|This article is about a/an rider troop in Kamen Rider Wizard.|
|Kamen Rider Mage|
|Series:||Kamen Rider Wizard|
|Rider Type:||Varies (depends on the user's role)|
|Homeworld:||Earth (Main Timeline Continuity)|
|First Appearance:||I Want to Ride a Bike|
|Number of Episode|
|Kamen Rider Mage|
- "Change, Now!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
Kamen Rider Mage
- Height: 195 cm.
- Weight: 80 kg.
- Punching Power: 2.0 tons
- Kicking Power: 3.2 tons
- Highest Jump: 12 m.
- Fastest Speed: 100 m per 7.0 seconds
Anyone can be a Mage, where the magical rings can be bought at the antique shop. Most bearers of the Mage systems are actually servants or foot soldiers to Kamen Rider Sorcerer. In the series, only people who have stopped their Phantoms from emerging by pulling back from despair (with Mayu Inamori, Yuzuru Iijima and Masahiro Yamamoto being the three people who were given the powers by Fueki) can become Kamen Rider Mage, but in Magic Land, anyone can become Kamen Rider Mage.
However, there are slight differences depending on what type of citizen they are. Captains and high ranked soldiers are equipped with a red cape on the right shoulder. Regular soldiers of the Imperial Guards only have a yellow cape, while regular people have no cape at all.
In the TV-series, the differences are much more noticable. Instead of a cape, different mages will instead have different colored-gems. Mayu is the orange Mage, Yuzuru Iijima is the blue Mage, and Masahiro Yamamoto is the green Mage.
- Mage's Belt - Transformation belt
- Wizard Rings - Rings
- Scratch Nail - A giant glove equipped with claws
- RiderScarper - The combat staff/flying broomsticks used by Magic Land Mages.
- WizarSwordGun - Weapon used by the Mages trained by the White Wizard.
The normal soldier version bears a yellow cape to represent their ranks.
The Imperial Guard Captain bears a red cape to represent his rank.
An alternate variation of Kamen Rider Mage used by Yuzuru Iijima.
An alternate variation of Kamen Rider Mage used by Masahiro Yamamoto.
Anyone in Magic Land possesses a red WizarDriver identical to that of the White Wizard's and Kamen Rider Sorcerer's, known as a Mage's Belt, in addition to the following known rings; a Mage Transformation Ring, a Driver On Ring, a multipurpose Common Ring, and a Flower Ring. In the series proper, the Mages instead have access to various Magic Rings used by Fueki and/or Haruto along with their Transformation Ring. Mayu uses the orange one seen in the movie while Yuzuru Iijima and Masahiro Yamamoto use a blue and green version of the same Ring, respectively.
All Kamen Rider Mages from Magic Land are armed with a staff similar to a broomstick called a RiderScarper which not only use for melee combat but also for transportation purposes, similar to a wizard/witch's flying broomstick. Mayu and Yuzuru, being from the "main world", instead each use a WizarSwordGun (Masahiro may have one as well, but it was never used). Also, each Mage has a big claw on their left hand, called the Scratch Nail.
Earth (Main Timeline)
- Citizens of Magic Land
- This is the only Rider Troop group to bear the title of Kamen Rider.
- Although the episode featuring Mayu's first transformation to Kamen Rider Mage aired (June 23rd, 2013) over a month before the premiere of Kamen Rider Wizard in Magic Land (August 3rd, 2013), the news of Mayu's transformation into Mage and the many Mages in the summer movie was revealed at the same time, leaving her somewhat overshadowed.
- The colors of two of the in-series Mages (Blue and Green) mirror two of Kamen Rider Wizard's other Main Forms and their Upgrades (Water Style/Dragon and Hurricane Style/Dragon) while the main Mage is orange, a combination of red and yellow, which matches his other two forms (Flame Style/Dragon and Land Style/Dragon). Ironic considering they, along with Wizard, are needed to start the Sabbath again.