|This article is about a/an set of transformational implements in Kamen Rider Decade.|
Like the Heisei Riders in Kamen Rider Ryuki and Kamen Rider Blade, Decade has card-based weaponry and powers: the Rider Cards (ライダーカード Raidā Kādo?). However, due to a seal placed on them all, Tsukasa travels across the world to undo the seals and regain the abilities the cards endow. These cards match up with Bandai and Carddas's arcade card game, Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride.
Like Decade, Diend possesses his own set of Rider Cards.
Decade's KamenRide Cards
The KamenRide Cards (カメンライドカード Kamenraido Kādo?) supposedly possess all the powers of the Heisei Kamen Riders it represents, along with Shōwa Kamen Riders as seen in Super Hero Taisen. Because they were sealed, Tsukasa must touch the heart of a world's Kamen Rider in resolving an issue threatening that world. Though he regained his abilities from his journey, the KamenRide Cards went black while fighting Dark Kiva, but were regained later on. It seems the cards are more than just items that supposedly hold the power of the Riders as they sealed themselves until Tsukasa did something which helped the respective A.R Rider as well as learned a lesson from them, implying the Rider Cards hold some degree of sentience. It should also be noted that the cards may not unseal themselves until someone other than Tsukasa holds said cards as shown when the Skull card automatically unsealed itself after being given to Shotaro.
- Decade (ディケイド Dikeido?): Initial card; transforms Tsukasa into Kamen Rider Decade. Tsukasa must use this card first before assuming any other transformations.
- Kuuga (クウガ Kūga?): Regained when Tsukasa gains Yusuke's trust. Decade uses the card to assume Kuuga's Mighty Form.
- Kiva (キバ Kiba?): Regained when Tsukasa acknowledges Wataru as the Fangires' King. Decade uses the card to assume Kiva's Kiva Form.
- Ryuki (リュウキ Ryūki?): Regained when Tsukasa and Shinji worked together to defeat Kamen Rider Abyss, Kamata. Decade uses this card to assume Ryuki's Ryuki Form. Decade can also travel through mirrors like the original Ryuki and can summon the Drag Saber without the need of an AttackRide Card.
- Blade (ブレイド Bureido?): Regained when Tsukasa shows Kazuma that even followers are important as leaders. Decade uses the card to assume the form of Blade's Ace Form.
- Faiz (ファイズ Faizu?): Transforms Decade into Faiz, initially sealed after being used once. Regained when Tsukasa teaches Takumi that protecting those dear to him matters regardless of who he is. Sometimes, Decade can summon the Faiz Edge without using AttackRide: Auto Vajin.
- Agito (アギト?): Regained when Tsukasa teaches Shouichi (and Yusuke) that running away from problems mostly isn`t the best solution. Decade uses this card to assume Agito's Ground Form.
- Den-O (デンオウ Den'ō?): Regained when Tsukasa refers to Momotaros by his real name after calling him kind-hearted and restoring his sense of self. Decade uses this card to assume the form of Den-O's Sword Form.
- Kabuto (カブト?): Transforms Decade into Kabuto's Rider Form, used once before its power is sealed. Regained when Tsukasa taught Mayu the true meaning about her Grandmother's saying of looks being deceiving while praising Souji's family bonds. During Super Hero Taisen event, Tsukasa is shown to be able to summon the Kabuto Kunai Gun while using the Kabuto card. He is also able to use Clock Up without using the AttackRide: Clock Up card, first shown when battling the Go-Busters.
- Hibiki (ヒビキ?): Transforms Decade into Hibiki, used once before its power is sealed. Its silhouette turned black after Hibiki's metamorphosis into Gyūki. Regained after Asumu becomes Hibiki and Tsukasa learns the true meaning of the Ongekidō.
- Decade Complete (ディケイドコンプリート Dikeido Konpurīto?): A Final KamenRide Card (ファイナルカメンライドカード Fainaru Kamen Raido Kādo?), manifesting after Tsukasa regains his ability to become Decade. By inserting the card into the K-Touch, it transforms Decade into Complete Form.
- Black (ブラック Burakku?): A card containing the power of Kamen Rider Black. Diend borrows it to summon Kotaro from the World of Black while in the World of Black RX, as he claims that Decade cannot use the card. But in theory, this card allows Decade to transform into Kamen Rider Black. He may have later found a way to use it as of Super Hero Taisen.
- In Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010, Decade acquires Kamen Ride Cards for all of the Kamen Riders he defeats, including Skyrider, Super-1, and J. Decade kept these cards after all the Riders were restored.
- Skull : In theory it would allow Decade to transform into Skull and summon the A.R Sokichi. Acquired at some point before Movie War 2010 but was sealed until when Tsukasa gave it to Shotaro. When unsealed, this card allowed Shotaro and the others to meet the A.R Sokichi which gave Shotaro closure. It is currently unknown what happened to the Skull card although it is assumable that Shotaro now wields it.
- 1 (イチゴウ Ichigō?): Transforms Decade into Kamen Rider 1. Unlike other Kamen Rides, this form is a full transformation as the Decadriver was concealed in the form of Kamen Rider 1's belt, the Typhoon. First used in Super Hero Taisen.
