|This article is about a/an Mirror Monster in Kamen Rider Ryuki.|
|Series:||Kamen Rider Ryuki|
|First Appearance:||Knight's Crisis|
|Last Appearance:||Rider War|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
Magnugiga appears as Zolda's Contract Monster. It resembles a Minotaur and is referred to as the Steel Giant as its size and heavy arsenal gives it the appearance of a mecha. Zolda uses multiple parts of Magnugiga for weaponry. However, unlike all the other Contract Monsters, Magnugiga doesn't seem to be able to move on its own, and is only a robot-like monster. As shown in the movie, Magnugiga never attacked Zolda after he quit being a Rider.
Magnugiga first appeared in Mirror World when Zolda used a Final Vent to destroy another Mirror monster and in the process barely missing both Ren and Shinji.
It also played a pivotal role in the downfall of Jun.
Most of the time however, Magnugiga because of his large size, was used as a shield by Zolda when he was not going on the offensive.
Magnugiga was destroyed by Asakura when it was kicked into the vortex on Genocider's chest.
- Shoot Vent: Conjures the Giga Cannon that is made from Magnugiga's legs.
- Shoot Vent (Secondary): Conjures the Launcher that is made from Magnugiga's arms combined together.
- Guard Vent: Conjures the Giga Armor shield made from Magnugiga's torso.
- Guard Vent (Secondary): Conjures the Giga Tector shoulder armor from Magnugiga's knee pads [Never used in series].
- Strike Vent: Conjures the Giga Horn gauntlet that resembles Magnugiga's head [Never used in series].
- End of the World (Final Vent): Zolda plugs the Magna Visor into Magnugiga's back and fires all its arsenal at once.
- Destroyed by: Kamen Rider Ouja's Doomsday
- Animal Basis: Buffalo
- Height: 285cm
- Weight: 510kg
- Grip strength (Giga Hand aka. left hand): 50t
- Magnagiga is never shown eating onscreen in the series, this may be due to it being a machine unlike the other contract monsters who seemingly are sentient beings.