|This article is about a/an set of transformational implements in Kamen Rider Decade.|
Like the Heisei Riders in Kamen Rider Ryuki and Kamen Rider Blade, Decade has card-based weaponry and powers: the Rider Cards (ライダーカード Raidā Kādo?). However, due to a seal placed on them all, Tsukasa travels across the world to undo the seals and regain the abilities the cards endow. These cards match up with Bandai and Carddas's arcade card game, Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride.
Like Decade, Diend has possessed his own set of Rider Cards.
Kamen Ride Cards
Decade's Kamen Ride Card
The Kamen Ride Cards (カメンライドカード Kamen Raido Kādo?) supposedly possess all the powers of the 9 previous Heisei Kamen Riders, along with Shōwa Kamen Riders as seen in Super Hero Taisen. Because they were sealed, Tsukasa must touch the heart of a world's Kamen Rider in resolving an issue threatening that world. Though he regained his abilities from his journey, the Kamen Ride Cards go black while fighting Dark Kiva, but are regained later on.
- Decade: Initial card; transforms Tsukasa into Kamen Rider Decade. Tsukasa must use this card first before assuming any other transformations.
- Kuuga: Regained when Tsukasa gains Yusuke's trust. Decade uses the card to assume Kuuga's Mighty Form.
- Kiva: Regained when Tsukasa acknowledges Wataru as the Fangires' King. Decade uses the card to assume Kiva's Kiva Form.
- Ryuki: Regained when Tsukasa and Shinji work together to defeat Kamen Rider Abyss, Kamata. Decade uses this card to assume Ryuki's Ryuki Form. Decade can also travel through mirrors like the original Ryuki and can summon the Drag Saber without the need of an Attack Ride Card.
- Blade: Regained when Tsukasa shows Kazuma that even followers are important as leaders. Decade uses the card to assume the form of Blade's Ace Form.
- Faiz: Transforms Decade into Faiz, initially sealed after being used once. Regained when Tsukasa teaches Takumi that protecting those dear to him matters regardless of who he is. Sometimes, Decade can summon Faiz Edge without using Attack Ride: Auto Vajin.
- Agito: Regained when Tsukasa teaches Shouichi (and Yusuke) that you can't run away from your problems. Decade uses this card to assume the form of Agito's Ground Form.
- Den-O: Regained when Tsukasa refers to Momotaros by his real name after calling him kind-hearted and restoring his sense of self. Decade uses this card to assume the form of Den-O's Sword Form.
- Kabuto: Transforms Decade into Kabuto's Rider Form, used once before its power is sealed. Regained when Tsukasa taught Mayu the true meaning about her Grandmother's saying of looks being deceiving while praising Souji's family bonds. During Super Hero Taisen event, Tsukasa is shown to be able to summon the Kabuto Kunai Gun while using the Kabuto card. He is also able to use Clock Up without using the Attack Ride: Clock Up card, first shown when battling the Go-Busters.
- Hibiki: Transforms Decade into Hibiki, used once before its power is sealed. Its silhouette turned black after Hibiki's metamorphosis into Gyūki. Regained after Asumu becomes Hibiki and Tsukasa learns the true meaning of the Ongekidō.
- Decade Complete: A Final Kamen Ride Card, manifesting after Tsukasa regains his ability to become Decade. By inserting the card into the K-Touch, it transforms Decade into Complete Form.
- Black: A card containing the power of Kamen Rider Black. Diend borrows it to summon Kotaro from the World of Black while in the World of Black RX, as he claims that Decade cannot use the card. But in theory, this card allows Decade to transform into Kamen Rider Black.
- In Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010, Decade acquires Kamen Ride Cards for all of the Kamen Riders he defeats, including Skyrider, Super-1, and J. Amongst these cards is also the Kamen Rider Skull card but unlike the others, it is sealed (he later gave it to Kamen Rider Double). Decade kept these cards after all the Riders were restored.
- 1: Transforms Decade into Kamen Rider 1. Unlike other Kamen Rides, this form is a full transformation as the Decadriver was concealed in the form of Kamen Rider 1's belt, the Typhoon. First used in Super Hero Taisen.
- Diend: Tsukasa had to use this one while in Complete Form in order to perform Dimensional Shoot along with Diend. In the novel, which is a reimagination of the TV Series, Kaito died and Tsukasa had also use the card which turn himself into a cyan colored version of Decade in order to battle Narutaki's monster form.