- Diend (ディエンド Diendo?): Tsukasa had to use this one while in Complete Form in order to perform Dimensional Shoot along with Diend. While originally works as a regular KamenRide card, when used in Decade's Decadriver, it acts as a Final AttackRide card instead. In the novel, which is a reimagining of the TV Series, Kaito dies and hands this card to Tsukasa, who uses it to transform into a cyan version of Decade in order to battle Narutaki's monster form.
Decade Complete's Final KamenRide Cards
When Kamen Rider Decade is in his Complete Form, he uses the K-Touch to summon the Final Forms of the previous Kamen Riders. After he presses the Rider's symbol, a card of that Rider's Final Form appears in a set of nine on Kamen Rider Decade's chest.
- Ryuki Survive: Summons Kamen Rider Ryuki Survive, armed with the Drag Visor-Zwei. Using the Final AttackRide: Ryuki card allows Decade to execute a Burning Saber-style attack alongside Ryuki Survive.
- Faiz Blaster: Summons Kamen Rider Faiz in Blaster Form, armed with the Faiz Blaster. Using the Final AttackRide: Faiz card allows Decade to execute a Photon Buster-style attack alongside Faiz Blaster Form.
- Kabuto Hyper: Summons Kamen Rider Kabuto in Hyper Form. Using the Final AttackRide: Kabuto card allows Decade to execute a double Hyper Kick or a Maximum Hyper Cyclone (armed with the Perfect Zecter in Gun Mode) alongside Hyper Kabuto. Also used by Decade in his default form to transform into Hyper Kabuto in the S.I.C Hero Saga to fight Stronger in Charge Up Form, but was defeated. Also used again by Decade Complete to fight Stronger Charge Up but was defeated by Stronger's Super Stronger Electric Kick.
- Kiva Emperor: Summons Kamen Rider Kiva in Emperor Form, armed with the Zanvat Sword. Using the Final AttackRide: Kiva card allows Decade to execute a Final Zanvat Slash-style attack alongside Kiva Emperor Form.
- Hibiki Armed: Summons Kamen Rider Armed Hibiki, armed with the Armed Saber. Using the Final AttackRide: Hibiki card allows Decade to execute an Ongeki Ha: Kishin Kakusei-style slash alongside Armed Hibiki.
- Den-O Liner: Summons Kamen Rider Den-O in Liner Form, armed with the DenKamen Sword. Using the Final AttackRide: Den-O card allows Decade to execute a Train Slash-style attack alongside Den-O Liner Form.
- Blade King: Summons Kamen Rider Blade in King Form, armed with the King Rouzer. Using the Final AttackRide: Blade card allows Decade to execute a Royal Straight Flush-style attack alongside Blade King Form.
- Agito Shining: Summons Kamen Rider Agito in Shining Form, armed with the Shining Caliber. Using the Final AttackRide: Agito card allows Decade to execute a double Shining Clash-style attack alongside Agito Shining Form.
- Kuuga Ultimate: Summons Kamen Rider Kuuga in Ultimate Form. This K-Touch option is not used in the television series but can be found in the Battride War games.
In Kamen Rider Decade: The Last Story, Kuuga and Den-O's options are changed to Rising Ultimate (ライジングアルティメット Raijingu Arutimetto?) and Super Climax (スーパークライマックス Sūpā Kuraimakkusu?, written as "Chou Climax" on the card) respectively, including the cards on Decade Complete Form's chest armor.
Diend's KamenRide Cards
Unlike Decade who transforms into another Kamen Rider, Diend uses his KamenRide cards to summon other Kamen Riders. Diend is not limited to just the nine previous primary Kamen Riders, but has access to any Kamen Rider who has appeared in the Heisei period. The cards of the Extra Riders, including his own, differ from Decade's main nine cards using a white background as opposed to a black one. Eventually, Diend is able to summon Riders from the Showa period as well. Diend has summoned, at most, three different Kamen Riders at once. Diend may have more cards that were not shown.
- Diend (ディエンド Diendo?): This standard card transforms Daiki into Kamen Rider Diend. Narutaki presents Daiki with a Diend Kamen Ride Card that will make Diend stronger for the sole purpose of destroying Decade. Unlike the original card, it has a yellow background instead of a white one.
- Kaixa (カイザ Kaiza?): Summons Kamen Rider Kaixa. This card is included with the DX Diendriver toy and is used by Diend in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride.
- Nega Den-O (ネガデンオウ Nega Den'ō?): Summons Kamen Rider Nega Den-O. This card is used by Diend in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride.
- Ryuga (リュウガ Ryūga?): Summons Kamen Rider Ryuga. This card is used by Diend in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride. This card was shown later on Diend's Complete Form.
- Rey (レイ Rei?): Summons Kamen Rider Rey. First used in the World of Faiz to battle Lucky Clover.
- Kabuki (カブキ?): Summons Kamen Rider Kabuki. First used in the World of Faiz to battle Lucky Clover. This card was shown later on Diend's Complete Form.
- Kiva (キバ Kiba?): Summons Kamen Rider Kiva. First used in the World of Faiz to battle Kamen Rider Ryuga.
- Drake (ドレイク Doreiku?): Summons Kamen Rider Drake. First used in the World of Agito to fight the Gurongi.
