|This article is about a/an recurring signature rider attack in the Kamen Rider Series.|
The Rider Punch (ライダーパンチ Raidā Panchi) is a variation of the more commonly seen Rider Kick. Over time, it has become less predominate in the series. Still, like its counterpart, it has remained a semi-staple in the series.
- Superman Punch: A flying punch where the Rider jabs his fist into an enemy. Like the Flying Side Rider Kicks, this is the most commonly-used attack used by Kamen Riders.
- Jab: A straight punch used while standing straight.
- Uppercut: A punch that has the Rider do an upward punch at an opponent either entirely on ground or jumping.
- Hook: A punch where the Rider curves his arm.
- Screw Punch: A punch where the Rider twists the arm to release a spinning fist.
- Double Handed Punch: An attack where the Rider attacks with both fists.