Complete Decade's Final Kamen Ride Cards
When Kamen Rider Decade is in his Complete Form, he uses the K-Touch to summon the Final Forms of the previous Kamen Riders. After he presses the Rider's symbol, a card of that Rider's Final Form appears in a set of nine on Kamen Rider Decade's chest.
- Ryuki Survive: Summons Kamen Rider Ryuki Survive, armed with the Drag Visor-Zwei. Using the Final Attack Ride: Ryuki card allows Decade to execute a Burning Saber-style attack alongside Ryuki Survive.
- Faiz Blaster: Summons Kamen Rider Faiz in Blaster Form, armed with the Faiz Blaster. Using the Final Attack Ride: Faiz card allows Decade to execute a Photon Buster-style attack alongside Faiz Blaster Form.
- Kabuto Hyper: Summons Kamen Rider Kabuto in Hyper Form. Using the Final Attack Ride: Kabuto card allows Decade to execute a double Hyper Kick or a Maximum Hyper Cyclone (armed with the Perfect Zecter in Gun Mode) alongside Hyper Kabuto. Also used by Decade in his default form to transform into Hyper Kabuto in the S.I.C Hero Saga to fight Stronger in Charge Up Form, but was defeated. Also used again by Decade Complete to fight Stronger Charge Up but was defeated by Stronger's Super Stronger Electric Kick.
- Kiva Emperor: Summons Kamen Rider Kiva in Emperor Form, armed with the Zanvat Sword. Using the Final Attack Ride: Kiva card allows Decade to execute a Final Zanvat Slash-style attack alongside Kiva Emperor Form.
- Hibiki Armed: Summons Kamen Rider Armed Hibiki, armed with the Armed Saber. Using the Final Attack Ride: Hibiki card allows Decade to execute an Ongeki Ha: Kishin Kakusei-style slash alongside Armed Hibiki.
- Den-O Liner: Summons Kamen Rider Den-O in Liner Form, armed with the DenKamen Sword. Using the Final Attack Ride: Den-O card allows Decade to execute a Train Slash-style attack alongside Den-O Liner Form.
- Blade King: Summons Kamen Rider Blade in King Form, armed with the King Rouzer. Using the Final Attack Ride: Blade card allows Decade to execute a Royal Straight Flush-style attack alongside Blade King Form.
- Agito Shining: Summons Kamen Rider Agito in Shining Form, armed with the Shining Caliber. Using the Final Attack Ride: Agito card allows Decade to execute a double Shining Clash-style attack alongside Agito Shining Form.
- Kuuga Ultimate: Summons Kamen Rider Kuuga in Ultimate Form. This K-Touch option is not used in the television series.
In Kamen Rider Decade: The Last Story, Kuuga and Den-O's options are changed to Rising Ultimate (ライジングアルティメット Raijingu Arutimetto?) and Super Climax (スーパークライマックス Sūpā Kuraimakkusu?, written as "Chou Climax" on the card) respectively, including the cards on Decade Complete Form's chest armor.
Diend's Kamen Ride Cards
Unlike Decade who transforms into another Kamen Rider, Diend uses his Kamen Ride cards to summon other Kamen Riders. Diend is not limited to just the nine previous primary Kamen Riders, but has access to any Kamen Rider who has appeared in the Heisei period. The cards of the Extra Riders, including his own, differ from Decade's main nine cards using a white background as opposed to a black one. Eventually, Diend is able to summon Riders from the Showa period as well. Diend has summoned, at most, three different Kamen Riders at once. The riders that Diend summons are not actual riders themselves but merely energy manifestations that obey Diend and are just as powerful as the riders that they represent. Diend may have more cards that were not shown.
- Diend: This standard card transforms Daiki into Kamen Rider Diend. Narutaki presents Daiki with a Diend Kamen Ride Card that will make Diend stronger for the sole purpose of destroying Decade. Unlike the original card, it has a yellow background instead of a white one.
- Kaixa: Summons Kamen Rider Kaixa. This card is included with the DX Diendriver toy and is used by Diend in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride.
- Nega Den-O: Summons Kamen Rider Nega Den-O. This card is used by Diend in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride.
- Ryuga: Summons Kamen Rider Ryuga. This card is used by Diend in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride. This card was shown later on Diend's Complete Form.
- Rey: Summons Kamen Rider Rey. First used in the World of Faiz to battle Lucky Clover.
- Kabuki: Summons Kamen Rider Kabuki. First used in the World of Faiz to battle Lucky Clover. This card was shown later on Diend's Complete Form.
- Kiva: Summons Kamen Rider Kiva. First used in the World of Faiz to battle Kamen Rider Ryuga.