- Delta (デルタ Deruta?): Summons Kamen Rider Delta. First used in the World of Agito to fight the Gurongi.
- Blade (ブレイド Bureido?): Summons Kamen Rider Blade. First used in the World of Agito to fight the Lords.
- Sasword (サソード Sasōdo?): Summons Kamen Rider Sasword. First used in the World of Den-O to fight the Momotaros-possessed Yusuke.
- Saga (サガ Saga?): Summons Kamen Rider Saga. First used in the World of Den-O to fight the Momotaros-possessed Yusuke.
- Riotrooper (ライオトルーパー Raiotorūpā?): Normally summons three Riotroopers. First used in the World of Den-O to help Tsukasa and Momotaros fight the Alligator Imagin, then in the World of Kabuto to battle Kamen Rider Gatack. and uses it a third time in his world to battle the DarkRoaches. Diend summons five Riotroopers to fight Kamen Rider G Den-O in film Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider The Movie: Cho Den-O Trilogy.
- Caucasus (コーカサス Kōkasasu?): Summons Kamen Rider Caucasus. First used to battle the Oni Rider Brothers (but rather caused more chaos in the battlefield), Caucasus is quickly possessed by Kintaros. This card was shown later on Diend's Complete Form.
- G3 (ジースリー Jī Surī?): Summons Kamen Rider G3. First used to battle the Oni Rider Brothers (but rather caused more chaos in the battlefield), G3 is quickly possessed by Urataros. In Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride Diend was able to summon G3's Complete Form - G3-X.
- Ouja (オウジャ Ōja?): Summons Kamen Rider Ouja. First used to battle the Oni Rider Brothers (but rather caused more chaos in the battlefield), Ouja is quickly possessed by Ryutaros. This card is also included with the DX Diendriver toy and also used by Diend in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride and Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes
- Ixa (イクサ Ikusa?): Summons Kamen Rider Ixa. First used in the World of Kabuto to battle Kamen Rider Kabuto. When he is summoned he first says "Return that life you took to God!"
- Psyga (サイガ Saiga?): Summons Kamen Rider Psyga. First used in the World of Kabuto to battle Kamen Rider Kabuto. When he is summoned he first says "It's Show Time!" .
- Den-O (デンオウ Den'ō?): Summons Kamen Rider Den-O. First used in the World of Hibiki. When he is summoned, he first says "Here I Come!"
- Scissors (シザース Shizāsu?): Summons Kamen Rider Scissors with Strike Vent. First used in the World of Shinkenger to fight Shinken Gold.
- Raia (ライア?): Summons Kamen Rider Raia with Swing Vent. First used in the World of Shinkenger to fight Shinken Gold. Diend uses it again in the World of Decade to fight Ouja and KickHopper.
- Ketaros (ケタロス Ketarosu?): Summons Kamen Rider Ketaros. First used in the World of Black RX to fight Decade.
- Hercus (ヘラクス Herakusu?): Summons Kamen Rider Hercus. First used in the World of Black RX to fight Decade.
- Femme (ファム Famu?): Summons Kamen Rider Femme. First used in the World of Black to fight Kamen Rider Black.
- Black (ブラック Burakku?): Originally, this card belonged to Tsukasa. Unlike the rest of the Riders summoned by Diend, this summons the World of Black's Minami Kotaro, who then transforms to Kamen Rider Black.
- Gai (ガイ?): Summons Kamen Rider Gai armed with Strike Vent. First used in the World of Decade to fight Ouja and Kick Hopper.
- PunchHopper (パンチホッパー Panchi Hoppā?): Summons Kamen Rider PunchHopper. First used in the World of Decade to fight Ouja and KickHopper.
- J (?): Summons Kamen Rider J in Jumbo Formation. Used in the World of Decade to fight King Dark.
- Agito (アギト?): Summons Kamen Rider Agito. First used in the World of Decade to fight Doctor Shinigami and the Dai-Shocker Soldiers in the 7-Eleven promotional campaign.
- Black RX (ブラックアールエックス Burakku Aru Ekkusu?): Summons Kamen Rider Black RX. Used in the World of Decade to fight Doctor Shinigami and the Dai-Shocker Soldiers in the 7-Eleven promotional campaign.
- Super-1 (スーパーワン Sūpā Wan?): Summons Kamen Rider Super-1. Used in the World of Decade to fight Doctor Shinigami and the Dai-Shocker Soldiers in the 7-Eleven promotional campaign.
- Zanki (ザンキ?): Summons Kamen Rider Zanki. Used in the World of Amazon to fight Apollo Geist and Llumu Qhimil.
- Ibuki (イブキ?): Summons Kamen Rider Ibuki. Used in the World of Amazon to fight Apollo Geist and Llumu Qhimil.
- Todoroki (トドロキ?): Summons Kamen Rider Todoroki. Although it is assumed that Diend uses it in the World of Blade to break up the fight between Decade and the BOARD Riders, it is not seen until it is used again in the World of Amazon to fight Apollo Geist and Llumu Qhimil.
Diend Complete's KamenRide Cards
Like Kamen Rider Decade, Diend owns his version of a K-Touch, though it is unknown what would happen if one of the buttons were to be pressed, though it would most likely summon A.R versions of the movie-exclusive Kamen Riders on the K-Touch.
