kadena (かでな れおん Kadena Reon)
- Adonis (アドニス): Hiroshi Katsuno (勝野 洋 Katsuno Hiroshi)
- Chikara Saionji (西園寺 主稅 Saionji Chikara): Yoshiyuki Morishita (森下 能幸 Morishita Yoshiyuki)
- Danton (ダントン): James Onoda (ジェームス 小野田 Jēmusu Onoda, Kome Kome Club)
- Chloe (クロエ Kuroe): Marsh Aya (マーシュ 彩 Māshu Aya)
- Makoto Fukami (Child): Renma Taga (多賀 蓮真 Taga Renma)
- Kanon Fukami (Child): Yui Segizawa (堰沢 結衣 Segizawa Yui)
- Old Man: Yasuo Hanayama (華山 益夫 Hanayama Yasuo)
- Woman: Hiroe Amano (天野 弘愛 Amano Hiroe)
- Child: Tokia Kitahara (北原 十希明 Kitahara Tokia)
- Kamen Rider Specter: Jun Watanabe (渡辺 淳 Watanabe Jun)
- Kamen Rider Necrom: Eitoku (永徳)
- Evolude: Kazuya Okada (岡田 和也 Okada Kazuya)
- Gyro: Danki Sakae (榮 男樹 Sakae Danki)
- Eyecon Used:
- Specter, Deep Specter, Sin Specter
- Necrom, Yujou Burst
- Damashii Used:
- Specter Damashii, Deep Specter, Sin Specter
- Necrom Damashii, Yujou Burst Damashii
- When Alain activates the Yujou Burst Damashii as Necrom, the announcement of the Mega Uloader was "Kaigan!" instead of "Tengan!".
- Sin Specter's transient suit's close up was not shown on screen after Sin Specter Damshii merges Makoto by transforming into Specter, however, the Sin Specter Damashii covers the close up of his transient suit.