|This article is about a/an rider form used by several identities in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Kamen Rider Ryuki may refer to any the following characters.
Currently there are three people who have assumed the title Ryuki, the original television version Shinji Kido, the original Ryuki, who only appears in 13 Riders and is mentioned in the series, Kōichi Sakakibara and an alternate world version in Kamen Rider Decade, Shinji Tatsumi.
A journalist trainee working for ORE Journal who becomes Ryuki after finding the deck.
A victim of the Mirror Monster attacks in the original series who was the original Ryuki in the 13 Riders special.
An A.R. World version of Shinji Kido.
- Height: 190cm
- Weight: 90kg
- Punching Power: 3t (AP: 50)
- Kicking Power: 5t (AP: 100)
- Maximum Jump Height: 10m
- Maximum Running Speed: 45km/h
- Sight and Hearing: 5km radius
Blank Form is Ryuki's default form when lacking a Contract Monster, possessing an arm-mounted Ride Visor and weak weapons like the Rider Saber and the Rider Shield. It is much weaker than any of his other forms and any of the other Riders, though it is enough to keep him from disintegrating in the Mirror World. Shinji began the series in this form before he contracted Dragredder, and he also reverted back to this form when his Contract Card was stolen by Kamen Rider Gai.
Mounted on his left forearm, Ride Visor is Ryuki's card reader while in Blank Form.
Guard Vent (AP: 300): No notable description.
- Height: 190 cm
- Weight: 90kg
- Punching Power: 10t (AP: 200)
- Kicking Power: 20t (AP: 400)
- Maximum Jump Height: 35m
- Maximum Running Speed: 72km/h
- Sight and Hearing: 15km radius
This is Ryuki's standard form that he had throughout most of the series, obtained once he forms his contract with Dragredder. A "balanced" Rider with equally powerful melee and far-range fighting capabilities, he uses the Drag Visor gauntlet on his left forearm to use Advent Cards.
Ryuki's card reader, the Drag Visor (mounted on his left forearm) resembles the head of Dragredder. It transformed from Blank Form's Ride Visor after the contract was made with Dragredder.
- Height: 193cm
- Weight: 95kg
- Punching Power: 15t (AP: 300)
- Kicking Power: 25t (AP: 500)
- Maximum Jump Height: 45m
- Maximum Running Speed: 80km/h
- Sight and Hearing: 20km radius
Kamen Rider Ryuki Survive (仮面ライダー龍騎サバイブ Kamen Raidā Ryūki Sabaibu) is Ryuki's ultimate form, assumed by using the power of Survive Rekka . In this form, Ryuki's Rider Visor transforms into a gun-like weapon called the Drag Visor-Zwei , which can assume Drag Blade mode with the sword opening from the visor like a pocket knife with a blade measuring 1.2m in length.
Ryuki Survive's card reader is a Drag Visor-Zwei which resembled a blaster with a dragon's head on the front. "Zwei" means "two" in German, which is used to refer to his visor being in its second form.
- Advent (AP: 7000): Summons Dragranzer.
- Sword Vent (AP: 3000): Activates Drag Visor-Zwei's sword mode. The sword opens like a pocket knife from Drag Visor-Zwei and extend; blade measures 1.2m in length.
- Shoot Vent (AP: 4000): Summons Dragranzer for a fire-breathing attack called "Meteor Bullet."
- Guard Vent (AP: 4000): Dragranzer coils around Ryuki as a protective barricade called the "Fire Wall." It was used to repel Ohja's Metalgelas-based Final Vent Heavy Pressure.
- Strange Vent: A generic card that could be used by any of the 13 Riders. Once activated, it changed itself into one of the Advent Cards of the 13 Riders in a random manner. In the TV series, it had become the Trick Vent card of Kamen Rider Knight in one occasion and the Steal Vent card of Kamen Rider Odin in another. In the case of Ryuki, it seemed to follow a pattern: it consistently copied the next Advent Card that would be used by the opposing Rider. The actual effect is that it chooses a random vent and activates it. This vent can do nothing, summon, trick, or whatever else it picks. In the OOO, Den-o, and all riders net movie, Ryuki (not in survive form) use this card to change poker cards into randomly cards.
- Final Vent (AP: 9000): Ryuki executes the "Dragon Firestorm" attack where Dragranzer turns into a motorcycle and shoots fireballs at the target before ramming it.
Kamen Rider Decade's Final Form Ride allows Ryuki to change into Ryuki Dragreder (リュウキドラグレッダー, Ryūki Doragureddā). This automatically equips Ryuki with Guard Vent and Sword Vent. While the first transformation required Decade's assistance, Ryuki eventually was able to transform at will into this form. Ryuki can also shoot fireballs from his mouth in this form.