- G4: Summons Kamen Rider G4.
- Ryuga: Summons Kamen Rider Ryuga.
- Orga: Summons Kamen Rider Orga.
- Glaive: Summons Kamen Rider Glaive.
- Kabuki: Summons Kamen Rider Kabuki.
- Caucasus: Summons Kamen Rider Caucasus.
- Arc: Summons Kamen Rider Arc.
- Skull: Summons Kamen Rider Skull.
KaijinRide Cards (カイジンライドカード Kaijinraido Kādo?) allow Chinomanako Diend to summon Kaijin from previous Kamen Rider series. Given that Chinomanako had this set, it is possible that Kaito also had these in his possession.
- Moose Fangire: Summons the Moose Fangire. Used once in the World of Shinkenger to fight Decade, Kuuga, and the Shinkengers.
- Eagle Undead: Summon the Eagle Undead. Used once in the World of Shinkenger to fight Decade, Kuuga, and the Shinkengers.
These two cards were released as a bonus for preordering the Complete Selection Modification Decadriver alongside the KamenRide: Diend card and its corresponding Rider Card set, but using them will result in an error sound.
FormRide Cards (フォームライドカード Fōmuraido Kādo?) allow Decade to assume any of the forms the Heisei Riders have. Accessing these forms also grants Decade the use of any weapon exclusive to that form, such as the Storm Halber of Agito Storm or the Bassha Magnum of Kiva Basshaa. When using Kuuga's FormRide Cards, Decade gains Kuuga's ability to turn normal items or weapons into their respective weaponry.
Generally, Decade changes forms within one Rider's forms. However, Decade does not have to be a particular Rider to transform into one of that Rider's alternate forms.
- Kuuga Dragon (クウガドラゴン Kūga Doragon?): Decade assumes Kuuga's Dragon Form.
- Kuuga Titan (クウガタイタン Kūga Taitan?): Decade assumes Kuuga's Titan Form.
- Kuuga Pegasus (クウガペガサス Kūga Pegasasu?): Decade assumes Kuuga's Pegasus Form. Tsukasa does not suffer from the same sensory overload that was depicted in the original series.
- Kiva Garulu (キバガルル Kiba Garuru?): Decade assumes Kiva's Garulu Form. Unlike Kiva himself, who is left-handed in this form, Tsukasa prefers his right hand.
- Kiva Basshaa (キバドッガ Kiba Dogga?): Decade assumes Kiva's Basshaa Form.
- Kiva Dogga (キババッシャー Kiba Basshā?): Decade assumes Kiva's Dogga Form.
- Agito Flame (アギトフレイム Agito Fureimu?): Decade assumes Agito's Flame Form.
- Agito Storm (アギトストーム Agito Sutōmu?): Decade assumes Agito's Storm Form.
- Faiz Axel (ファイズアクセル Faizu Akuseru?): Decade assumes Faiz's Axel Form. While in the original series, this form moved at the speed of sound for only 10 seconds, Decade's version is not affected by a time limit and allows him to match the Worms and the ZECT Riders' Clock Up system, which moves at the speed of light.
- Den-O Ax (デンオウアックス Den'ō Akkusu?): Decade assumes Den-O's Ax Form.
- Kabuto Masked (カブトマスクド Kabuto Masukudo?): Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Kabuto Masked Form. This card is not used in the series, but in the S.I.C Hero Saga side story, Masked Rider Decade: World of Stronger where Decade uses this card to protect himself from Delza Army General Steel's steel shaft. Unlike the other FormRide Cards, this card transforms Decade into the default form of the Rider instead of a mid-upgraded form.
- Den-O Rod (デンオウロッド Den'ō Roddo?): Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Den-O Rod Form. This card does not appear in the television series, but is featured in Hobby Japans Detail of Heroes book on Decade.
- Den-O Gun (デンオウガン Den'ō Gan?): Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Den-O Gun Form. This card does not appear in the television series, but is featured in Hobby Japans Detail of Heroes book on Decade.
- Den-O Wing (デンオウウイング Den'ō Uingu?): Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Den-O Wing Form. This card does not appear in the television series, but is featured in Hobby Japans Detail of Heroes book on Decade.
The AttackRide Cards (アタックライドカード Atakkuraido Kādo?) allow Decade or Diend to perform any of their own attacks.
Decade is also able to use any signature attacks of whatever Kamen Rider he has transformed into.
Decade's AttackRide Cards
- Blast (バースト Basuto?): As Decade, this grants the Ride Booker's Gun Mode rapid fire capabilities.
- Slash (スラッシュ Surasshu?): As Decade, this increases the damage done by the Ride Booker's Sword Mode.
- Illusion (イリュージョン Iryūjon?): As Decade, this creates multiple images of Decade. Each image can come in physical contact with the target.
- Invisible (インビジブル Inbijiburu?): As Decade, this card turns him invisible
- Clock Up (クロックアップ Kurokku Appu?): As Kabuto, or Decade Violent Emotion moves extremely fast to the point that seconds slow down into minutes. In the novel, the card somehow ended up in Tendou's possession and he gives it to Tsukasa after he realized that he is Decade with the card itself being used by Decade while in Kuuga Mighty Form.
