|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Drive.|
|Episodes:||Shuriken Sentai Ninninger Vs. Kamen Rider Drive Spring Vacation One-Hour Combining Special|
|Season:||Kamen Rider Drive|
|Giant Roidmude 016|
Roidmude 016 (ロイミュード０１６ Roimyūdo Zero Ichi Roku) was a Bat-Type (バット型 Batto-gata) Roidmude combatman that appeared in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger Vs. Kamen Rider Drive Spring Vacation One-Hour Combining Special.
- Episodes: Shuriken Sentai Ninninger Vs. Kamen Rider Drive Spring Vacation One-Hour Combining Special
- Motif basis: Bat
- Human form/synchronize: N/A
- Destroyed by: Shurikenjin UFO's UFO Big Bang (body and Core)
Sent by Roidmude 089, 016 and Roidmude 057 fought Kamen Rider Drive while the Ninningers fought against Youkai Buruburu. After Buruburu was defeated and 089 received his Spider Viral Core, Kyuemon Izayoi used her mallet to enlarge the duo Roidmudes. 057 later took Drive as a hostage while the Ninningers summoned their Otomo Nin and formed Shurikenjin. After freeing Drive, the mecha transformed into Shurikenjin UFO and finished the two giant Roidmudes with Shurikenjin: UFO Big Bang! alongside their Cores.
The 108 Roidmudes' fragmented data would lead to the emergence of the amalgamation Roidmude 5886.
Powers and Abilities
- Heavy Acceleration
- The signature ability of the Roidmude is to somehow slow down the movement of surrounding objects', including that of humans, with their unaffected consciousness aware of their impass during this time. One can be protected by the Heavy Acceleration effect by carrying Shift Cars or Signal Bikes on their person.
- Advanced Camouflage
- Roidmudes can generate disguises through film-layers around their body that function similar to the cerebral cortex.
- Energy Attack
- Low-Class Roidmudes all have machine-gun-like fingers from which they can fire energy bullets. This feature is forsaken for greater power upon evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
- Data Mimicry
- Roidmudes can transform their bodies into data to travel within the electricity/cyberspace while in their Core modes. They can as well temporarily morph their bodies into data to easily phase through solid objects.
- Bat-Type Low-Class Roidmudes have the power to form wings from their back, allowing them to fly. This feature is forsaken for greater power upon evolution into an Advanced Roidmude.
Behind the scenes
016 was portrayed by an unidentified voice actor and suit actor.