|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Stronger.|
|Seen!! The Great Leader's True Identity!!|
|Kamen Rider Stronger, Episode 26|
|Air date September 27, 1975|
|Written by Ikuro Suzuki|
|Directed by Daisuke Yamazaki|
Don't Die!! Shigeru Jō in the Electric Chair
Remodelled Majin! The Delza Army Appears!!
Seen!! The Great Leader's True Identity!! (見た！！大首領の正体！！ Mita!! Dai Shuryō no Shōtai!!) is the twenty-sixth episode of Kamen Rider Stronger. It featured the end of Black Satan as Stronger faced off against the Great Leader, whose true form was revealed. It also featured the first appearance of a new organization led by General Shadow.
to be added
to be added
- Shigeru Jō (城 茂 Jō Shigeru): Shigeru Araki (荒木 茂 Araki Shigeru)
- Yuriko Misaki (岬 ユリ子 Misaki Yuriko): Kyōko Okada (岡田 京子 Okada Kyōko)
- Tōbei Tachibana (立花 藤兵衛 Tachibana Tōbee): Akiji Kobayashi (小林 昭二 Kobayashi Akiji)
- Dead Lion (デッドライオン Deddo Raion, Voice): Mahito Tsujimura (辻村 真人 Tsujimura Mahito)
- The Great Leader of Black Satan (ブラックサタン大首領 Burakku Satan Dai Shuryō, Voice): Gorō Naya (納谷 悟朗 Naya Gorō)
- General Shadow (ジェネラルシャドウ Jeneraru Shadō, Voice): Hidekatsu Shibata (柴田 秀勝 Shibata Hidekatsu)
- Narrator (ナレーター Narētā): Shinji Nakae (中江 真司 Nakae Shinji)
- This is the third episode of Stronger to air on TBS not accompanied by an episode of Himitsu Sentai Gorenger on NET on the same day, as Gorenger took a break for that week.
- This episode marks the last appearance of Black Satan executive, Dead Lion, his fate following the destruction of Black Satan would be left unknown.
Kamen Rider Stronger Volume 3 features episodes 23-33.