- When this attack is used in Kabuto form, Kabuto Zecter's voice will be played. But Decadriver's voice will be played insteads if Tsukasa stays in his Decade form.
- Ongekibou Rekka (オンゲキボウ・レッカ Ongekibō Rekka?): As Hibiki, Decade conjures up two drumsticks to charge them with power and use the finisher Kiboujutsu Rekkadan, igniting the tops with flames, creating torch-like weapons that shoot fireballs to incinerate targets. Decade's fireballs are powerful enough to destroy giant Makamou as well.
- Onibi (オニビ?): As Hibiki, Decade exhales a stream of hot flames through a mouth that forms from the mask.
- Auto Vajin (オートバジン Ōtobajin?): As Faiz, Decade turns the Machine Decader into the Autovajin, Faiz's own motorcycle, which goes into Battle Mode. This also allows Decade to access the Faiz Edge via the Autovajin's right shoulder.
- Strike Vent (ストライクベント Sutoraiku Bento?): As Ryuki, Decade summons the Drag Claw, a dragon-headed gauntlet that can send a burst of flames out of its mouth. Unlike the original Ryuki, it does not need Dragreder's assistance.
- Guard Vent: As Ryuki, Decade summons the Drag Shield, a dragon-like shield arrays on his arms. First used in Kamen Rider Battride War.
- Metal (メタル Metaru?): As Blade, Decade invokes the power of the Seven of Spades Rouse Card, Metal Trilobite, to enhance resilience to physical harm by transmutating his body into organic metal.
- Mach (マッハ Mahha?): As Blade, Decade invokes the power of the Nine of Spades Rouse Card, Mach Jaguar, to enhance his speed and agility.
- Ore Sanjou! (オレサンジョウ！ Ore Sanjō!?, "Here I come!"): As Den-O, Decade utters Sword Form's signature phrase and performs his signature pose.
- Kotaewa Kiite Nai (タエハキイテナイ Kotae wa kiitenai?, "I can't hear you!"): As Den-O, Decade transforms into Gun Form and utters his signature phrase and performs his signature pose.
- Nakerude! (ナケルデ Nakeru de?, "You Cried") & Bokuni Tsurarete Miru? (ボクニツラレテミル？ Boku ni tsuraretemiru??, "Won't you let me reel you in?"): These two cards were briefly shown following Decade's use of the "Ore Sanjou!" and "Kotaewa Kiite Nai" cards. They were not used in the context of the TV series, but are assumed to have similar effects as the other two cards (i.e. As Den-O, Nakerude! transforms Decade into Ax Form and says his signature phrase while cracking his neck, while Bokuni Tsurarete Miru? transforms Decade into Rod Form and says his phrase while trying to "reel his enemies in").
- Tsuppari (ツッパリ Tsuppari?, "Thrust"): As Den-O Ax Form, Decade launches a series of palm strikes.
- Rekka Daizantou (レッカダイザントウ Rekka Daizantō?, "Blazing Great Slicing Sword"): As Decade Complete Form and wielding ShinkenRed's Rekka Daizantou, Decade performs the Many Fires Profusion attack.
- GaGa no Udewa (ガガノウデワ GaGa no Udewa?, "Gaga Armlet"): Arms Decade Complete Form with the GaGa Armlet after Diend steals it from Llumu Qhimil.
- Televikun (テレビクン Terebikun?): A card appearing in the Hyper Battle Video that allows Decade, in Complete Form, and the riders he's summoned in their Final Forms to perform their respective Final Attacks.
- Gigant (ギガント Giganto?): Summon's Kamen Rider G4's Gigant to attack enemies.
- Side Basshar (サイドバッシャー Saido Basshā?): Turns the Machine Decader into the Side Basshar, Kaixa's own motorcycle, in battle mode.
- Utchari (ウッチャリ Utchari?, "Launch"): As Den-O Ax Form, Decade performs a Sumo lifting attack. This card does not appear in the television series, but is featured in Hobby Japan's Detail of Heroes book on Decade.
- Hyper Clock Up (ハイパークロックアップ Haipā Kurokku Appu?): As Kabuto Hyper Form, Decade is able travel at near light speeds, allowing him to travel forward or backward through time. This card is not shown in the TV series, but is used in the S.I.C Hero Saga side story published in Hobby Japan magazine.
- Advent (アドベント Adobento?): As Ryuki, Decade summons the Contract Monster Dragreder. First used in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen.
- Reflecloud: A special Gosei Card which allows the user to create a magical vortex that absorbs and reflects any beam attack. Given to Tsukasa by Gosei Red to counter Kani Lazer's attack. The Gosei Card just happened to be compatible with Decade's Decadriver. First used in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen.
Diend's AttackRide Cards
- Diend Blast (ディエンドブラスト Diendo Burasuto?): Grants the Diendriver rapid fire capabilities. Unlike Decade's version, Diend's shots are able to arc, curve, and seemingly track targets.
- Invisible (インビジブル Inbijiburu?): Allows Diend to turn invisible.
- Crossattack (クロスアタック Kurosuatakku?): Causes two summoned Riders to perform their finishing moves against one target. Used once with Delta and Drake.