- Drake: Summons Kamen Rider Drake. First used in the World of Agito to fight the Gurongi.
- Delta: Summons Kamen Rider Delta. First used in the World of Agito to fight the Gurongi.
- Blade: Summons Kamen Rider Blade. First used in the World of Agito to fight the Lords.
- Sasword: Summons Kamen Rider Sasword. First used in the World of Den-O to fight the Momotaros-possessed Yusuke.
- Saga: Summons Kamen Rider Saga. First used in the World of Den-O to fight the Momotaros-possessed Yusuke.
- Riotrooper: Normally summons three Riotroopers. First used in the World of Den-O to help Tsukasa and Momotaros fight the Alligator Imagin, then in the World of Kabuto to battle Kamen Rider Gatack. and uses it a third time in his world to battle the DarkRoaches. Diend summons five Riotroopers to fight Kamen Rider G Den-O in film Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider The Movie: Cho Den-O Trilogy.
- Caucasus: Summons Kamen Rider Caucasus. First used to battle the Oni Rider Brothers, Caucasus is quickly possessed by Kintaros. This card was shown later on Diend's Complete Form.
- G3: Summons Kamen Rider G3. First used to battle the Oni Rider Brothers, G3 is quickly possessed by Urataros. In Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride Diend was able to summon G3's Complete Form - G3-X
- Ouja: Summons Kamen Rider Ouja. First used to battle the Oni Rider Brothers, Ouja is quickly possessed by Ryutaros. This card is also included with the DX Diendriver toy and also used by Diend in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride and Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes
- Ixa: Summons Kamen Rider Ixa. First used in the World of Kabuto to battle Kamen Rider Kabuto. When he is summoned he first says "Return that life you took to God!"
- Psyga: Summons Kamen Rider Psyga. First used in the World of Kabuto to battle Kamen Rider Kabuto. When he is summoned he first says "It's Show Time!" .
- Den-O: Summons Kamen Rider Den-O. First used in the World of Hibiki. When he is summoned, he first says "Here I Come!"
- Scissors: Summons Kamen Rider Scissors with Strike Vent. First used in the World of Shinkenger to fight Shinken Gold.
- Raia: Summons Kamen Rider Raia with Swing Vent. First used in the World of Shinkenger to fight Shinken Gold. Diend uses it again in the World of Decade to fight Ouja and KickHopper.
- Ketaros: Summons Kamen Rider Ketaros. First used in the World of Black RX to fight Decade.
- Hercus: Summons Kamen Rider Hercus. First used in the World of Black RX to fight Decade.
- Femme: Summons Kamen Rider Femme. First used in the World of Black to fight Kamen Rider Black.
- Black: Originally, this card belonged to Tsukasa. Unlike the rest of the Riders summoned by Diend, this summons the World of Black's Minami Kotaro, who then transforms to Kamen Rider Black.
- Gai: Summons Kamen Rider Gai armed with Strike Vent. First used in the World of Decade to fight Ouja and Kick Hopper.
- PunchHopper: Summons Kamen Rider PunchHopper. First used in the World of Decade to fight Ouja and KickHopper.
- J: Summons Kamen Rider J in Jumbo Formation. Used in the World of Decade to fight King Dark.
- Agito: Summons Kamen Rider Agito. First used in the World of Decade to fight Doctor Shinigami and the Dai-Shocker Soldiers in the 7-Eleven promotional campaign.
- Black RX: Summons Kamen Rider Black RX. Used in the World of Decade to fight Doctor Shinigami and the Dai-Shocker Soldiers in the 7-Eleven promotional campaign.
- Super-1: Summons Kamen Rider Super-1. Used in the World of Decade to fight Doctor Shinigami and the Dai-Shocker Soldiers in the 7-Eleven promotional campaign.
- Zanki: Summons Kamen Rider Zanki. Used in the World of Amazon to fight Apollo Geist and Llumu Qhimil.
- Ibuki: Summons Kamen Rider Ibuki. Used in the World of Amazon to fight Apollo Geist and Llumu Qhimil.
- Todoroki: Summons Kamen Rider Todoroki. Although it is assumed that Diend uses it in the World of Blade to break up the fight between Decade and the BOARD Riders, it is not seen until it is used again in the World of Amazon to fight Apollo Geist and Llumu Qhimil.
Diend Complete's Kamen Ride Cards
Like Kamen Rider Decade, Diend owns his version of a K-Touch, though it is unknown what would happen is one of the buttons were to be pressed, though it would most likley summon copies of the movie-exclusive Kamen Riders on the K-Touch.
