|This article is about a/an set of alternate forms in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Level 50 (レベル50 Reberu Fifuti), often abbreviated as LV50, is a super form (or in the case of Para-DX, main form) of the Ex-Aid Riders, which is accessed through the use of a Gashat Gear Dual. Level 50 forms are far superior to all the lower level forms.
Level 50 can be accessed by Snipe or Brave by turning the dial of the Gashat Gear Dual β right or left to select their respective game, inserting the Gashat into the Gamer Driver, and then opening the cover once. In the case of Parado, he turns the dial of his Gashat Gear Dual right or left to select the game and presses the trigger button to activate the transformation into either Puzzle Gamer Level 50 or Fighter Gamer Level 50.
- Kamen Rider Para-DX
- Kamen Rider Brave
- Taddle Fantasy (Ex-Aid Episodes 19, 20, 22, Chou Super Hero Taisen, Kamen Sentai Gorider Episode 3, Ex-Aid 29, 30 (offscreen), 32-34, 36, True Ending)
- Kamen Rider Snipe
- Bang Bang Simulations (Ex-Aid Episode 20-23, Kamen Sentai Gorider Episode 3, Ex-Aid 24, 26-29, 32, 35-37, 40, 41, 43, True Ending)
- Kamen Rider True Brave
- As of right now, only Kamen Riders Para-DX, Brave, Snipe, and True Brave can access Level 50.
- Whenever a Rider transforms into Level 50, they all have their own unique phrase, usually "leveled up" versions of their Level 2 phrases, despite this being treated like a regular transformation:
- Para-DX (Parado): Transform (変身 Henshin) (transforming from civilian form), Great Transformation (大変身 Dai Henshin) (changing from either form to the other)
- Brave (Hiiro Kagami) and True Brave (Game World Hiiro Kagami): Skill Level 50 (術式レベル50 Jitsu-shiki Reberu Fifuti)
- Snipe (Taiga Hanaya): Tactics No. 50 (第五十戦術 Dai-Gojū Senjutsu)
- Kuroto's explanation in regards to human usage of Level 50 is reminiscent of the IXA System during its early usage in that it places a great strain on the body. As the damage can be lessened by acclimation, it also ties in with said system receiving updates making usage less of an issue, eventually enabling the user to transform into the more powerful form without first assuming the base form.
- Parado's use of Level 50 could be compared to the use of Kivat's abilities in that they use powers tied to the series' kaijin and deliver no negative impacts on the users' bodies with repeated use, since the users themselves are the same type of monster.
- True Brave is distinct among the Riders' Level 50 forms in that his Gashat does not require both slots to use and only has one game instead of two.
- Level 0
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
- Level 4
- Level 5
- Level X
- Level 30
- Level 39
- Level 40
- Level 60
- Level 99
- Level X-0
- Level 100