- Barrier (バリヤー Bariyā?): Allows the Diendriver to project a shield.
- Illusion (イリュージョン Iryūjon?): This creates multiple copies of Diend, each capable of combat. Narutaki gives this card to Kaito in the World of Amazon, on the condition that he defeat Decade.
- Gekijyouban (ゲキジョウバン Gekijōban?): This summons the eight Riders that make up Diend Complete Form. "Gekijouban" literally means "Movie Version" (劇場版 Gekijōban?), as Dark Movie Riders are used in the attack. It is similiar to Decade's Televikun card.
Final FormRide Cards
Final FormRide Cards (ファイナルフォームライドカード Fainaru Fōmuraido Kādo?) gives Decade the power to bestow new forms upon other Riders by reaching into their back, telling them beforehand "It might tickle a bit". Only while the cards stay in effect, which is during the time Tsukasa is transformed into Decade, the transformed Heisei Rider can alternate between his new form and his original Rider form.
Diend also has his array of Final FormRide Cards. Whereas Decade activates the Heisei Riders' Final Forms by reaching his hands into their back, Diend activates them by shooting the Rider in the back, commenting beforehand "This will only hurt for a moment."
- Kuuga Gouram (クウガゴウラム Kūga Gōramu?): Transforms Kuuga into a creature similar to Gouram, giving him the ability to fly.
- In Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Double & Decade: Movie War 2010, Kuuga gains a new, stronger Final FormRide form called the Ultimate Kuuga Gouram (アルティメットクウガゴウラム Arutimetto Kūga Gōramu?), which he assumed on his own while in Ultimate Form. Decade later gained the ability to have Yusuke assume this form in battle against the Super Crisis Fortress.
- In the novel, Decade uses it on Godai, turning into an alternate Kuuga Gouram based on a rhinoceros beetle; normally this form would be based on a stag beetle, which is also the basis for Kuuga's general design.
- In Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride, Decade uses the Kuuga Ball (クウガボール Kūga Bōru?) card to change Kuuga into a dodgeball-like form to perform the Decade Dodge (ディケイドドッジ Dikeido Dojji?) attack.
- Kiva Arrow (キバアロー Kiba Arō?): Transforms Kiva into a large Kivat-like bow with an arrow resembling Kiva's sealed Hell's Gate leg.
- Ryuki Dragreder (リュウキドラグレッダー Ryūki Doragureddā?): Transforms Ryuki into Dragreder, Ryuki's Contract Monster.
- Blade Blade (ブレイドブレード Bureido Burēdo?): Transforms Blade into a larger version of the Blay Rouzer.
- Faiz Blaster (ファイズブラスター Faizu Burasutā?): Transforms Faiz into a large laser cannon, similar in appearance to Faiz's own Faiz Blaster weapon.
- Agito Tornador (アギトトルネイダー Agito Toruneidā?): Transforms Agito into a hoverboard similar to the Machine Tornador Slider Mode.
- Momotaros: Released in Final FormRide Series toy line as Den-O Momotaros (デンウーモモタロズ Den'ō Momotaros?). Ejecting his host, Den-O Sword Form manifests into Momotaros. This was originally the DenLiner Card Diend had in his possession before Decade takes it from him, said to allow Den-O to become a copy of the DenLiner.
- Zecter Kabuto (ゼクターカブト Zekutā Kabuto?): Transforms Kabuto into a giant Kabuto Zecter, able to burrow underground.
- Hibiki Ongekiko (ヒビキオンゲキコ?): Transforms Hibiki into the Hibiki Akanetaka (ヒビキアカネタカ?), a giant version of the Akanetaka Disk Animal.
- Decade DecaDriver (ディケイドディケイドライバー Dikeido Dikedoraibā?): Transforms Decade into a larger version of the Decadriver which is worn by a Diend KamenRide Card-summoned Kamen Rider J to transform into Decade Complete Form Jumbo Formation (ディケイドコンプリートフォームジャンボフォーメーション Dikeido Konpurīto Fōmu Janbo Fōmēshon?). This complete form is identical in appearance to the regular, except he is in J's Jumbo size, and does not wear the K-Touch but the Decadriver on his belt buckle.
- All Rider (オールライダー Ōru Raidā?): Transforms all nine Heisei Kamen Riders into their Final FormRide forms. When it is used in Movie War 2010, only five of the Riders turn into their Final FormRide forms (Ultimate Kuuga Gouram, Ryuki Dragreder, Agito Tornador, Zecter Kabuto, Hibiki Akanetaka), while three others used their vehicles (The Castle Doran, Jet Sliger and the DenLiner) and the last uses an alternate form (Blade Jack Form).
- Kamen Rider W: Splits Kamen Rider Double CycloneJoker into Kamen Rider Double CycloneCyclone (仮面ライダーＷ（ダブル）サイクロンサイクロン Kamen Raidā Daburu Saikuron Saikuron?), controlled by Philip, and Kamen Rider Double JokerJoker (仮面ライダーＷ（ダブル）ジョーカージョーカー Kamen Raidā Daburu Jōkā Jōkā?), controlled by Shotaro. Unlike the other Final FormRide forms, Double CycloneCyclone and Double JokerJoker do not require their corresponding Final AttackRide card to execute their finishing attack.