- G4: Summons Kamen Rider G4.
- Ryuga: Summons Kamen Rider Ryuga.
- Orga: Summons Kamen Rider Orga.
- Glaive: Summons Kamen Rider Glaive.
- Kabuki: Summons Kamen Rider Kabuki.
- Caucasus: Summons Kamen Rider Caucasus.
- Arc: Summons Kamen Rider Arc.
- Skull: Summons Kamen Rider Skull.
Kaijin Ride Cards
- Moose Fangire: Summons the Moose Fangire. Used once in the World of Shinkenger to fight Decade, Kuuga, and the Shinkengers.
- Eagle Undead: Summon the Eagle Undead. Used once in the World of Shinkenger to fight Decade, Kuuga, and the Shinkengers.
Form Ride Cards
Form Ride Cards (フォームライドカード Fōmu Raido Kādo?) allow Decade to assume any of the forms the Heisei Riders have. Accessing these forms also grants Decade the use of any weapon exclusive to that form, such as the Storm Halber of Agito Storm or the Bassha Magnum of Kiva Basshaa. When using Kuuga's Form Ride Cards, Decade gains Kuuga's ability to turn normal items or weapons into their respective weaponry.
Generally, Decade changes forms within one Rider's forms. However, Decade does not have to be a particular Rider to transform into one of that Rider's alternate forms.
- Kuuga Dragon: Decade assumes Kuuga's Dragon Form.
- Kuuga Titan: Decade assumes Kuuga's Titan Form.
- Kuuga Pegasus: Decade assumes Kuuga's Pegasus Form. Tsukasa does not suffer from the same sensory overload that was depicted in the original series.
- Kiva Garulu: Decade assumes Kiva's Garulu Form. Unlike Kiva himself, who is left-handed in this form, Tsukasa prefers his right hand.
- Kiva Basshaa: Decade assumes Kiva's Basshaa Form.
- Kiva Dogga: Decade assumes Kiva's Dogga Form.
- Agito Flame: Decade assumes Agito's Flame Form.
- Agito Storm: Decade assumes Agito's Storm Form.
- Faiz Axel: Decade assumes Faiz's Axel Form. While in the original series, this form moved at the speed of sound for only 10 seconds, Decade's version is not affected by a time limit and allows him to match the Worms and the ZECT Riders' Clock Up system, which moves at the speed of light.
- Den-O Ax: Decade assumes Den-O's Ax Form.
- Kabuto Masked: Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Kabuto Masked Form. This card is not used in the series, but in the S.I.C Hero Saga side story, Masked Rider Decade: World of Stronger where Decade uses this card to protect himself from Delza Army General Steel's steel shaft. Unlike the other Form Ride Cards, this card transforms Decade into the default form of the Rider instead of a mid-upgraded form.
- Den-O Rod: Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Den-O Rod Form. This card does not appear in the television series, but is featured in Hobby Japans Detail of Heroes book on Decade.
- Den-O Gun: Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Den-O Gun Form. This card does not appear in the television series, but is featured in Hobby Japans Detail of Heroes book on Decade.
- Den-O Wing: Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Den-O Wing Form. This card does not appear in the television series, but is featured in Hobby Japans Detail of Heroes book on Decade.
Attack Ride Cards
The Attack Ride Cards (アタックライドカード Atakku Raido Kādo?) allow Decade or Diend to perform any of their own attacks.
Decade is also able to use any signature attacks of whatever Kamen Rider he has transformed into.
Decade's Attack Ride Cards
- Blast: As Decade, this grants the Ride Booker's Gun Mode rapid fire capabilities.
- Slash: As Decade, this increases the damage done by the Ride Booker's Sword Mode.
- Illusion: As Decade, this creates multiple images of Decade. Each image can come in physical contact with the target.
- Invisible: As Decade, this card turns him invisible
- Clock Up: As Kabuto, or Decade Violent Emotion moves extremely fast to the point that seconds slow down into minutes. In the novel, the card somehow ended up in Tendou's possession and give it to Tsukasa after he realized that he is Decade with the card itself being used by Decade while in Kuuga Mighty Form.
- When this attack is used in Kabuto form, Kabuto Zecter's voice will be played. But Decadriver's voice will be played insteads if Tsukasa stays in his Decade form.
- Ongekibou - Rekka: As Hibiki, Decade conjures up two drumsticks to charge them with power and use the finisher Kiboujutsu Rekkadan, igniting the tops with flames, creating torch-like weapons that shoot fireballs to incinerate targets. Decade's fireballs are powerful enough to destroy giant Makamou as well.
