|This article is about a/an group of foot soldiers in Kamen Rider Build and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
The Nebula Bugster (ネビュラバグスター Nebura Bagusutā) are Bugster Virus foot soldiers mutated by the Nebula Gas in Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FINAL: Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Riders.
The Nebula Bugsters first appeared in the World of Build, where a pack of them ran amok at a factory in Touto. Their presence was reported as a Smash alert to Misora Isurugi, who informed Sento Kiryu. Setting off to face the creatures with Ryuga Banjou, Sento and he respectively transformed into Kamen Riders Build RabbitTank Form and Cross-Z Dragon. Strangely, the duo soon found that their assault had no effect against their adversaries. Sento, however, recognized their appearance from a "dream" he had, actually a recollection of Takumi Katsuragi fighting them in the another world before taking the essence of their natural enemy, Ex-Aid. As such, Sento deduced that he could fight them using the Doctor and Game Fullbottles he derived from Ex-Aid. This theory was soon proved correct as Build's new Ex-Aid Form, identical to the Action Gamer Level 2, proved very much effective against the Nebula Bugsters, soon wiping them out with the Drill Crusher and Gashacon Breaker. Cross-Z, however, was overwhelmed after failing to use the RabbitTank Sparkling Fullbottle.
Powers and Abilities
- Spreading: The Nebula Bugsters are capable of multiplying their numbers simply by making physical contact with a human being.
- Tridents: By default, Nebula Bugsters without costumes are armed with trident weapons.
- Gamer Riders: Having derived from the Bugster Virus, Nebula Bugsters are especially vulnerable to Kamen Riders such as Ex-Aid.
- Build's Ex-Aid form: As they're the mutated versions of the original Bugsters, they're also weak against Build's Ex-Aid form.
Behind the Scenes
- The Nebula Bugsters are portrayed by various suit actors.
- As Cross-Z and Build tries to attack the Nebula Bugsters, it was invulnerable. Because of this, the Nebula Bugsters were possibly stronger than their original incarnations. At cost, Build can use Ex-Aid form to defeat them easily.