|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Den-O.|
Ride on Time (ライド・オン・タイム Raido On Taimu) is the second episode of Kamen Rider Den-O.
Ryotaro discovers more about his duty as Den-O to protect the timestream as he tries to figure a way to appease Tetsuo before the Bat Imagin can ruin the past.
After boarding the DenLiner, the girl introduces herself as Hana, and the woman who gave him coffee introduces herself as Naomi. The Imagin that had possessed him also shows his form, taking the form of a red oni which Ryotaro believes is from the story of Momotarō, eventually naming the Imagin "Momotaros".
Ryotaro confronts Tetsuo's gang, and they reveal to him that Tetsuo is looking for his jingle bell key holder, which Hana had mistakenly picked up when she first was looking for the Rider Pass. Ryotaro returns the key holder to Tetsuo, and inadvertently completes the contract the Bat Imagin made with the boy, allowing the Imagin to travel to the past and alter the course of time. The date is December 24, 2004, the night that Tetsuo's mother died and he was not there by her side. Ryotaro travels to the past as Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form and destroys the Bat Imagin, but the Imagin goes berserk and became Gigandeath Heaven, a giant monster.
Den-O then uses the DenLiner Gouka and its various weapons to destroy the Gigandeath. After the Gigandeath is destroyed, Ryotaro decides to make a slight change: using the DenLiner to take Tetsuo to be with his mother at her final moments.
- Ryotaro Nogami (野上 良太郎 Nogami Ryōtarō): Takeru Satoh (佐藤 健 Satō Takeru)
- Hana (ハナ Hana): Yuriko Shiratori (白鳥 百合子 Shiratori Yuriko)
- Naomi (ナオミ Naomi): Rina Akiyama (秋山 莉奈 Akiyama Rina)
- Owner (オーナー Ōnā): Kenjirō Ishimaru (石丸 謙二郎 Ishimaru Kenjirō)
- Airi Nogami (野上 愛理 Nogami Airi): Wakana Matsumoto (松本 若菜 Matsumoto Wakana)
- Seigi Ozaki (尾崎 正義 Ozaki Seigi): Akira Nagata (永田 彬 Nagata Akira)
- Past Man (過去の男 Kako no Otoko): Tomonobu Okano (岡野 友信 Okano Tomonobu)
- Momotaros (モモタロス Momotarosu, Voice): Toshihiko Seki (関 俊彦 Seki Toshihiko)
- Owner/Opening Narration (オーナー／オープニングナレーション Ōnā/Ōpuningu Narēshon): Kenjirō Ishimaru (石丸 謙二郎 Ishimaru Kenjirō)
- Tetsuo (テツオ): Motoki Ochiai (落合 モトキ Ochiai Motoki)
- Makoto (マコト): Yuki Kimisawa (君沢 ユウキ Kimisawa Yūki)
- Katō (カトー): Yuya Ogawa (小川 祐弥 Ogawa Yūya)
- Satoshi (サトシ): Ryo Ishikawa (石川 遼 Ishikawa Ryō)
- Tetsuo's Mother: Yuki Enomoto (榎本 由希 Enomoto Yuki)
- Girl: Mina Miura (三浦 三奈 Miura Mina)
- Girl's Mother: Rie Nakai (中井 理恵 Nakai Rie)
- Girl with Seigi Ozaki: Yoshiko Hasegawa (長谷川 祥子 Hasegawa Yoshiko)
- Driver: Eitoku (永徳 Eitoku)
- Bat Imagin (バットイマジン Batto Imajin, Voice): Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之 Yanada Kiyoyuki)
- Kamen Rider Den-O/Momotaros: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Bat Imagin: Yoshifumi Oshikawa (押川 善文 Oshikawa Yoshifumi)
- Den-O - Plat Form, Sword Form
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Gogo Sentai Boukenger episode 48, Task. 48: The Fearsome High Priest.
Blu-ray Box 1 comes with 18 episodes.