- Onibi: As Hibiki, Decade exhales a stream of hot flames through a mouth that forms from the mask.
- Auto Vajin: As Faiz, Decade turns the Machine Decader into the Autovajin, Faiz's own motorcycle, which goes into Battle Mode. This also allows Decade to access the Faiz Edge via the Autovajin's right shoulder.
- Strike Vent: As Ryuki, Decade summons the Drag Claw, a dragon-headed gauntlet that can send a burst of flames out of its mouth. Unlike the original Ryuki, it does not need Dragreder's assistance.
- Guard Vent: As Ryuki, Decade summons the Drag Shield, a dragon-like shield arrays on his arms. First used in Kamen Rider Battride War.
- Metal: As Blade, Decade invokes the power of the Seven of Spades Rouse Card, Metal Trilobite, to enhance resilience to physical harm by transmutating his body into organic metal.
- Mach: As Blade, Decade invokes the power of the Nine of Spades Rouse Card, Mach Jaguar, to enhance his speed and agility.
- Ore Sanjou!: As Den-O, Decade utters Sword Form's signature phrase and performs his signature pose.
- Kotaewa Kiite Nai: As Den-O, Decade transforms into Gun Form and utters his signature phrase and performs his signature pose.
- Nakerude! & Bokuni Tsurarete Miru?: These two cards were briefly shown following Decade's use of the "Ore Sanjou!" and "Kotaewa Kiite Nai" cards. They were not used in the context of the TV series, but are assumed to have similar effects as the other two cards (i.e. As Den-O, Nakerude! transforms Decade into Ax Form and says his signature phrase while cracking his neck, while Bokuni Tsurarete Miru? transforms Decade into Rod Form and says his phrase while trying to "reel his enemies in").
- Tsuppari: As Den-O Ax Form, Decade launches a series of palm strikes.
- Rekka Daizantou: As Decade Complete Form and wielding ShinkenRed's Rekka Daizantou, Decade performs the Many Fires Profusion attack.
- GaGa no Udewa: Arms Decade Complete Form with the GaGa Armlet after Diend steals it from Llumu Qhimil.
- Televikun: A card appearing in the Hyper Battle Video that allows Decade, in Complete Form, and the riders he's summoned in their Final Forms to perform their respective Final Attacks.
- Gigant: Summon's Kamen Rider G4's Gigant to attack enemies.
- Side Basshar: Turns the Machine Decader into the Side Basshar, Kaixa's own motorcycle, in battle mode.
- Utchari ("Launch"): As Den-O Ax Form, Decade performs a Sumo lifting attack. This card does not appear in the television series, but is featured in Hobby Japan's Detail of Heroes book on Decade.
- Hyper Clock Up: As Kabuto Hyper Form, Decade is able travel at near light speeds, allowing him to travel forward or backward through time. This card is not shown in the TV series, but is used in the S.I.C Hero Saga side story published in Hobby Japan magazine.
- Advent: As Ryuki, Decade summons the Contract Monster Dragreder. First used in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen.
- Reflecloud: A special Gosei Card which allows the user to create a magical vortex that absorbs and reflects any beam attack. Given to Tsukasa by Gosei Red to counter Kani Lazer's attack. The Gosei Card just happened to be compatible with Decade's Decadriver. First used in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen.
Diend's Attack Ride Cards
- Diend Blast: Grants the Diendriver rapid fire capabilities. Unlike Decade's version, Diend's shots are able to arc, curve, and seemingly track targets.
- Invisible: Allows Diend to turn invisible.
- Crossattack: Causes two summoned Riders to perform their finishing moves against one target. Used once with Delta and Drake.
- Barrier: Allows the Diendriver to project a shield.
- Illusion: This creates multiple copies of Diend, each capable of combat. Narutaki gives this card to Kaito in the World of Amazon, on the condition that he defeat Decade.
- Gekijyouban: This summons the eight Riders that make up Diend Complete Form. "Gekijouban" literally means "Movie Version" (劇場版 Gekijōban?), as Dark Movie Riders are used in the attack. It is similiar to Decade's Televikun card.
Final Form Ride Cards
Final Form Ride Cards (ファイナルフォームライドカード Fainaru Fōmu Raido Kādo?) gives Decade the power to bestow new forms upon other Riders by reaching into their back, telling them beforehand "It might tickle a bit". Only while the cards stay in effect, which is during the time Tsukasa is transformed into Decade, the transformed Heisei Rider can alternate between his new form and his original Rider form.
