|This article is about a/an actor in Kamen Rider Decade.|
|Born||March 20, 1989|
|Born in||Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan|
|Kamen Rider Decade|
Masahiro Inoue (井上 正大 Inoue Masahiro?) is a Japanese actor.
He is known for his role as Tsukasa Kadoya, the eponymous rider of Kamen Rider Decade (2009), which later he reprised in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen (2012). He most recently reprised the role in the video game Kamen Rider Battride Wars. 
Appearances as Tsukasa KadoyaEdit
- Kamen Rider G (voice only as Decade)
- Kamen Rider Decade: all episodes
- Cho Kamen Rider Den-O & Decade Neo Generations: The Onigashima Warship
- Samurai Sentai Shinkenger Act 21: The Father and Son Bears
- Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker
- Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010
- Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
- Kamen Rider Battride Wars
- "Ride the Wind"
Masahiro Inoue had been recording "Ride the Wind" with Shuhei Naruse released on April 22, 2009. Prior to its appearance in the series, Inoue announced the song's on his blog and that he would record it under his character's name.