- Strong Zecter (ストロングゼクター Sutorongu Zekutā?): Transforms Stronger into a giant beetle. This was used in the S.I.C Hero Saga side story Masked Rider Decade: World of Stronger.
In the OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders' net movie, while playing poker Kamen Rider Decade transforms Garren into hishi mochi (菱餅?), Chalice into a heart-shaped chocolate (チョコ Choko?), and General Shadow into a fishbowl (金魚鉢 Kingyobachi?).
Final AttackRide Cards
The Final AttackRide Cards (ファイナルアタックライドカード Fainaru Atakkuraido Kādo?) are Decade and Diend's most powerful attacks, used for finishing off enemies.
Decade's Final AttackRide Cards
The Final AttackRide Cards, if used in conjunction with the Final FormRides, can allow Decade to perform an attack with that Rider's FinalForm (which usually resemble that Rider's own signature attack in some way). If the Final AttackRide is used in conjunction with KamenRide Cards, they allow Decade to perform the signature attack of the Rider he is transformed into. If the Final AttackRide is used when Decade is in Complete Form, he can perform that Rider's signature move (in their ultimate form) alongside the summoned Rider using the Ride Booker to improvise if the attack uses a weapon.
- Decade: Decade performs the Dimension Kick (ディメンションキック Dimenshon Kikku?), Decade's Rider Kick. With the Ride Booker in Sword Mode, Decade can execute a highly charged slash called the Dimension Slash (ディメンションスラッシュ Dimenshon Surasshu?). While in Gun Mode, Decade can execute a highly charged shot called the Dimension Blast (ディメンションブラスト Dimenshon Burasuto?). All attacks involve the Decadriver generating large golden Final AttackRide cards, which Decade leaps/runs/shoots through, the final card having an image of Decade's attack before he bursts through it. These hologram cards can also stun the enemy before the attack connects and can line up to track the enemy. In the Ganbaride game, Decade has another final attack, Decade Vanish where he captures the enemy in energy barcode, scanning the target before finishing him off.
- When used by Decade Complete Form, the Dimension Kick becomes the Enhanced Dimension Kick (強化ディメンションキック Kyōka Dimenshon Kikku?).
- Alongside Double CycloneCyclone and Double JokerJoker, Decade executes a triple Rider Kick called the Triple Extreme (トリプルエクストリーム Toripuru Ekusutorīmu?).
- In All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, a variation of this card is the Final KamenAttackFormRide Card (ファイナルカメンアタックフォームライドカード Fainarukamen'atakkufōmuraido Kādo?) which is used while Decade Complete Form Jumbo Formation is active. Decade performs the Final Dimension Kick (ファイナルディメンションキック Fainaru Dimenshon Kikku?), a variation of the Dimension Kick, transforming the Shōwa and Heisei Riders into KamenRide cards for Decade to travel through as opposed to Final AttackRide cards before hitting the target.
- In Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes, Decade has another final attack, Decade Unlimited (?), Decade Complete Form's Rider Kick, in which instead of Final AttackRide card holograms, Decade locks the opponent in a dimension that depicts the nine original worlds and then the ten Heisei Rider symbols appear in the same fashion as the Final AttackRide cards as Decade hits the target with the Rider Kick.
- Kuuga: While in Gouram form, Kuuga rushes toward Decade with the target stuck in his pincers while Decade performs the Mighty Kick-like Decade Assault (ディケイドアサルト Dikeido Asaruto?) flying kick towards the target.
- Kiva: With the Kiva Arrow, Decade performs the Decade Fang (ディケイドファング Dikeido Fangu?) which fires the arrow, unfolding to hit the target in similarly to Kiva's Darkness Moon Break kick.
- Ryuki: With Ryuki Dragreder flying behind to boost his attack's power, Decade performs the Decade Dragoon (ディケイドドラグーン Dikeido Doragūn?) which is similar to Ryuki's Final Vent, the Dragon Rider Kick.
- Blade: With the Blade Blade, Decade performs the Decade Edge (ディケイドエッジ Dikeido Ejji?) where the Blade Blade charges with electricity then is slashed down to make a huge electric shockwave similar to Blade's Lightning Slash. The same card can be used by Decade while as Blade, executing Blade's Lightning Blast kick.
- Faiz: With the Faiz Blaster, Decade shoots an energy drill at the enemy before performing the Decade Photon (ディケイドフォトン Dikeido Foton?), a powerful laser blast with some recoil, which is similar to Faiz's Crimson Smash kick.
- Agito: On the Agito Tornador, Decade executes a slashing attack called the Decade Tornado (ディケイドトルネード Dikeido Torunēdo?) which is similar to Agito's Saber Brake Slash. The same card can be used by Decade while as Agito, executing Agito's Rider Kick.
- Den-O: Momotaros executes the Decade Liner (ディケイドライナー Dikeido Rainā?) similar to Den-O's Extreme Slash, labeled by Momotaros as "My Finisher Attack, Decade Version" (俺の必殺技・ディケイドバージョン Ore no Hissatsu Waza: Dikeido Bājon?).
