|"I need to collect more data to complete my research." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Maximum Mighty X (マキシマムマイティX Makishimamu Maiti Ekkusu) is a mech fighting video game. Similar to Mighty Brothers XX, the data for this game was created by Emu Hojo, with co-development help from Taiga Hanaya (making a new Gashat), Tsukuru Koboshi (making the Gashat base), and Hiiro Kagami, Yoshitaka Nishiwaki, and the late-Kiriya Kujo (collecting and providing the reprogramming data). It also served as the basis for the Maximum Mighty X Gashat.
to be added
Taiga, for the purpose of defeating Kuroto Dan once and for all, approached Tsukuru Koboshi to order a new Gashat designed around defeating immortal zombies, providing the budget himself. Tsukuru began to work on a game about monks exorcising zombies, and created a blank Gashat to put the game on. However, before it was finished, Hiiro informed Taiga of a "reprogramming" code he found on Kiriya Kujo's laptop, which could be used to defeat Genm. Taiga quickly downloaded the program into the Gashat, but when he attempted to transform with the it, it gave an error message and forced him out of his transformation.
At the encouragement of Hiiro, Emu used the Bugster virus within him to imprint a game onto the incomplete Gashat, as he did with Mighty Brothers XX. Emu then used this Gashat to transform successfully into Ex-Aid Maximum Gamer Level 99.
Chou Super Hero Taisen
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (Ex-Aid Episode 23, Chou Super Hero Taisen)
Maximum Mighty X Gashat
Its original blank form was created by Tsukuru Koboshi under the request of Taiga Hanaya to create a game to counter Genm's Dangerous Zombie immortality. Even though Hiiro Kagami managed to retrieve the data on reprogramming to be installed into the Gashat, the Gashat was still unusable until Emu Hojo used it, causing the Bugster virus in him to further evolve and complete the data for the Maximum Mighty X Gashat.
With the sample from Emu's DNA and Kiriya's research before the latter died at the hands of Genm, this Gashat became an ultimate cure, revealing the ability to reprogram any kind of Bugster virus. Its power forcibly gave Genm Level X a working Rider Gauge that could now be depleted, and later cured him of his compatibility operation's Bugster virus sample, rendering him incapable of transforming.
- Maximum Critical Break (マキシマムクリティカルブレイク Makishimamu Kuritikaru Bureiku): Ex-Aid punches into the ground to send the enemy flying into the air, then delivers a kick to it as the enemy decends. When first used on Genm, this attack depleted the Bugster Virus antibody that was within him.
- Maximum Mighty Critical Finish (マキシマムマイティクリティカルフィニッシュ Makishimamu Maiti Kuritikaru Finisshu, With Gashacon Key Slasher):
- Blade: Ex-Aid charges the weapon with fiery energy, before delivering a powerful red energy slash at the enemy.
- Gun: Ex-Aid surrounds himself with yellow energy before shooting the same enemy at the opponent. The shot then traps the enemy in a pink energy ball before the enemy disintegrates. This attack is capable of taking out giant Bugster Unions.
- The Maximum Mighty X Gashat is similar to the Kachidoki Lockseed in that it's a bulkier form to the normal variant, but also being an upgrade to the first power utilized by the main Rider and, by using it along with an extra part, gives access to the Rider's ultimate form.
- The upgrade/evolution of this Rider form is different as the extra part is placed in the center portion of the Driver as opposed to the side like the Kiwami Lockseed.
- It being a mech exosuit dropping from the sky and the base form Rider going inside to operate it is also similar to Gaim's Suika Arms, though that upgrade could be shared with other Riders while this one is presumably exclusive to Ex-Aid.
- Mighty riding in the armor within the game could be a nod to the game Kirby: Planet Robobot, where the small, cute, pink lead is riding in a giant robot.
- The Maximum Mighty X Gashat's Bugster reprogramming function is likely a reference to Game Genies, a device attached to a gaming system to access cheats by manipulating the game code.
- The toy version of the Maximum Mighty X Gashat is so far the only one that announces "miss", "perfect", and actually says "game over" before playing the game over sound.
- It is also the only Gashat to say "Stage Select."
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
- ↑ http://gameridernews.tumblr.com/post/157844839457/we-have-some-clear-images-of-the-transformation
- ↑ http://ukiyaseed.weebly.com/ukiyaseeds-other-blog/kamen-rider-ex-aid-muteki-gamer-revealed
- ↑