|This article is about a/an rider form used by several identities in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Kamen Rider Zolda may refer to any the following characters.
Kamen Rider Zolda
- Height: 192cm
- Weight: 110kg
- Sight & Hearing: 20km
- Maximum Running Speed: 100m/7s
- Maximum Jump Height: 15m
- Punching Power: 15t (AP: 300)
- Kicking Power: 15t (AP: 300)
Zolda is a far-range Kamen Rider, using different forms of heavy artillery to fight. His default weapon is his Magna Visor (マグナバイザー Maguna Baizā) which doubles as a submachine gun with a cyclic rate of 120 rounds per minute. Using his Card Deck, Zolda can conjure up additional weapons that form from his Contact Monster's body such as the Giga Launcher bazooka, the Giga Cannon backpack, and a huge Giga Armor shield. In his Final Vent End Of World (エンドオブワールド Endo Obu Wārudo), Zolda summons Magnugiga in front of him, inserting his Magna Visor into the monster's back to have it fire all of its arsenal at once at the enemy and the surrounding area.
- Main article: Magnugiga
- Advent Deck - Advent Card holder, also used as a key to transformation. As long as Shuichi holds one, he can detect the presence of other Riders and Mirror Monsters inside the Mirror World, as well as being able to survive for decent periods of time within the Mirror World without disintegrating.
- V-Buckle - Transformation belt materialized from a mirror reflection.
- Advent Cards - Trading cards that supply the user powers, weapons and Mirror Monsters (if they catch any).
- Magna Visor - Loadgun/Visor used by Zolda to summon the Advent Cards' powers to him and other Riders if he used their cards.
- Giga Horn - Gauntlet modeled after Magnugiga's head. Never used in series but featured in Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes OOO and so on.
- Giga Armor - Shield modeled after Magnugiga's chest.
- Giga Tector - A pair of shields modeled after Magnugiga's knee pads. Never used.
- Giga Cannon - Bazooka modeled after Magnugiga's right arm.
- Giga Launcher - Shoulder Cannons modeled after Magnugiga's legs.