|"Sorry Kamen Riders, this article is too small for the people to read." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an location in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Seito University Hospital (聖都大学附属病院 Seito Daigaku Fuzoku Byōin) is a medical facility and the workplace of some of the protagonists of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.
- Haima Kagami - Director
- Hiiro Kagami - Surgeon
- Emu Hojo - Pediatrics intern, later surgical intern
- Taiga Hanaya - Radiologist (formerly)
- Kiriya Kujo - Examiner (deceased, later revived by Masamune Dan)
- Ginko Yumita - Nurse
- Satsuki Ogimachi - Nurse
- Mizuki Mizoguchi - Nurse
- Asuna Karino - Nurse (nominal) (formerly due to having her mind altered by Ren Amagasaki, later returned)
- The mascot of Seito University Hospital is a walrus.