Diend also has his array of Final Form Ride Cards. Whereas Decade activates the Heisei Riders' Final Forms by reaching his hands into their back, Diend activates them by shooting the Rider in the back, commenting beforehand "This will only hurt for a moment."
- Kuuga Gouram (クウガゴウラム Kūga Gōramu?): Transforms Kuuga into a creature similar to Gouram, giving him the ability to fly.
- In Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Double & Decade: Movie War 2010, Kuuga gains a new, stronger Final Form Ride form called the Ultimate Kuuga Gouram (アルティメットクウガゴウラム Arutimetto Kūga Gōramu?), which he assumed on his own while in Ultimate Form. Decade later gained the ability to have Yusuke assume this form in battle against the Super Crisis Fortress.
- In the novel which is the reimagination of the TV series, Decade use it on Godai while becoming Kuuga into an alternate version of Gouram where it is a rhinoceros beetle despite it traditionally being a stag beetle, which is also the same insect Kuuga is based on.
- In Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride, Decade uses the Kuuga Ball (クウガボール Kūga Bōru?) card to change Kuuga into a dodgeball-like form to perform the Decade Dodge (ディケイドドッジ Dikeido Dojji?) attack.
- Kiva Arrow (キバアロー Kiba Arō?): Transforms Kiva into a large Kivat-like bow with an arrow resembling Kiva's sealed Hell's Gate leg.
- Ryuki Dragreder (リュウキドラグレッダー Ryūki Doragureddā?): Transforms Ryuki into Dragreder, Ryuki's Contract Monster.
- Blade Blade (ブレイドブレード Bureido Burēdo?): Transforms Blade into a larger version of the Blay Rouzer.
- Faiz Blaster (ファイズブラスター Faizu Burasutā?): Transforms Faiz into a large laser cannon, similar in appearance to Faiz's own Faiz Blaster weapon.
- Agito Tornador (アギトトルネイダー Agito Toruneidā?): Transforms Agito into a hoverboard similar to the Machine Tornador Slider Mode.
- Momotaros: Released in Final Form Ride Series toy line as Den-O Momotaros (デンウーモモタロズ Den'ō Momotaros?). Ejecting his host, Den-O Sword Form manifests into Momotaros. This was originally the DenLiner Card Diend had in his possession before Decade takes it from him, said to allow Den-O to become a copy of the DenLiner.
- Zecter Kabuto (ゼクターカブト Zekutā Kabuto?): Transforms Kabuto into a giant Kabuto Zecter, able to burrow underground.
- Hibiki Ongekiko (ヒビキオンゲキコ?): Transforms Hibiki into the Hibiki Akanetaka (ヒビキアカネタカ?), a giant version of the Akanetaka Disk Animal.
- Decade DecaDriver (ディケイドディケイドライバー Dikeido Dikedoraibā?): Transforms Decade into a larger version of the Decadriver which is worn by a Diend Kamen Ride Card-summoned Kamen Rider J to transform into Decade Complete Form Jumbo Formation (ディケイドコンプリートフォームジャンボフォーメーション Dikeido Konpurīto Fōmu Janbo Fōmēshon?). This complete form is identical in appearance to the regular, except he is in J's Jumbo size, and does not wear the K-Touch but the Decadriver on his belt buckle.
- All Rider (オールライダー Ōru Raidā?): Transform all nine Heisei Kamen Riders into their Final Form Ride forms. When it is used in Movie War 2010, only five of the Riders turn into their Final Form Ride forms (Ultimate Kuuga Gouram, Ryuki Dragreder, Agito Tornador, Zecter Kabuto, Hibiki Akanetaka), while three others used their vehicles (The Castle Doran, Jet Sliger and the DenLiner) and the last uses an alternate form (Blade Jack Form).
- Kamen Rider W: Splits Kamen Rider Double CycloneJoker into Kamen Rider Double CycloneCyclone (仮面ライダーＷ（ダブル）サイクロンサイクロン Kamen Raidā Daburu Saikuron Saikuron?), controlled by Philip, and Kamen Rider Double JokerJoker (仮面ライダーＷ（ダブル）ジョーカージョーカー Kamen Raidā Daburu Jōkā Jōkā?), controlled by Shotaro. Unlike the other Final Form Ride forms, Double CycloneCyclone and Double JokerJoker do not require their corresponding Final Attack Ride card to execute their finishing attack.
