Rider Machines (ライダーマシン Raidā Mashin) are vehicles that serve as the primary mode of transportation for Kamen Riders. They also assist the Rider in battle, usually during fights on the road or to catch enemies that are too fast to pursue on foot. Most of the series have the vehicles that can be used in either human or rider form while others can be regular motorcycles that assume a stronger form when the Rider transforms.
Companies and Vehicles
During the Showa Era Rider Machines were primarily motorcycles produced by Suzuki. Although there were times when other companies produced vehicles had made appearances, including Honda's custom Cyclones in Kamen Rider, Harley-Davidson manufactured the first Rider Machine for Kamen Rider Super-1. In Kamen Rider Kuuga the base forms of the title character's vehicles were made by the Spanish motorcycle company Gas Gas while the Gouram armored forms were made from a Yamaha model. In Kamen Rider Agito, Honda gradually took over as the primary manufacturer. The only exception so far was a single Ducati model used by Kamen Rider Accel, the Secondary Rider of Kamen Rider W.
Kamen Rider Black RX is the first series to use an automobile Rider Machine called the Ridron, which was revisited in Kamen Rider Drive. A few series in the second phase of the Heisei Era utilized more unique vehicles including a personal watercraft, a broomstick, a hover bike, a walking mech, a bi-plane, go-karts, and a bicycle.
- A list of Rider Machines in chronological order.
- Cyclone: Kamen Rider 1 and 2
- Acrobatter: Kamen Rider BLACK RX
- Ridoron: Kamen Rider BLACK RX
- TryChaser 2000: Kamen Rider Kuuga (destroyed)
- Machine Tornador: Kamen Rider Agito
- Guard Chaser: Kamen Rider G3
- Gills Raider: Kamen Rider Gills
- Dark Hopper: Another Agito
- Ride Shooter: All Riders of Kamen Rider Ryuki
- Psycoroader: Alternative
- SB-555V Auto Vajin (Vehicle Mode): Kamen Rider Faiz
- SB-913V Side Basshar (Vehicle Mode): Kamen Rider Kaixa
- SB-VX0 Jet Sliger : All Riders of Kamen Rider 555
- SB-RTV Gyro Attacker: Riotrooper
- SB-315F Flying Attacker: Kamen Rider Psyga
- SB-RTF Flying Attacker: Riotrooper
- Blue Spader: Kamen Rider Blade
- Red Rhombus: Kamen Rider Garren
- Shadow Chaser: Kamen Rider Chalice
- Green Clover: Kamen Rider Leangle
- Kabuto Extender: Kamen Rider Kabuto
- Machine Zectron: All Riders of Kamen Rider Kabuto (Supposedly) (Commonly Kamen Rider TheBee, Kamen Rider Drake and Kamen Rider Hercus, while the rest are video game exclusive)
- Gatack Extender: Kamen Rider Gatack
- Kabuto Extender: Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto (video game exclusive)
- Machine Den-Bird: Kamen Rider Den-O
- Machine ZeroHorn: Kamen Rider Zeronos
- Machine GaohStriker: Kamen Rider Gaoh
- Machine Decader: Kamen Rider Decade
- Machine Diender (net movie only, cyan recolored Machine Decader): Kamen Rider Diend
- Big Machine: Kamen Rider Diend
- HardBoilder: Kamen Rider Double
- SkullBoilder: Kamen Rider Skull
- Bike Form: Kamen Rider Accel
- Ridevendor: Kamen Rider OOO and Kamen Rider Birth
- Bike State: Kamen Rider Core
- Aqua Miraider: Kamen Rider Aqua
- Lock Vehicles: Armored Riders
- Tridoron: Kamen Rider Drive
- Ride Crosser
- TriCyclone: Kamen Rider 3
- Sky Cyclone: Kamen Rider 4
- Ride Booster Set: Kamen Rider Mach and Kamen Rider Chaser
- NEXTridoron: Kamen Rider Dark Drive
- Machine Ghostriker: Kamen Rider Ghost
- Machine Hoodie: Kamen Rider Specter
- Neo Cyclone: Kamen Rider 1
- Kamen Rider Lazer Bike Gamer Level 2/Bike Gamer: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
- Sports Gamer: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, Kamen Rider Genm (formerly)
- Two Kamen Riders are their own Rider Machines, Kamen Rider Accel and Lazer.
- Starting with Kamen Rider Fourze, every motorcycle Rider Machine used by the primary rider has been a dual-sport motorcycle.
Pages in category "Rider Machines"
The following 106 pages are in this category, out of 106 total.