|This article is about a/an rider vehicle in Kamen Rider Black RX.|
|Series:||Kamen Rider Black RX|
|Last Appearance:||Super Hero Taisen GP|
The Ridoron (ライドロン Raidoron) is a high-speed Rider Machine car created by Kohtaro based on the blueprints given to him by Prof. Walter, a scientist in one of the colonies the Crisis Empire set up. Though immobile at first, Kohtaro brought Ridoron into the cave of Whale Mutant where he was brought back to life in Kamen Rider Black. Able to reach speeds up to 1500 km (932 mph), Ridoron can travel over land and sea and has two extendable mandibles on the front used to smash obstacles or ram into enemies. Like Acro Batter, it is highly intelligent and can speak.
All Rider Break
The Ridoron dislodged the Mashin Chaser.
Legend Rider Shift Car
- Shift Ridoron (シフトライドロン Shifuto Raidoron): Allows Drive to activate a Legend Rider Tire Exchange. When used in the DX Drive Driver, it gives the sound for a TIre Exchange into Ridoron (ライドロン Raidoron).
Behind the scenes
- As seen in the book Kamen Rider Art Collection Hero Hen, Ridoron was originally conceived as being able to transform into a flying vehicle mode.
- In the series production, Ridoron was built by Mazda, an automobile company in Japan, and the car seems to be based on a 1st generation Mazda RX-7. Kamen Rider BLACK RX is the only Showa Kamen Rider to have a car, a theme that has been repeated in the Heisei Era by Kamen Rider Hibiki, (although the cars used in Hibiki were just ordinary vehicles, not a "superhero car") and Kamen Rider Drive. In Let's Go Kamen Riders, Black RX uses Ridoron in the All Rider Break finisher against the Rock Great Leader.
- Recent merchandise spell Ridoron's name as Ridelone. This is an obvious error as merchandise which was released for the show 20+ years ago uses the former romanization spelling.
- Magno, Ridoron's counterpart in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Tridoron, an homage vehicle driven by the primary rider of Kamen Rider Drive.
- TriCyclone, Kamen Rider 3's racing car in Super Hero Taisen GP Kamen Rider 3