- Strong Zecter (ストロングゼクター Sutorongu Zekutā?): Transforms Stronger into a giant beetle. This was used in the S.I.C Hero Saga side story Masked Rider Decade: World of Stronger.
In the OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders' net movie, while playing poker Kamen Rider Decade transforms Garren into hishi mochi (菱餅?), Chalice into a heart-shaped chocolate (チョコ Choko?), and General Shadow into a fishbowl (金魚鉢 Kingyobachi?).
Final Attack Ride Cards
The Final Attack Ride Cards (ファイナルアタックライドカード Fainaru Atakku Raido Kādo?) are Decade and Diend's most powerful attacks, used for finishing off enemies.
Decade's Final Attack Ride Cards
The Final Attack Ride Cards, if used in conjunction with the Final Form Rides, can allow Decade to perform an attack with that Rider's Final Form (which usually resemble that Rider's own signature attack in some way). If the Final Attack Ride is used in conjunction with Kamen Ride Cards, they allow Decade to perform the signature attack of the Rider he is transformed into. If the Final Attack Ride is used when Decade is in Complete Form, he can perform that Rider's signature move (in their ultimate form) alongside the summoned Rider using the Ride Booker to improvise if the attack uses a weapon.
- Decade: Decade performs the Dimension Kick, Decade's Rider Kick. With the Ride Booker in Sword Mode, Decade can execute a highly charged slash called the Dimension Slash. While in Gun Mode, Decade can execute a highly charged shot called the Dimension Blast. All attacks involve the Decadriver generating large golden Final AttackRide cards, which Decade leaps/runs/shoots through, the final card having an image of Decade's attack before he bursts through it. These hologram cards can also stun the enemy before the attack connects and can line up to track the enemy. In the Ganbaride game, Decade has another final attack, Decade Vanish where he captures the enemy in energy barcode, scanning the target before finishing him off.
- When used by Decade Complete Form, the Dimension Kick becomes the Enhanced Dimension Kick.
- Alongside Double CycloneCyclone and Double JokerJoker, Decade executes a triple Rider Kick called the Triple Extreme.
- In All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, a variation of this card is the Final Kamen Attack Form Ride Card (ファイナルカメンアタックフォームライドカード Fainaru Kamen Atakku Fōmu Raido Kādo?) which is used while Decade Complete Form Jumbo Formation is active. Decade performs the Final Dimension Kick, a variation of the Dimension Kick, transforming the Shōwa and Heisei Riders into Kamen Ride cards for Decade to travel through as opposed to Final Attack Ride cards before hitting the target.
- In Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes, Decade has another final attack, Decade Unlimited, Decade Complete Form's Rider Kick, in which instead of Final Attack Ride card holograms, Decade locks the opponent in a dimension that depicts the nine original worlds and then the ten Heisei Rider symbols appear in the same fashion as the Final Attack Ride cards as Decade hits the target with the Rider Kick.
- Kuuga: While in Gouram form, Kuuga rushes toward Decade with the target stuck in his pincers while Decade performs the Mighty Kick-like Decade Assault flying kick towards the target.
- Kiva: With the Kiva Arrow, Decade performs the Decade Fang which fires the arrow, unfolding to hit the target in similarly to Kiva's Darkness Moon Break kick.
- In All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, when Tsukasa "loans" the Kiva Arrow to Momotaros, the attack is called Momo Fang, labeled by Momotaros as "Our Finishing Attack, Final Attack Version" (俺たちの必殺技・ファイナルアタックバージョン Oretachi no Hissatsu Waza: Fainaru Atakku Bājon?).
- Ryuki: With Ryuki Dragreder flying behind to boost his attack's power, Decade performs the Decade Dragoon which is similar to Ryuki's Final Vent, the Dragon Rider Kick.
- Blade: With the Blade Blade, Decade performs the Decade Edge where the Blade Blade charges with electricity then is slashed down to make a huge electric shockwave similar to Blade's Lightning Slash. The same card can be used by Decade while as Blade, executing Blade's Lightning Blast kick.
- Faiz: With the Faiz Blaster, Decade shoots an energy drill at the enemy before performing the Decade Photon, a powerful laser blast with some recoil, which is similar to Faiz's Crimson Smash kick.
- Agito: On the Agito Tornador, Decade executes a slashing attack called the Decade Tornado which is similar to Agito's Saber Brake Slash. The same card can be used by Decade while as Agito, executing Agito's Rider Kick.
