|This article is about a/an Rider in Kamen Rider Build.|
Kengo Ino (伊能 賢剛 Inō Kengo) is the governor of Touto, following the new alliance of the three regions. He is a member of the Blood Tribe (ブラッド族 Buraddo Zoku), and is able to transform into Kamen Rider Blood (仮面ライダーブラッド Kamen Raida Buraddo), a Kamen Rider set to appear in Kamen Rider Build: Be The One.
to be added
- Punching power:
- Kicking power:
- Maximum jump height:
- Maximum running speed:
Kamen Rider Blood's main form is accessed by attaching the Hazard Trigger to the Build Driver and inserting the Great Cross-Z Dragon, loaded with the Cobra Lost Fullbottle .
Appearances: Kamen Rider Build: Be The One
- Build Driver - Kamen Rider Blood's transformation device.
- Great Cross-Z Dragon - A slot adapter for Build Driver. Taken from Banjo Ryuga.
- Fullbottles - Kamen Rider Blood's transformation trinkets.
- Hazard Trigger - Used to transform by attaching it to the Build Driver. Taken from Kiryu Sento.
Behind the Scenes
- Kamen Rider Blood is similar to that of Kamen Rider Saver, in which their default forms are a unique fusion-like upgrade of previous existing rider forms.