|This article is about a/an Rider in Kamen Rider Build.|
- "I've finally obtained it... the power of destruction!"
Kengo Ino (伊能 賢剛 Inō Kengo) was the governor of Touto, following the new alliance of the three regions. He was a member of the Blood Tribe (ブラッド族 Buraddo Zoku), and was able to transform into Kamen Rider Blood (仮面ライダーブラッド Kamen Raida Buraddo), a Kamen Rider appearing in Kamen Rider Build: Be The One.
Ultimately, Kamen Rider Blood was destroyed by the combined Kamen Rider Cross-ZBuild.
- "Great Cross-Z Dragon! Build Up! Are you ready? Overflow! Wake up Cross-Z! Get Great Dragon! Bura!(x5) Yabei!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Punching power:
- Kicking power:
- Maximum jump height:
- Maximum running speed:
Kamen Rider Blood's main form is accessed by attaching the Hazard Trigger to the Build Driver and inserting the Great Cross-Z Dragon, loaded with the Cobra Lost Fullbottle .
This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider Build: Be The One.
- Build Driver - Kamen Rider Blood's transformation device, taken from Ryuga Banjo.
- Great Cross-Z Dragon - Slot adapter for Build Driver, taken from Ryuga Banjo.
- Cobra Lost Fullbottle - Transformation trinket.
- Hazard Trigger - Auxiliary device used to transform, taken from Sento Kiryu.
Behind the Scenes
- Kamen Rider Blood is similar to that of Kamen Rider Saver, in which their default forms are unique fusion-like upgrades of previous existing rider forms.
- Blood is the second Rider to use the Hazard Trigger, after Build and before Cross-Z.
- ↑ http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/File:KengoInou.png
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SpecialForm12/status/1011647845340889088
- ↑ http://tokusatsunetwork.com/2018/08/kamen-rider-build-and-lupinranger-vs-patranger-summer-film-summaries/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2133397623355840&set=pcb.1877030205652484&type=3&theater&ifg=1