|This article is about a/an webisode in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
|Part. I: Legend Rider Stage|
|Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm, Episode 1|
|Air date January 13, 2017|
|Written by Minato Takano|
|Directed by Nobuhiro Suzumura|
Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider
Part. II: Legend Gamer Stage
Part. I: Legend Rider Stage (PART.I レジェンドライダー・ステージ Pāto Wan Rejendo Raidā Sutēji) is the first installment of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm. Similar to Kamen Rider Ghost: Legendary! Riders' Souls! before it, it showcases the Rider Gashat based on Ex-Aid's Kamen Rider predecessors.
to be added
At Genm Corp., CEO Kuroto Dan looks over the first thirteen Heisei Rider Gashats. Turning to his Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing machine, Dan presents the next three Rider Gashats which are completed by it as he enthusiastically announces to himself that he now holds a complete collection of Gashats with the power of Legends.
Having been instructed by the CEO to return the Kaigan Ghost Gashat he used in the recent incident with Dr. Pac-Man, Emu Hojo is heading to Genm Corp. with Asuna Karino when they are confronted by a Collabos Bugster. Using the Kaigan Ghost Gashat on hand to fight using Takeru Tenkuji's strength in the form of Ghost Gamer, Ex-Aid engages the Bugster but is quickly beaten back. Dan then arrives; observing that the Bugster is empowered with the Proto Gekitotsu Robots Gashat, the same Gashat that Dr Pac-Man stole, Dan instructs Emu to retrieve it. Opening a briefcase containing the Legend Rider Gashats, Dan throws the Full Throttle Drive to Ex-Aid, allowing him to assume a Gamer form based on the passionate detective Kamen Rider Drive. Dan reveals that he had been secretly gathering data from the Kamen Riders' battle with Dr. Pac-Man, hoping that these newly created Gashats will be of use to Emu.
As intended, Ex-Aid is able to quickly turn the tide in this new form and successfully disarm the Bugster with Drive's Critical Strike, retrieving the Proto Gekitotsu Robots Gashat which he hands to Dan whom he thanks while the CEO notes the result is all thanks to his skill as a genius gamer. Before Ex-Aid can proceed to finish the Bugster however, it switches to Giri Giri Chambara and makes a strike at Dan before Ex-Aid gets him off. Ruffled but well, Dan appropriately provides Ex-Aid with the Toukenden Gaim Gashat to match the now katana-wielding Bugster. Switching to the Gamer of the Sengoku-themed warrior Kamen Rider Gaim, Ex-Aid meets the Collabos Bugster in a sword battle. Meanwhile, while admiring Ex-Aid's performance, Asuna realizes that Dan has gone. Unbeknownst to Asuna, Dan has left the scene to enter the last phase of Legend Rider data collection personally as he uses the Magic The Wizard Gashat to assume the Gamer form of Kamen Rider Wizard.
Neutralizing the Collabos Bugster with Gaim's Critical Finish, Ex-Aid is confronted by Genm as he appears to claim the Proto Giri Giri Chambara Gashat personally. Recognizing the Wizard Gamer as the "Black Ex-Aid", Ex-Aid is swiftly outmatched before being forced out of his transformation by Wizard's Critical Strike. Reverting to his default Action Gamer, Genm recovers the three Rider Gashats that Emu has just used. Announcing that he has collected all the data he needs, Genm uses the power of the Legend Rider Gashats to complete his Ganbarizing Gashat. Using the blank Collabos Bugster as a conduit to harness the power of Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing, a game Emu is unfamiliar with, Genm brings forth manifestations of Kamen Riders Double, OOO and Fourze. Advancing on Emu, the three Riders are held off by the sudden appearance of Dr. Pac-Man, coming as a shock to both Emu and Genm as he presents his own three Bandai Namco Gashats.
|Kamen Rider Ex-Aid||Emu Hojo|
|Kamen Rider Genm||Kuroto Dan|
Kamen Rider Double
|Philip & Shotaro Hidari|
Kamen Rider OOO
|Kamen Rider Fourze||Gentaro Kisaragi|
|Dr. Pac-Man||Michihiko Zaizen|
- Emu Hojo (宝生 永夢 Hōjō Emu): Hiroki Iijima (飯島 寛騎 Iijima Hiroki)
- Kuroto Dan (檀 黎斗 Dan Kuroto): Tetsuya Iwanaga (岩永 徹也 Iwanaga Tetsuya)
- Asuna Karino (仮野 明日那 Karino Asuna/Poppī Pipopapo): Ruka Matsuda (松田 るか Matsuda Ruka)
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Level 2: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Genm Level 2: Yuya Nawata (縄田 雄哉 Nawata Yūya)
- Collabos Bugsters: Danki Sakae (榮 男樹 Sakae Danki)
- Gashat Used:
- Level Used:
- Unused: Adventure Guy Kuuga, Agito of the Sun, Mirror Labryinth Ryuki, Moshi Moshi Faiz, King of Poker Blade, Taiko Master Hibiki, Insect Wars Kabuto, Time Express Den-O, DokiDoki Makai Castle Kiva, Barcode Warrior Decade, Detective Double, Jungle OOO, Space Galaxy Fourze
- Despite being shown to be bleeding, there is no blood trail left from where Dan was standing, nor any trace of blood on his hands (he did briefly touch the cut)
- When Genm Wizard Gamer Level 2 activates his Critical Strike, he doesn't press the Kimewaza Slot Holder the second time.
- The image that appears from the Gamer Driver when Ex-Aid Drive Gamer Level 2 switched to Gaim Gamer Level 2 is blue, instead of orange like it is in the toy.
- Closing Screen:
- Text Color: Purple
- The "Next Time" screen for this episode has Genm and Ex-Aid swap places.
- When Kuroto transforms into Wizard Gamer Level 1, it just shows his normal Action Gamer Level 1 with Wizard's face.
- The fight between Ex-Aid Gaim Gamer and Genm Wizard Gamer echoes Kamen Rider Taisen where Gaim himself fought Kamen Rider Fifteen Wizard Arms.
- This is the first time where Emu transforms directly into Ex-Aid Ghost Gamer Level 2 (although Level 1 is briefly seen).
- For Drive Gamer and Gaim Gamer, Ex-Aid transforms directly into their Level 2 forms, skipping the Level 1 transformation altogether.
- The Energy Items in this episode are seen lying around on the ground as actual props rather than just being CGI items.
- The opening scene shows an arcade machine for Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing in Kuroto Dan's office. This is the first time a video game made for the Kamen Rider series has been directly referenced within the main Kamen Rider universe itself, excluding the post-credit scene in Kamen Rider The Next.
- Kamen Rider Double's suit in this episode appears to be slightly worn out around the thigh area.
- Legend Rider Stage on Toei's official YouTube channel (viewable in Japan only)