- Kabuto: The Zecter Kabuto charges at the opponent in a devastating mid-air body slam, Decade Meteor (ディケイドメテオ Dikeido Meteo?). With the target left vulnerable in mid-air, Kabuto and Decade execute their respective kick attacks while in Clock Up. The same card can be used by Decade in Kabuto's Rider Form to execute Kabuto's Rider Kick.
- Hibiki: With Hibiki Ongekiko, Decade performs the Decade Wave (ディケイドウェイブ Dikeido Weibu?), where Hibiki Akanetaka transforms into the Hibiki Ongekiko and attaches to the target and allows Decade to perform his version of an Ongeki Da finisher using Hibiki's Ongekibou Rekka.
- Amazon (アマゾン?): The GaGa Armlet is transferred to Amazon, and allows Amazon to perform the Super Dai Setsudan (スーパー大切断 Sūpā Dai Setsudan?, Super Great Slice) attack.
- Diend: Using the Diend Final AttackRide card allows Decade to execute an Dimension Shoot-style attack alongside Diend.
- 11 Riders: With 11 Kamen Riders (Kuuga - W) execute their respective 11 Rider Kicks. Did not appear in the movie or series but included in Ganbaride games (both arcade and DS).
Diend's Final AttackRide Cards
These cards are seen used by Diend's most powerful attacks, used for finishing off enemies in the series and movies.
- Diend: Diend performs the Dimension Shoot (ディメンションシュート Dimenshon Shūto?). Nine rings of cards showing the previous nine Heisei Riders appear before the Diendriver. Diend then sucks in any Riders summoned by his KamenRide cards before firing a shot from the Diendriver at the target, coming out as a green and black beam.
- When used by Diend Complete Form, the Dimension Shoot becomes the Enhanced Dimension Shoot (強化ディメンションシュート Kyōka Dimenshon Shūto?) which shoots out a gold-colored beam of energy.
- Kiva: With the Kiva Arrow, Diend performs the Diend Fang (ディエンドファング Diendo Fangu?) which fires the arrow, unfolding to hit the target in similarly to Kiva's Darkness Moon Break Rider Kick. Unlike Decade, who holds the arrow vertically, Diend holds it like a crossbow.
- Blade: With the Blade Blade, Diend performs the Diend Edge (ディエンドエッジ Diendo Ejji?) where the Blade Blade charges with electricity then Diend slashes the enemy, making a huge electric shockwave similar to Blade's Lightning Slash
Decade's Showa KamenRide Cards in Final KamenAttackFormRide
Decade performs the Final Dimension Kick (ファイナルディメンションキック Fainaru Dimenshon Kikku?), a variation of the Dimension Kick, transforming the Shōwa and Heisei Riders into KamenRide cards for Decade to travel through as opposed to Final AttackRide cards before hitting the target.
The Rider Cards, along with the other Rider Powers, were stolen from Decade by Amadum in the world within the Magic Stone, who explained that they were already his due to the Riders' powers being from the same source as evil. However, the power was soon returned thanks to the appearance of Kamen Rider Gaim, with the return of the Rider Cards immediately transforming Decade into Complete Form.
- These are the third Collectible Devices to be cards, following Advent Cards and Rouze Cards.
- Strangely, the KamenRide: Shin card does not actually depict Shin himself; it instead depicts Onizuka Rider.
- Interestingly, the Complete Selection Modification Decadriver announces Den-O's Super Climax Form as "Chou Climax" rather than "Super Climax" as in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010.
- Through hacking, someone managed to find sounds for Riders from Double to Drive in the CSM Decadriver, possibly hinting at Rider Card releases for said Riders.
- The art on the AttackRide: Advent card is the exact same as that on Ryuki's Advent Card of the same name.
Behind the scenes
Influences to and from Super Sentai
- The "KamenRides" preceded the Gokai Changes of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. Like the KamenRides, the Gokaigers could transform into any past sentai.
- However, Super Sentai came first with heroes transforming into past heroes in AkaRed, who appeared in GoGo Sentai Boukenger vs. Super Sentai (2006). AkaRed had the ability to transform into past Sentai Reds, he also appeared in Gokaiger.
- In the same vein, the Final FormRides preceded the Inordinate Power of Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger as like the Final FormRides, the Akibarangers could transform some past Red Rangers into weapons based on their motif. The transformation, however, isn't nowhere near as graphic as in Kamen Rider Decade.
- A nod to the Final FormRides previously occurred in the finale of Gokaiger, where Gokai Green, having Gokai Changed into Zubaan from GoGo Sentai Boukenger, changed from its humanoid form to Sacred Sword Mode, expressing discomfort both during and after the transformation, while the original Zubaan in Boukenger was not a human but the Golden Sword Precious itself, being able to assume a humanoid fighting form when the seal on the sword was turned.
- The Rider Cards of Decade and the Ranger Keys of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger were noted by Narutaki as one of the similarities between Decade and Gokaiger in the Super Hero Taihen net movie The Grown-ups’ Narumi Detective Agency Ep. 1: Is Gokaiger a Ripoff of Decade?.
- The design of the Rider Cards are similar to PreCards from the 2014 anime series Happiness Charge Pretty Cure! (coincidentally also a 10th anniversary season), both have a barcode on a side and a magenta border. Both are also used to access forms and powers of the main protagonists's abilities.