|This article is about a/an villain form used by several identities in Kamen Rider Build.|
Night Rogue (ナイトローグ Naito Rōgu), previously known to Build as simply the Bat Man (蝙蝠男 Kōmori Otoko), can refer to the following characters:
- "Bat! Mistmatch! Bat...Ba-Bat... Fire!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 197.5 cm.
- Weight: 103.0 kg.
- Punching power: 17.2 t.
- Kicking power: 20.5 t.
- Maximum jump height: 49.0 m.
- Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 4.1 sec.
Night Rogue seems to possess a degree of steam manipulation as he can turn himself into steam to quickly travel long distances or to summon his Steam Blade. Night Rogue is also shown to be able to fly as well as stand upside down by using his feet to somehow cling to ceilings like a real bat. He can also execute an electrified Rider Punch-esque attack where his fist glows blue with electric energy and hits the target.
Unlike Build, Night Rogue's Ability Perimeters are not spread out between his arms and legs. While Night Rogue gets power from only one Fullbottle, he's much stronger than Build's Trial Forms and his stats even surpass some of Build's Best Matches. He is also able to overpower Blood Stalk in one-on-one combat, despite having marginally lower stats.
With the Steam Blade or the Steam Rifle, he can use the following attacks:
- Elek Steam (エレキスチーム Ereki Suchīmu): Night Rogue shoots electricity at the enemy.
- Ice Steam (アイススチーム Aisu Suchīmu): Night Rogue performs a series of icy slashes at the enemy causing them to freeze.
- Devil Steam (デビルスチーム Debiru Suchīmu): Night Rogue fires a "steam" bullet which will home in on the target and inject them with an unknown compound when it hits them. When used on a human, the person will turn into a Smash. When used on a Smash, the Smash will grow to gigantic proportions.
Night Rogue has 4 finishers:
- Transtream Gun finishers:
- Steam Rifle finishers:
- Steam Blade - Standard sidearm weapon. Can combine with the Transteam Gun to form the Steam Rifle.