|This article is about a/an rider machine in Kamen Rider Den-O.|
The Machine Den-Bird (マシンデンバード Mashin Denbādo) is Kamen Rider Den-O's bike that is able to launch from the Den-Liner. Although Ryotaro Nogami never uses it as a mean of transportation, the Taros would sometimes use it while possessing his body. While docked in the Den-Liner, it serves as the control mechanism for the train. When a Rider Pass, along with a Rider Ticket, is inserted into the Den-Bird while it is docked in the Den-Liner, the date on the ticket becomes Den-Liner's destination. During the fight with the Oct Imagin, the bike is sabotaged by the enemy and turns against Den-O. Though it burst into flames, the Den-Bird was later repaired or replaced fast enough to be used against the rampaging time-tracks under the control of the Oct Imagin's remains.
The Den-Liner will not run without the Den-Bird, however, Owner has a bike that he can hook up to the Den-Liner to manually run it. Of course this requires a lot of physical strain.
- Length: 2130mm
- Width: 790mm
- Height: 1180mm
- Normal speed: 350km/h (217 mph)
- Height with pantagraph: 1390mm
- Top speed: 1010km/h (627 mph)
- Model: Honda XR250
All Rider Break
Video Game appaearances
Kamen Rider Battride War
Den-O appears riding the Den-Bird in the video game Kamen Rider Battride War.
Duplicates of the Den-Bird exist to service other trains, such as Nega Den-Bird used for the Nega Den-Liner, as driven by Kamen Rider Nega Den-O and New Den-Bird used for the New Den-Liner, as driven by New Den-O.
Legend Rider Signal Bike
- Signal Legend Den-O (シグナルレジェンド電王 Shigunaru Rejendo Den'ō): Allows Mach to activate a Kourin Signal Legend. When used in the DX Drive Driver, it gives the sound for a Tire Exchange into Drive: Den-O (ドライブ・電王 Doraibu - Den'ō).
- Den-O appears riding his Den-Bird, among the other Kamen Riders on their Rider Machines, in the animated ending sequence of Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai.