|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Kiva.|
|Pomp and Circumstance: Thunderstrike Purple Eye|
|Kamen Rider Kiva, Episode 14|
|Air date April 27, 2008|
|Written by Toshiki Inoue|
|Directed by Naomi Tamura|
Unfinished: Daddy Fight
Resurrection: Checkmate Four
Pomp and Circumstance: Thunderstrike Purple Eye (威風堂々・雷撃パープルアイ Ifū Dōdō: Raigeki Pāpuru Ai) is the fourteenth episode of Kamen Rider Kiva. It is the debut of Kamen Rider Kiva's Dogga Form.
to be added
In 1986, using the stolen Ixa Knuckle to fight Jiro, Otoya calmly beats a fighting-mad Garulu into submission; driving the Wolfen away with the Broken Fang attack before experiencing the Ixa System's painful side effects. Learning that he took the Ixa Knuckle, Yuri attempts to take it back from Otoya. In spite of the painful strains, Otoya intends to keep it instead of Jiro by putting up a tough front in of Yuri. Seeing her and Otoya while attending the massage parlor, Ramon finally understands Jiro's plan as he asks the Merman for a favor. Later, when Otoya runs off into the woods so Yuri cannot see him in pain, Jiro arrives to take it back and offers a painless death. But Otoya refuses with intent to kill him instead as he and Jiro resume their fight to the death. But before Otoya can land the deathblow, Basshaa arrives to aid Garulu before Otoya finally collapses from the Ixa System's strain, with Garulu intent on taking advantage of Otoya's predicament.
In 2008, Wataru aids Kengo in his part time job as a construction worker to provide the funding needed to launch Kengo's rock career. However, Megumi tells Wataru to quit this back-breaking job after learning that the people Miyake had been scouting have mysteriously disappeared, suggesting that he may be a Fangire. Though he pleads Kengo leave Miyake, Wataru only makes Kengo think he is jealous of his upcoming success and tells Wataru to leave. Deciding to take matters in his own hands, Wataru follows Miyake to his lair, finding the Dream Graveyard that is composed of pictures and items of his past victims, with Kengo to be Miyake's latest victim. Assuming his true form, Miyake beats Wataru to a bloody pulp until Kivat arrives. Vowing to make Miyake pay for his methods, Wataru becomes Kiva and fights the Rhinoceros Fangire, protecting Kengo from him. But when he is unable to handle the Fangire's brute strength, Kiva enlists the aid of his final Arms Monster, Dogga. Once he assumes Dogga Form, Kiva manages to overpower the Rhinoceros Fangire before destroying him so Castle Doran can feed on the Fangire's soul. While this all occurs, after bailing Nago from jail, Shima takes him to the site of Ixa's latest weapon: the Powered Ixer--a dinosaur-styled hovercraft vehicle.
- Wataru Kurenai (紅 渡 Kurenai Wataru): Koji Seto (瀬戸 康史 Seto Kōji)
- Otoya Kurenai (紅 音也 Kurenai Otoya): Kouhei Takeda (武田 航平 Takeda Kōhei)
- Keisuke Nago (名護 啓介 Nago Keisuke): Keisuke Kato (加藤 慶祐 Katō Keisuke)
- Megumi Aso (麻生 恵 Asō Megumi): Nana Yanagisawa (柳沢 なな Yanagisawa Nana)
- Yuri Aso (麻生 ゆり Asō Yuri): Yu Takahashi (高橋 優 Takahashi Yū)
- Kengo Eritate (襟立 健吾 Eritate Kengo): Kouhei Kumai (熊井 幸平 Kumai Kōhei)
- Shizuka Nomura (野村 静香 Nomura Shizuka): Rina Koike (小池 里奈 Koike Rina)
- Kivat-bat the 3rd (キバットバットⅢ世 Kibattobatto Sansei, Voice): Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu)
- Jiro (次狼 Jirō): Kenji Matsuda (松田 賢二 Matsuda Kenji)
- Ramon (ラモン Ramon): Yuuki Ogoe (小越 勇輝 Ogoe Yūki)
- Riki (力 Riki): Eiji Takigawa (滝川 英治 Takigawa Eiji)
- Mamoru Shima (嶋 護 Shima Mamoru): Kazuhiko Kanayama (金山 一彦 Kanayama Kazuhiko)
- Akira Kido (木戸 明 Kido Akira): Houka Kinoshita (木下 ほうか Kinoshita Hōka)
- Tohru Miyake (三宅 徹 Miyake Tōru): Satoshi Jinbo (神保 悟志 Jinbo Satoshi)
- Victim: Kazuhiro Kaneko (兼子 和大 Kaneko Kazuhiro)
- Rhinoceros Fangire (ライノセラスファンガイア Rainoserasu Fangaia, Voice): Ryūsaku Chiziwa (千々和 竜策 Chiziwa Ryūsaku)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Engine Sentai Go-Onger episode 11, GP 11: Radio Jack.
- The "Pomp and Circumstance Marches" (full title "Pomp and Circumstance Military Marches"), Op. 39 are a series of marches for orchestra composed by Sir Edward Elgar. The compositions are usually played at graduation ceremonies.