|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight.|
Nolan is the original Ventaran Kamen Rider Wrath and was Len's mentor, similar to how Len currently mentors Kit. Because of this, Len despises how Xaviax is using Vic Frasier's body, especially since Xaviax also uses his human form.
He and the other 11 Kamen Riders fought Xaviax's Mirror Monsters to protect Ventara. After Xaviax and Advent Master Eubulon disappeared following their fight, he and the other Riders were put into stasis sleep, each alternating a one-year awake shift to stand guard over Ventara. Adam (Kamen Rider Dragon Knight) "betrayed" the other Riders while they slept, leading a returned Xaviax into the base and venting most of the Riders, including Wrath.
Goldphoenix is a golden mechanical phoenix which is Wrath's Advent Beast.
Wrath's Advent Deck
Wrath slots his cards in his staff called the Gold Visor.
- Attack Vent: Summons Goldphoenix to directly attack his enemies.
- Sword Vent: Conjures dual sabers in the shape of a phoenix's wings.
- Guard Vent: Conjures a shield in the shape of a phoenix's tail.
- Time Vent: Allows Kamen Rider Wrath to reverse time (never used).
- Final Vent: Summons Goldpheonix for Wrath's Final Vent. Goldphoenix sends Kamen Rider Wrath into the opponent head first while engulfed in flames. Unlike other Final Vents, Wrath's Final Vent is suicidal as he can possibly vent himself in the process.
- Link Vent: When combined with the 12 other cards of this type, all thirteen Final Vents are combined into one massive Pulse. They were only used to destroy Xaviax.
- Unlike Kamen Rider Odin, Nolan's Rider Form was good and a non-puppet Kamen Rider along with rest of the Ventaran Riders.
- Vic Frasier - Earth Kamen Rider Wrath counterpart.
- Kamen Rider Odin - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Ryuki. See comparison page.
- First Odin - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Ryuki. See comparison page.
- Second Odin - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Ryuki. See comparison page.
- Third Odin - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Ryuki. See comparison page.
- Kamen Rider Odin (13 Riders) - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Ryuki. See comparison page.