|This article is about a/an rider system/rider form used by several identities in Kamen Rider Den-O.|
The movie Saraba Kamen Rider Den-O: Final Countdown introduces a new system, Kamen Rider Yuuki (仮面ライダー幽汽 Kamen Raidā Yūki?), an evil Kamen Rider system used by those who have control over the Ghost Train (幽霊列車 Yūrei Ressha?), a skull-faced steam-engine that transcends the world of the dead and the flow of time.
- Shiro - user of the Hijack form.
- Ghost Imagin - user of the Skull form. Has a physical form, but chooses to taunt the Tarōs with Ryotaro's body.
- Ryotaro Nogami - captured and possessed by the Ghost Imagin to act as a shield as well as for the 'poetic justice' of having him wipe out his entire ancestry.
- Main article: Ghost Imagin
Skull Form (スカルフォーム Sukaru Fōmu?) is the form of Yuuki that is accessed when Ryotaro Nogami is possessed by the Ghost Imagin. In Skull Form, Yuuki's Full Charge is the Terminate Flash (ターミネイトフラッシュ Tāmineito Furasshu?) using the sword of the Ghost Imagin. As the name and design implies, Skull Form's motif is the skeleton.
- Main article: Shiro
Hijack Form (ハイジャックフォーム Haijakku Fōmu?) is the form of Kamen Rider Yuuki that Shiro accesses on his own. Hijack Form has a black and red color scheme, compared to Skull Form's black and gold color scheme, lacking the skull-theme. Hijack Form also performs the Terminate Flash, but does so with his Savage Gasher (サヴェジガッシャー Saveji Gasshā?) sword, which is a reconfigured DenGasher.
Like Den-O, by using the Rider Pass (ライダーパス, Raidā Pasu) and the Yuuki Belt (ユウキベルト, Yūki Beruto), A-Ryotaro and Shiro are able to transform into Yuuki.
Ghost Train (幽霊列車 Yūrei Ressha?) is a skull-faced steam-engine that transcends the world of the dead and the flow of time.
- Though identified as one Kamen Rider, like Kamen Rider Den-O, Yuuki is actually more than one character.
- Yuuki is visually based on a pirate and a killer whale.
- The Gaoh-like armor has an aged appearance, with rust and numerous scratches dotting its surface, keeping with the overall theme of death along with elements of the samurai and steam trains.