|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
|Kamen Rider Orga|
|Series:||Kamen Rider Decade|
|Homeworld:||Earth (World of Negatives)|
|First Appearance:||The Nega-World's Dark Riders|
|Last Appearance:||The Walking All-Rider Album|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
Kenji Sakata (坂田 健児 Sakata Kenji) is one of Natsumi's high school friends. In the World of Negatives, where monsters have replaced humans and taken on their forms, Kenji's alternate self had been killed and replaced by this impostor, who can transform using the Emperor's Belt into Kamen Rider Orga. Orga first transformed in episode 20 to fight against Decade. During the final battle between the Dark Riders and Decade and Diend in episode 21, Orga was destroyed by Decade's Complete Form by Decade summoning Faiz Blaster Form.
Earlier, in the World of Faiz, Kaito stumbled upon the Emperor's Belt, taking it in place of the Faiz Gear. This was never mentioned again.
Kamen Rider Orga
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
The Orga Gear gives the wearer the following abilities when they transform.
- Height: 202cm
- Weight: 101kg
- Punching power: 4.5t
- Kicking power: 9t
- Maximum jump height: 38m
- Maximum running speed: 100m/5.6s
Armor Information The Orga Armor has several key features in its design. Unlike the Gear, the armor does not exist until the wearer transforms.
- Full Metal Lung: The chest armor of the Rider provides the most protection, being able to withstand light Anti-tank weaponry.
- Orga Core: In the center of the Full Metal Lung is a large glowing red dome. This is the primary reservoir of Photon Blood.
- Photon Blood: A glowing substance that provides all of the Rider’s powers and generates all of the physical features of the armor. The Photon Blood is generated from the Orga Driver. Orga produces even more Photon Blood than Psyga.
- Omega Streams: The path that the Photon Blood travels through the Rider’s armor. In Orga, this path is gold.
- Photon Terminals: Where the Photon Streams connect with the gauntlets and greaves.
- Sol Foam/Metal: Soft parts of the armor are made of Sol Foam, and the hard parts are made of Sol Metal. This substance is generated by the Orga Driver to form complex machinery that is powered by Photon Blood. If the Foam or Metal are damaged, the armor switches off and resets itself.
- Crystal Scope: The large eyepieces of the Rider give them incredible vision. They can see in darkness with no problems and have a limited amount of x-ray vision.