|"I desire to be complete." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Knock Out Fighter 2 Gamer
Knock Out Fighter 2 Gashat
When activated, the Gashat reformats the battlefield into a Game Area.
- Knock Out Critical Knuckle (ノックアウトクリティカルナックル Nokku Auto Kuritikaru Nakkuru): Ex-Aid and Para-DX delivers a powerful Rider Punch at the enemy covered in pink and red energy.
- Knock Out Fighter 2 heavily emphasizes the number 2.
- Knock Out Fighter 2 is the sequel of Knock Out Fighter, the second game of of it's series.
- The difference of standby announcement is the number 2.
- The game is playable for 2-players.
- The Gashat having Mighty on it could mean that Mighty is some sort of guest character in the game, similar to Donkey Kong's appearance in the Wii Punch-Out game.
- The third Gamer Driver finisher announcement, C~ri~ti~cal~ Ha~ resembles Kamehameha, the signature line of the attack with the same name by Goku, the protagonist of the Dragon Ball series.
- Not only having similarity on the discrete style of the line, both attacks are energy wave (波 ha) shoots.
- Coincidentally, the voice actor for the Gashats, Hironobu Kageyama, also voices most of the songs in Dragon Ball Z.
- This is the first sequel game Gashat in Ex-Aid.
- Aside from games with a common/upgraded character, updated versions, or from combining elements from separate titles, this is the only title with a definitive indication that it's a sequel.
- The character selection icon for this Gashat (Ex-Aid Level 39) replaces the colored Ex-Aid Level 1 character instead of one of the normally blank icons, shown already filled as Genm Level 1 and Ex-Aid Level X.
- Ex-Aid's new form given by this Gashat utilizes recycled suit components from the Pac Gamer, Robot Gamer and the Ghost Gamer forms. The orange lined under suit and orange boots are from the Ghost Gamer costume and the boxing gloves are repainted gloves from the Pac Gamer suit. The helmet is a slightly repainted Robot Gamer helmet, while the chest armor is retooled and repainted from the Robot Gamer chest armor.
- The sticker on the Gashat emphasizes Mighty punching at the viewer instead of kicking at the viewer like the Mighty Action X sticker.