- Den-O: Momotaros executes the Decade Liner similar to Den-O's Extreme Slash, labeled by Momotaros as "My Finisher Attack, Decade Version" (俺の必殺技・ディケイドバージョン Ore no Hissatsu Waza: Dikeido Bājon?).
- Kabuto: The Zecter Kabuto charges at the opponent in a devastating mid-air body slam, Decade Meteor. With the target left vulnerable in mid-air, Kabuto and Decade execute their respective kick attacks while in Clock Up. The same card can be used by Decade in Kabuto's Rider Form to execute Kabuto's Rider Kick.
- Hibiki: With Hibiki Ongekiko, Decade performs the Decade Wave, where Hibiki Akanetaka transforms into the Hibiki Ongekiko and attaches to the target and allows Decade to perform his version of an Ongeki Da finisher using Hibiki's Ongekibou Rekka.
- Amazon: The GaGa Armlet is transferred to Amazon, and allows Amazon to perform the Super Dai Setsudan attack.
- Diend: Using the Diend Final AttackRide card allows Decade to execute an Dimension Shoot-style attack alongside Diend.
- 11 Riders: With 11 Kamen Riders (Kuuga - W) execute their respective 11 Rider Kicks. Did not appear in the movie or series but included in Ganbaride games (both arcade and DS).
Diend's Final Attack Ride Cards
These cards are seen used by Diend's most powerful attacks, used for finishing off enemies in the series and movies.
- Diend: Diend performs the Dimension Shoot. Nine rings of cards showing the previous nine Heisei Riders appear before the Diendriver. Diend then sucks in any Riders summoned by his Kamen Ride cards before firing a shot from the Diendriver at the target, coming out as a green and black beam.
- When used by Diend Complete Form, the Dimension Shoot becomes the Enhanced Dimension Shoot which shoots out a gold-colored beam of energy.
- Kiva: With the Kiva Arrow, Diend performs the Diend Fang which fires the arrow, unfolding to hit the target in similarly to Kiva's Darkness Moon Break Rider Kick. Unlike Decade, who holds the arrow vertically, Diend holds it like a crossbow.
- Blade: With the Blade Blade, Diend performs the Diend Edge where the Blade Blade charges with electricity then Diend slashes the enemy, making a huge electric shockwave similar to Blade's Lightning Slash
Decade's Showa Kamen Ride Cards in Final Kamen Attack Form Ride
Decade performs the Final Dimension Kick (ファイナルディメンションキック Fainaru Dimenshon Kikku?), a variation of the Dimension Kick, transforming the Shōwa and Heisei Riders into Kamen Ride cards for Decade to travel through as opposed to Final Attack Ride cards before hitting the target.
The Rider Cards, along with the other Rider Powers, were stolen from Decade by Amadum in the world within the Magic Stone, who explained that they were already his due to the Riders' powers being from the same source as evil. However, the power was soon returned thanks to the appearance of Kamen Rider Gaim, with the return of the Rider Cards immediately transforming Decade into Complete Form.
Behind the scenes
Influences to and from Super Sentai
- The "Kamen Rides" preceded the Gokai Changes of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. Like the Kamen Rides, the Gokaigers could transform into any past sentai.
- However, Super Sentai came first with heroes transforming into past heroes in AkaRed, who appeared in GoGo Sentai Boukenger vs. Super Sentai (2006). AkaRed had the ability to transform into past Sentai Reds, he also appeared in Gokaiger.
- In the same vein, the Final Form Rides preceded the Inordinate Power of Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger as like the Final Form Rides, the Akibarangers could transform some past Red Rangers into weapons based on their motif. The transformation, however, isn't nowhere near as graphic as in Kamen Rider Decade.
- A nod to the Final Form Rides previously occured in the finale of Gokaiger, where Gokai Green, having Gokai Changed into Zubaan from GoGo Sentai Boukenger, changed from its humanoid form to Sacred Sword Mode, expressing discomfort both during and after the transformation, while the original Zubaan in Boukenger was not a human but the Golden Sword Precious itself, being able to assume a humanoid fighting form when the seal on the sword was turned.
- The Rider Cards of Decade and the Ranger Keys of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger were noted by Narutaki as one of the similarities between Decade and Gokaiger in the Super Hero Taihen net movie The Grown-ups’ Narumi Detective Agency Ep. 1: Is Gokaiger a Ripoff of Decade?.
- The design of the Rider Cards are similar to PreCards from the 2014 anime series Happiness Charge Pretty Cure! (coincidentally also a 10th anniversary season), both have a barcode on a side and a magenta border. Both are also used to access forms and powers of the main protagonists's abilities.