|This article is about a/an villain form used by several identities in Kamen Rider Build.|
Night Rogue (ナイトローグ Naito Rōgu), previously known to Build as simply the Bat Man (蝙蝠男 Kōmori Otoko), is a Transteam System transformation assumed by the following characters:
In his vague memory of being exposed to Nebula Gas in an experiment conducted by Faust, the amnesiac Sento Kiryu recalled the sight of Night Rogue, who he refered to as the "Bat Man". In the form of Night Rogue, Gentoku observed Sento from afar as he helped the fugitive Ryuga Banjo to escape from Touto's forces.
In a video filmed for FausTube, Gentoku demonstrated the transformation into Night Rogue, as well as the Transteam System's arsenal.
- "Bat! Mistmatch! Bat...Ba-Bat... Fire!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 197.5 cm.
- Weight: 103.0 kg.
- Punching power: 17.2 t.
- Kicking power: 20.5 t.
- Maximum jump height: 49.0 m.
- Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 4.1 sec.
Night Rogue seems to possess a degree of steam manipulation as he can turn himself into steam to quickly travel long distances or to summon his Steam Blade. Night Rogue is also shown to be able to fly as well as stand upside down by using his feet to somehow cling to ceilings like a real bat. He can also execute an electrified Rider Punch-esque attack where his fist glows blue with electric energy and hits the target.
Unlike Build, Night Rogue's Ability Perimeters are not spread out between his arms and legs. While Night Rogue gets power from only one Fullbottle, he's much stronger than Build's Trial Forms and his stats even surpass some of Build's Best Matches. He is also able to overpower Blood Stalk in one-on-one combat, despite having marginally lower stats.
With the Steam Blade or the Steam Rifle, he can use the following attacks:
- Elek Steam (エレキスチーム Ereki Suchīmu): Night Rogue shoots electricity at the enemy.
- Ice Steam (アイススチーム Aisu Suchīmu): Night Rogue performs a series of icy slashes at the enemy causing them to freeze.
- Devil Steam (デビルスチーム Debiru Suchīmu): Night Rogue fires a "steam" bullet which will home in on the target and inject them with an unknown compound when it hits them. When used on a human, the person will turn into a Smash. When used on a Smash, the Smash will grow to gigantic proportions.
Night Rogue has 4 finishers:
- Transtream Gun finishers:
- Steam Rifle finishers:
- Steam Blade - Standard sidearm weapon. Can combine with the Transteam Gun to form the Steam Rifle.
Behind the scenes
- Night Rogue's undersuit inexplicably changes from black to brown in later episodes, especially during fighting scenes. Although, this is likely due to them using two versions of the suit as seen in episode 19 where the suit briefly turns back to normal in one scene.