Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an rider form in Kamen Rider Kabuto.|
Kamen Rider TheBee (仮面ライダーザビー Kamen Raidā ZaBī) is one of the characters in Kamen Rider Kabuto. It is based on a bee/wasp motif. Similar to the Hopper Riders, both former users of TheBee, it relies on close-range combat because of the lack of any weapons. The following characters have used the Rider's alias:
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 192cm
- Weight: 127kg
- Punching Power: 8t
- Kicking Power: 9t
- Maximum Jump Height: 21m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100m/8.6s
Masked Form (マスクドフォーム Masukudo Fōmu) is TheBee's strong, heavily armored, but less offensive form resembling a beehive. This is the default form until the rider rotates TheBee Zecter around the wrist to initiate the Cast Off command.
- "Cast Off: Change Wasp!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 192cm
- Rider Weight: 92kg
- Punching Power: 3t
- Kicking Power: 6t
- Maximum Jump Height: 39m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100m/5.6s
- Finisher Power: 17t
Rider Form (ライダーフォーム Raidā Fōmu) is TheBee's sleeker, faster, and more offensive form which merely resembles the wasp motif. In this form TheBee can initiate the Clock Up command to travel at near light speeds to match the speed of Worms. By pressing a button on TheBee Zecter, the Rider Sting (ライダースティング Raidā Sutingu) tachyon-powered punch is activated, allowing the user to pierce through a Worm with the stinger on the TheBee Zecter.
Arata Kagami (加賀美 新 Kagami Arata) received the TheBee Zecter in episode 9 after it abandoned Yaguruma. Being easily angered, Yaguruma made Tendou's defeat a higher priority than protecting his subordinates. In turn, the TheBee Zecter went to Kagami who was desperate to protect the injured Shadow Troopers. However, Kagami relinquished his role as TheBee because of his respect for Tendou. Kagami later became Kamen Rider Gatack.
Masato Mishima (三島 正人 Mishima Masato) temporarily used the TheBee Zecter after Kageyama's transformation canceled in the fight against Formicaalubus Worm Maxilla in episode 16. Despite the Zecter's attempt to reject him, he did a superhuman jump into the air, caught the fleeing Zecter, and forced the transformation. He is the strongest of the TheBee Zecter's wearers, capable of taking out the Formicaalubus Worm with bare punches. After defeating the Worm, the Zecter returns to Kageyama.
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Kabuto video game
Behind the scenes
- TheBee is based on either a bee or a wasp motif. His name is TheBee, but his Zecter calls "CHANGE WASP" upon Cast Off. A bee is a subtype of wasp, but in English the name "wasp" is rarely used for bees and other subtypes that have their own names.
- In Kamen Rider Decade, when TheBee Masked cast off into TheBee Rider, the Zecter doesn't annouce "CHANGE WASP".
- Kamen Rider TheBee and Kaixa share some similarities with each other in that the insects they're modeled after are both wasps; in Kaixa's case however, it is more specifically a Hornet, which is part of a Wasp subfamily. When comparing their rider designs together, they also have the color yellow on their suits (TheBee's yellow color scheme is more dominant than Kaixa's), and even their overall Rider designs share some similarities, especially with their helmets.