This article would be much better if it had a picture to go with it, another picture in addition to the one(s) it has, or a better version of a picture it has now. If you have one, won't you upload it?
|Reason: Current picture is cropped from Rangercentral's database and theoretically cannot be accepted|
|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Kiva.|
Masao Kurenai (紅 正夫 Kurenai Masao) is the second Kamen Rider Kiva (仮面ライダーキバ Kamen Raidā Kiba, Masked Rider Kiva), a Kamen Rider appearing at the end of Kamen Rider Kiva. He is played by Kouhei Takeda, who previously played Otoya Kurenai in the same series.
He is the son of Wataru Kurenai, resembling Otoya Kurenai. Coming from 2031, 22 years in the future, he comes back in time to ask his father's help to fight the Neo-Fangire (ネオファンガイア Neo Fangaia) menace that are making their way into the present.
A seemingly free-spirited character with a cheerful personality, Masao acts rather like a carefree teenager compared to his (initially) rather quiet and shy father. His personality somewhat resembles his grandfather Otoya.
- Wataru Kurenai - Father, Kamen Rider Kiva
- Taiga Nobori - Uncle, Kamen Rider Saga/Kamen Rider Dark Kiva
- Otoya Kurenai - Grandfather, Kamen Rider Proto-Ixa (later Kamen Rider Dark Kiva)
- Maya - Grandmother, Pearlshell Fangire
Through the orange colored Kivat-bat the 4th and the Kiva Belt, Masao assumes a Kiva Form identical to his father's. It is plausible that he can use the powers of the Wolfen, Merman and Franken like his father as he seems to have the Fuestles for them. In theory, if Masao had a way to assume an Emperor Form, the color of the suit would mainly be orange to match Kivat-bat the 4th.
- Since Masaru is the son of Wataru and the nephew of Taiga, that would technically make him the prince of Fangires.
- Masao shares some similarities with Kotaro Nogami.
- They are the new version of the main Rider.
- They are descendants of the main Rider.
- Their rider forms are recolors of their fathers' (grandfather in Kotaro's case) primary rider forms (Sword Form and Kiva).
- His appearance is a deliberate homage to Marty McFly, the main hero of the Back to the Future film franchise.
|Kamen Rider Kiva|
|Wataru Kurenai - Kivat-bat the 3rd - Demon Imperial Dragon Tatsulot - Castle Doran - Shoodoran|
|The Arms Monsters: Jiro - Ramon - Riki|
|Gear: Kivat Belt - Fuestles - Demon Imperial Sword Zanvat Sword - Machine Kivaa|
|The Wonderful Blue Sky Organization|
|2008: Mamoru Shima - Keisuke Nago - Kengo Eritate - Megumi Aso|
|1986: Otoya Kurenai - Yuri Aso|
|The Checkmate Four:|
|1986: Queen I - King I|
|2008: Bishop - Rook - King II - Queen II|
|Pawns: Horse Fangire - Octopus Fangire - Moth Fangire - Sheep Fangire - Ryo Itoya - Prawn Fangire - Frog Fangire - Earwig Fangire - Rhinoceros Fangire - Seastar Fangire - Ladybug Fangire - Chameleon Fangire - Grizzly Fangire - Shark Fangire - Crab Fangire - Cicada Fangire - Warthog Fangire - Moose Fangire - Horsefly Fangire - Rat Fangire - Mantis Fangire - Seamoon Fangire - Silkmoth Fangire - Polar Bear Fangire|
|View • Talk • [Edit]|