|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Kiva.|
|Reverie: Wild Blue|
|Kamen Rider Kiva, Episode 4|
|Air date February 17, 2008|
|Written by Toshiki Inoue|
|Directed by Hidenori Ishida|
Heroic: Perfect Hunter
Duet: Stalker Panic
Reverie: Wild Blue (夢想・ワイルドブルー Musō: Wairudo Burū) is the fourth episode of Kamen Rider Kiva. It is the debut of Kamen Rider Kiva's Garulu Form.
Wataru continues to try and find something good to defend Otoya's legacy as he starts looking up to a Fangire Hunter who he sees as a better role model.
In 1986, Yuri continues her investigation of Otoya, witnessing him ruin the life of another man named Yūji Tachikawa. She later presents the results of her investigation to Shima, whom he decides is not a potential Fangire Hunter.
In 2008, Wataru is still saddened about his father's actions, with Shizuka unable to cheer him up as Natsukawa tells him that a redeeming act would make up for Otoya's actions, with Wataru deciding to see Keisuke Nago and ask him to mentor him. While this occurs, Nago asks Shima why he was holding the information of Kiva's reappearance from him as well as request to use his Rider System to kill Kiva, but is turned down and told to get along with Megumi instead. During their meeting, Nago arrests Yūji Tachikawa, reduced to a swindler because of Wataru. On Nago's advice, Wataru helps those his father had hurt in the past much to the dismay of Megumi and Shizuka. Things get worse as the Moth Fangire resurfaces and feeds on the two men as Wataru arrives and transforms. During the battle, the Moth Fangire reveals herself to be Aya Natsukawa, who fell in love with Otoya 22 years ago and had her heart broken by him for ignoring her love for him. When Kiva is unable to fight the scornful Moth Fangire, Kivat uses a new Fuestle that summons one of the three mysterious residents of Castle Doran, Garulu, who gives Kiva a new power: Garulu Form. Now in a feral state of mind, Kiva overpowers the Moth Fangire, shattering her with his Garulu Howling Smash so Castle Doran can devour her soul. Later, Wataru plays the violin with a desire to truly understand his father, feeling Otoya's melody in his heart.
- Wataru Kurenai (紅 渡 Kurenai Wataru): Koji Seto (瀬戸 康史 Seto Kōji)
- Otoya Kurenai (紅 音也 Kurenai Otoya): Kouhei Takeda (武田 航平 Takeda Kōhei)
- Keisuke Nago (名護 啓介 Nago Keisuke): Keisuke Kato (加藤 慶祐 Katō Keisuke)
- Megumi Aso (麻生 恵 Asō Megumi): Nana Yanagisawa (柳沢 なな Yanagisawa Nana)
- Yuri Aso (麻生 ゆり Asō Yuri): Yu Takahashi (高橋 優 Takahashi Yū)
- Shizuka Nomura (野村 静香 Nomura Shizuka): Rina Koike (小池 里奈 Koike Rina)
- Kivat-bat the 3rd (キバットバットⅢ世 Kibattobatto Sansei, Voice): Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu)
- Jiro (次狼 Jirō): Kenji Matsuda (松田 賢二 Matsuda Kenji)
- Mamoru Shima (嶋 護 Shima Mamoru): Kazuhiko Kanayama (金山 一彦 Kanayama Kazuhiko)
- Akira Kido (木戸 明 Kido Akira): Houka Kinoshita (木下 ほうか Kinoshita Hōka)
- Aya Natsukawa (夏川 綾 Natsukawa Aya): Misato Tachibana (橘 実里 Tachibana Misato)
- Koganei (小金井): Tadashi Okada (岡田 正 Okada Tadashi)
- Sakai (堺): Kazan Watanabe (渡辺 火山 Watanabe Kazan)
- Yuji Tachikawa (立川 裕二 Tachikawa Yūji): Kei Kagaya (加賀谷 圭 Kagaya Kei)
- Waiter: Riku Haneda (羽田 陸生 Haneda Riku)
- Moth Fangire (モスファンガイア Mosu Fangaia, Voice): Erina Yamazaki (山崎 依里奈 Yamazaki Erina)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Engine Sentai Go-Onger episode 1, GP 01: Allies of Justice.
- "Rêverie" is a solo piano piece by Claude Debussy