|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Kiva.|
|Sabre Dance: Glassy Melody|
|Kamen Rider Kiva, Episode 10|
|Air date March 30, 2008|
|Written by Toshiki Inoue|
|Directed by Hidenori Ishida|
Symphony: Ixa, Fist On
Rolling Stone: Door of Dreams
Sabre Dance: Glasy Melody (剣の舞・硝子のメロディ Tsurugi no Mai: Garasu no Merodi) is the tenth episode of Kamen Rider Kiva.
Wataru tries to protect Omura due to the unexpected connection he has towards him, even as Nago tries to manipulate him in destroying it.
In 1986, after learning that Jiro is not human, Otoya tries to tells Yuri, though she does not believe him. Later, Yuri confronts Ōmura as he was about to attack her to regain the Black Star with Otoya attempting to protect her. However, once Jiro arrives, the Frog Fangire escapes and Otoya steals the Black Star to have Ōmura follows him. After talking and listen to his music, Ōmura sees Otoya as a true successor to the Black Star, but Otoya does not accept it. Later, Ōmura encounters Jiro and Yuri, who thrash him around until Otoya intervenes to Jiro's dismay, allowing Ōmura to escape so he can dispose of the Black Star in a nearby lake and start fresh.
In 2008, Nago almost kills the Frog Fangire when Wataru intervenes, losing Nago's respect for saving Ōmura. Later at Wataru's place, Ōmura reveals the events of 22 years ago, revealing his promise to Otoya that would never feed on humans again. Unfortunately, Ōmura later enters another berserk phase as Nago arrogantly provokes him even further. Reluctantly, Wataru arrives and tries to restrain the maddened Frog Fangire until he is forced to use the Darkness Moon Break. Deliberately missing him, the astonished Frog Fangire returns to his senses as he runs off in shame. Unfortunately, Nago tracks him down and mercilessly attacks him. By the time Wataru arrives, Ōmura gives him final words of encouragement before he dies on the lake, his shattered remains reunited with the Black Star below.
- Wataru Kurenai (紅 渡 Kurenai Wataru): Koji Seto (瀬戸 康史 Seto Kōji)
- Otoya Kurenai (紅 音也 Kurenai Otoya): Kouhei Takeda (武田 航平 Takeda Kōhei)
- Keisuke Nago (名護 啓介 Nago Keisuke): Keisuke Kato (加藤 慶祐 Katō Keisuke)
- Yuri Aso (麻生 ゆり Asō Yuri): Yu Takahashi (高橋 優 Takahashi Yū)
- Kivat-bat the 3rd (キバットバットⅢ世 Kibattobatto Sansei, Voice): Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu)
- Jiro (次狼 Jirō): Kenji Matsuda (松田 賢二 Matsuda Kenji)
- Mamoru Shima (嶋 護 Shima Mamoru): Kazuhiko Kanayama (金山 一彦 Kanayama Kazuhiko)
- Akira Kido (木戸 明 Kido Akira): Houka Kinoshita (木下 ほうか Kinoshita Hōka)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Engine Sentai Go-Onger episode 7, GP 07: Partner Amigo.
- "The Sabre Dance" (Armenian: Սուսերով Պար (Suserov par)) is a movement in the final act of the ballet Gayane, written by Armenian composer Aram Khachaturian and completed in 1942. It evokes a whirling war dance in an Armenian dance, where the dancers display their skill with sabres. Its middle section incorporates an Armenian folk song from Gyumri. Due to its exceptionally exciting rhythm, the "Sabre Dance" established a place for itself in common concert practice, leading also to various adaptations in popular music. Its recognizable ostinato and popular melodies have made it a popular concert band piece.