|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider V3.|
|Oh! People Are Melting! Enter, Marshal Armor|
|Kamen Rider V3, Episode 41|
|Air date November 24, 1973|
|Written by Tooru Hirayama & Seiji Abe|
|Directed by Itaru Orita|
Sudden Death! V3 Mach Kick!!
The Snail-Man's Human Experiments!
Oh! People Are Melting! Enter, Marshal Armor (あッ！人間が溶ける！ヨロイ元帥登場 Ā! Ningen ga Tokeru! Yoroi Gensui Tōjō) is the forty-first episode of Kamen Rider V3.
Summoned from Mongolia, Marshal Armor becomes the new commandant of Destron Japan and employs Nazi transplant technology to create the invulnerable Pumadillon. Marshal Armor releases a slave named Yamashita to contact Kazami Shiro to lure him into a trap. Kazami's old friend Takagi Yusuke work together to protect Yamashita and his family, but something's wrong when Takagi begins to praise working for Destron.
to be added
to be added
- This episode aired on NET alongside episode 28 of Kikaider 01, Lunatic Town: The Terrifying Mermaid's Great Counterattack.
- This episode has some similiarities with the original series episode Monster, Scorpion Man:
- The Kaijin is the Rider's old friend and rival.
- The Rider's friend joined the evil organization willingly.
- The Rider friend reveals himself as a kaijin in the evil organization's base.
- The Rider told the kaijin to return back when both are still friends.
- The Kaijin is defeated, but in this episode he reverts back to his human form and dies from injuries after the previous fight.
- Kamen Rider V3 Volume 7 features episodes 37-42.
- The complete Kamen Rider V3 series was released in a boxset by Hawaii's Generation Kikaida, with English subtitles provided by JN Productions.