|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Kiva.|
|Rhapsody: The Fate of the Ring|
|Kamen Rider Kiva, Episode 21|
|Air date June 22, 2008|
|Written by Toshiki Inoue|
|Directed by Takao Nagaishi|
Nocturne: The Lovely Messiah
Overture: Fateful Intersection
Rhapsody: The Fate of the King (ラプソディー・指輪の行方 Rapusodī: Yubiwa no Yukue) is the twenty-first episode of Kamen Rider Kiva.
to be added
In 1986, Yuri treats Otoya to a ramen shack after the Lion Fangire wedding incident to Jiro's dismay as Ramon and Riki become worried about him. The next day, Jiro takes Yuri to the park and offers his hand to her in marriage, leaving her with the engagement ring. With Shima's hands tied and Otoya stating his annoyance at Jiro's dirty trick, Yuri sets up a gōkon with Otoya, Jiro, Riki and two girls, Ayumi and Kumi. It is then that Otoya meets his old childhood sweetheart Kumi from kindergarten. After secretly feeding on Ayumi for refusing to bear his children, Riki takes his leave from the mixer finding the Chameleon Fangire as he is about to feed. Riki fights him in his true form as Dogga of the Franken Race before feeding on the escaping Fangire's victim.
In 2008, since the Ladybug Fangire incident, Kengo pleads to Nago to become his pupil. To gain Nago's approval to be his pupil of his learning harsh training, Kengo treats him, Wataru, and Megumi to a gōkon with two other girls named Sachie and Keiko. However, the mixer goes sour when Nago gets their waitress in trouble with Wataru's following her. As Wataru and the waitress see that they have a lot in common, Nago intercepts the Chameleon Fangire to take him out. But the Fangire uses his cloaking ability to escape Ixa and then later Kiva.
- Wataru Kurenai (紅 渡 Kurenai Wataru): Koji Seto (瀬戸 康史 Seto Kōji)
- Otoya Kurenai (紅 音也 Kurenai Otoya): Kouhei Takeda (武田 航平 Takeda Kōhei)
- Keisuke Nago (名護 啓介 Nago Keisuke): Keisuke Kato (加藤 慶祐 Katō Keisuke)
- Megumi Aso (麻生 恵 Asō Megumi): Nana Yanagisawa (柳沢 なな Yanagisawa Nana)
- Yuri Aso (麻生 ゆり Asō Yuri): Yu Takahashi (高橋 優 Takahashi Yū)
- Kengo Eritate (襟立 健吾 Eritate Kengo): Kouhei Kumai (熊井 幸平 Kumai Kōhei)
- Kivat-bat the 3rd (キバットバットⅢ世 Kibattobatto Sansei, Voice): Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu)
- Jiro (次狼 Jirō): Kenji Matsuda (松田 賢二 Matsuda Kenji)
- Ramon (ラモン Ramon): Yuuki Ogoe (小越 勇輝 Ogoe Yūki)
- Riki (力 Riki): Eiji Takigawa (滝川 英治 Takigawa Eiji)
- Mio Suzuki (鈴木 深央 Suzuki Mio): Yuria Haga (芳賀 優里亜 Haga Yuria)
- Mamoru Shima (嶋 護 Shima Mamoru): Kazuhiko Kanayama (金山 一彦 Kanayama Kazuhiko)
- Akira Kido (木戸 明 Kido Akira): Houka Kinoshita (木下 ほうか Kinoshita Hōka)
- Kumi (久美): Manami Hashimoto (橋本 愛実 Hashimoto Manami)
- Ayumi (あゆみ): Yuki Yanai (やない 由紀 Yanai Yuki)
- Sachie (幸江): Natsuki Oda (織田 菜月 Oda Natsuki)
- Keiko (啓子): Minami Hijikata (土方 みなみ Hijikata Minami)
- Otoya Kurenai(Child): Ayumu Maruyama (丸山 歩夢 Maruyama Ayumu)
- Kumi(Child): Shiori Fukumoto (福本 史織 Fukumoto Shiori)
- Customer: Mutsumi Takei (武井 睦 Takei Mutsumi)
- Barbecue Restaurant Owner: Ryohei Nakamura (中村 良平 Nakamura Ryōhei)
- Tofu Shop Owner: Kiyomi Aratani (荒谷 清水 Aratani Kiyomi)
- Yamashita (山下): Yūrei Yanagi (柳 憂怜 Yanagi Yūrei)
- Chameleon Fangire (カメレオンファンガイア Fangaia, Voice): Keikō Sakai (酒井 敬幸 Sakai Keikō)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Engine Sentai Go-Onger episode 19, GP 19: Gunpei's True Intentions.
- A rhapsody in music is a one-movement work that is episodic yet integrated, free-flowing in structure, featuring a range of highly contrasted moods, colour and tonality. An air of spontaneous inspiration and a sense of improvisation make it freer in form than a set of variations. Sergei Rachmaninoff's set of variations on a theme by Niccolò Paganini are so free in structure that the composer called them a Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini.