|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight.|
Quinn is the original Ventaran Kamen Rider Sting.
He and the other 11 Kamen Riders fought Xaviax's Mirror Monsters to protect Ventara. After Xaviax and Advent Master Eubulon disappeared following their fight, he and the other Riders were put into stasis sleep, each alternating a one-year awake shift to stand guard over Ventara. Adam (Kamen Rider Dragon Knight) "betrayed" the other Riders while they slept, leading a returned Xaviax into the base and venting most of the Riders, including Sting.
Kamen Rider Sting
Kamen Rider Sting primarily uses the stingray-like slot on his arm as a shield along with his Swing Vent as a whip. Sting also possesses a Copy Vent which allows Sting to copy other Advent Cards and use them as his own, like Dragon Knight's Strike Vent.
Evildiver is a flying mechanical stingray which is Sting's Advent Beast.
Sting's Advent Deck
Sting slots his cards on the stingray-like slot on his left arm called the Evil Visor. Can be used as a shield.
- Attack Vent: Summons Evildiver to attack his enemies directly.
- Swing Vent: Conjures a stingray-tail to use as a whip.
- Copy Vent: Copies a fellow rider's weapon when in use, allowing Sting to obtain a copy as if it was his own.
- Final Vent: Summons Evildiver for Sting's Final Vent. Kamen Rider Sting rides on Evildiver's back as he crashes into enemies.
- Link Vent: When combined with the 12 other cards of this type, all thirteen Final Vents are combined into one massive Pulse. They were only used to destroy Xaviax.
- Chris Ramirez - Earth Kamen Rider Sting counterpart.
- Miyuki Tezuka - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Ryuki. See comparison page.
- Yuichi Saito - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Ryuki. See comparison page.