|This article is about a/an Imagin in Kamen Rider Den-O.|
|Episodes:|| The Diamond Thieving Fang|
Kamen Rider Den-O The Movie: I'm Born!
You Wept Over My End
The Climax Goes On, No Matter What
The Kamen Rider Rings
|Season:||Kamen Rider Den-O|
Molech Imagin (モレクイマジン Moreku Imajin) is an evil Imagin in Kamen Rider Den-O.
- Motif basis: Moloch
- Fable Basis: We All Came From Eggs
- Contract holder/host: Hiroshi Katō (加藤浩 Katō Hiroshi)
- Rider Ticket date: May 8, 2000
- Destroyed by: Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form
The Molech Imagin is one of Gaoh's subordinates, able to use his tongue as a weapon along with mucus-kicks. He is sent to the year 2007 to set up Gaoh's plan. With the Bloodsucker Imagin's aid, the Molech Imagin found an ideal pawn in Hiroshi, setting up a contract, to help the human acquire a necklace, so he can go back in time with Den-O in pursuit. Though destroyed, the Molech Imagin gives Gaoh and the other Imagin the time they need to hijack the DenLiner. Kai later created another Molech Imagin as part of his massive army of Imagin that face off against Zeronos Zero Form in the present time as part of Kai's plan to ensure the future of the Imagin.
Kamen Rider Decade
Kamen Rider Wizard
Molech Imagin was one of Amadum's monsters in the world within the Magic Stone. He was part of the group of monsters that tried to capture the boy and girl along with the Rider Rings they were carrying. They ended up fighting Kamen Riders Wizard and Beast, who also intended to take the Rider Rings to prevent the monsters spilling out into the prime world. The boy proceeded to summon Hibiki, Kiva, and Den-O, then Kuuga, Agito, and Blade to fight both the monsters and Wizard and Beast. When the children called to the sky for help, Kota Kazuraba heard them and appeared in their world as Kamen Rider Gaim. He proceeded to take on all the monsters by himself, finishing them off before introducing himself as Gaim.
- The Molech Imagin is voiced by Hidenori Tokuyama, who had previously played Sou Yaguruma in Kamen Rider Kabuto and would later play Hiroto Sutou in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
- For an unknown reason, another version of the Molech's Rider Ticket shows the year as 2005 instead of 2000, as was seen onscreen for both Riders.