|This article is about a/an organization in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Kamen Rider Ghost.|
|Next Genome Institute|
|Kamen Rider Ex-Aid|
|Led by:||Michihiko Zaizen|
|Generals and other Notable Members:||Soji Kuruse, Kazushige Ryuzaki, Ageha Takeda|
|Battled:||Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and allies|
Kamen Rider Ghost and allies
Kamen Rider Drive
Kamen Rider Gaim
Kamen Rider Wizard
|Other factions battled:||Genm Corp.|
The Next Genome Institute (ネクストゲノム研究所 Nekusuto Genomu Kenkyūjo) is an institute which conducted groundbreaking and innovative research on genomes called the Genome Project (ゲノムプロジェクト Genomu Purojekuto).
They appear in Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider as the main antagonist and are led by Michihiko Zaizen. After disappearing from public view for a long time, the organization reappears and proceed to steal technologies from Genm Corp. which they use for their own objectives.
However, their former contractor Kuroto Dan purposely allowed them to steal his equipments, using them to gather a battle data on the previous Kamen Riders they fought to create a "forbidden game" Ganbarizing Gashat behind the scene.
|Dr. Pac-Man||Michihiko Zaizen|
|Robol Bugster||Soji Kuruse|
|Doral Bugster||Kazushige Ryuzaki|
|Giril Bugster||Ageha Takeda|
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
- Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider
- Episode 15: A New Challenger Appears! (flashback; archive footage only)
- Episode 22: Engineered History! (flashback; archive footage only)
- Episode 29: We're Me!? (flashback; archive footage only)
- Episode 30: Strongest VS Strongest! (flashback; archive footage only)