|This article is about a/an set of vehicles in Kamen Rider Ryuki and Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight.|
Dragon Knight Riders
|Series:||Kamen Rider Ryuki|
In Kamen Rider Ryuki, the Ride Shooter is a Kamen Rider's primary method of getting to the Mirror World and to the precise location of the Mirror Monsters. Once a Rider would pass through a mirror or reflective surface, they would then be riding in a Ride Shooter as they were traveling through a portal to the Mirror World. The Ride Shooter would then shoot out of the reflective surface in the Mirror World. It can only be accessed by Riders that have completed their contract with their Contract Monsters. A Rider with a blank Advent Deck can still go through the mirrors and automatically assume Blank Form, but they are limited to where the Mirror Monster drags them in, and can only escape the Mirror World from the same point which they entered.
In Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, the Advent Cycle plays the same role as the original series, though Riders seem fully capable of entering and navigating Ventara without using one. Other times they can be substituted with the motorcycles the Riders use on Earth, which are themselves transformed into new Rider-inspired decorated forms.
Legend Rider Signal Bike
- Signal Legend Ryuki (シグナルレジェンド龍騎 Shigunaru Rejendo Ryūki): Allows Mach to activate a Kourin Signal Legend. When used in the DX Drive Driver, it gives the sound for a Tire Exchange into Drive: Ryuki (ドライブ・龍騎 Doraibu - Ryūki).
- The Ride Shooter is the first vehicle a Rider uses that had the prefix of "Ride" in its name.
- It is also the first "general" Rider machine that is used by all Riders in a series, followed by the Machine Zectron.
- Ryuki appears riding his Ride Shooter, among the other Kamen Riders on their Rider Machines, in the animated ending sequence of Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai.
- Unlike many Rider Machines, it was never seemingly disclosed by any materials what the base vehicle was for the Ride Shooter.