|"I desire to be complete." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
No known information about this game and its gameplay has been revealed, though it is implied to be a cycling game of sorts.
- Kamen Rider Genm
- Normal (Ex-Aid Episodes 4-8, 11)
- Prototype (Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Lazer)
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (Ex-Aid Episodes 12, 15, 18)
- Kamen Rider Brave (Level UP Rider Series)
- Kamen Rider Snipe (Level UP Rider Series)
Charlie Bugster is a Bugster born from the data of Shakariki Sports.
Shakariki Sports Gashat
When activated, the Gashat reformats the battlefield into a Game Area. It doesn't seem to spawn any Energy Item containers, but will summon the Sports Gamer bicycle if inserted into a Kimewaza Slot; it can also be used to access a Level 3 Rider form. It is currently the only prominently featured Gashat that hasn't had a Bugster associated with it also appear.
The Gashat was already in Kamen Rider Genm's possession near the start of the series, likely having taken the finished Gashat for himself without letting CR know about it. It was briefly taken by Ayumu, who identified it as an item "with the power to change the world", before Genm reclaimed it.
It became the first Gashat used to give a Rider access to Level 3, Genm's Sports Action Gamer form.
In a gambit to make the Dangerous Zombie Gashat, Genm unleashed a Critical Strike using this Gashat, but the attack was countered by Emu/Kamen Rider Ex-Aid. This action Cleared the game, and it fell into Emu's possession , who soon started using it for a second Level 3 form.
Proto Shakariki Sports GashatLike all Proto Gashats (save for Proto Mighty Action X), the Proto Shakariki Sports Gashat's color is black and the printed image is colored black and white.
- Shakariki Critical Strike (シャカリキクリティカルストライク Shakariki Kuritikaru Sutoraiku, Enthusiastic Critical Strike)
- Action Gamer Level 2:
- Sports Action Gamer Level 3 (Rider Slash):
- Genm throws a Trick Flywheel at the enemy for a spinning slash.
- Genm empowers a Trick Flywheel and the Gashacon Bugvisor in Chainsaw Mode and charges towards the enemy to slash at them.
- Shakariki Sports's announcement features a similar riff to "Walk This Way" by Aerosmith.
- This game is based off of extreme sports games such as the Tony Hawk games.
- The concept sketch of the game implies to be similar in gameplay style to the original Excitebike, however.
- Sometimes when Genm activates the Shakariki Sports Gashat, its announcement is slower and sounds darker than usual.
- In Ghost episode 50, the color of Shakariki Sports Gashat's Game Area takes purple, rather than its normal green color. Currently the reason is unknown, though it was likely an early production difference.