|This article is about a/an rider in the film Shin Kamen Rider: Prologue.|
|Kamen Rider Shin|
|Series:||Shin Kamen Rider: Prologue|
|Rider Type:||Anti-Hero (First) Hero (Current)|
|Homeworld:||Earth (Shin World)|
|First Appearance:||Shin: Kamen Rider Prologue|
|Last Appearance:||Kamen Rider x Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen|
|Number of Episode|
|Kamen Rider Shin|
Shin Kazamatsuri Edit
Shin Kazamatsuri (風祭 真 Kazamatsuri Shin?), is a motorcycle racer who gave everything up to volunteer for his father's experiment, not knowing the true ambitions of his father's partner or the organization they worked for. He struggles to uncover the conspiracies, not completely knowing just how much his loved ones are truly involved.
Let's Go Kamen RidersEdit
A mishap caused by the Greeed Ankh unintentionally altered the timeline which enabled Shocker to utilize the Core Medal to create the Shocker Greeed which defeated the Double Riders and seemingly erased the legacy of the Kamen Riders from history. In 2011, after Kamen Rider New Den-O's attempt to repair the damage, he along with Kamen Rider OOO and M-Ankh awaited execution. However, it was revealed the Double Riders had their brainwashing removed by a Shocker scientist.
The Double Riders joined with New Den-O and OOO to fight Shocker's forces, but were eventually defeated. When the order was given to kill everyone, V3 suddenly appeared, asserting that there were more than four riders. V3 was soon followed by all the other revived riders that came after him, including Shin, as even though Rider history was changed, the people's memories haven't changed.
After the riders were united, they faced off against Shocker's Great Leader. Later, when joined by a force of extra riders, Shin and all the other riders got on their motorcycles and performed the "All Rider Break", ramming into the Rock Great Leader and defeating it once and for all.
- Although Shin's human form isn't shown in the movie itself, he has no lines and isn't listed in the credits, Shin is confirmed to be Shin Kazamatsuri by the movie's official website.
Super Hero TaisenEdit
to be added
Super Hero TaihenEdit
Shin appears in the Super Hero Taihen net movie, Super Sentai Murder Mystery! You’re the Great Detective! as one of the suspects for the murders of Shinken Pink, Gosei Pink, and Gokai Pink, as the evidence collected suggests a "Hopper"-themed rider is behind it.
Kamen Rider ShinEditReferred as "Cyborg Soldier Level 3"' (改造兵士レベル3 Kaizō Heishi Reberu Surī)?), Shin mutates into a mostly organic insectoid with enhanced strength and regenerative abilities.
Kamen Ride CardsEdit
Kamen Ride Shin (カメンライドシン Kamen Raido Shin?) is the Kamen Ride Card which contains the power of Kamen Rider Shin. In All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, Decade Complete Form Jumbo Formation performed the Final Dimension Kick, a variation of the Dimension Kick, transforming the Shōwa Riders, including Shin, and Heisei Riders into Kamen Ride cards for Decade to travel through as opposed to Final Attack Ride cards before hitting the target.
In theory, this card would allow Kamen Rider Decade to transform into Shin.
Although Shin Ishikawa has never returned to portray the character Shin Kazamatsuri, the "Kamen Rider Shin" character has appeared in later Kamen Rider live action productions.
Kamen Rider SDEdit
- Shin has a cameo in the anime special, Kamen Rider SD.
Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-ShockerEdit
- Shin, along with every other Showa Rider, appears in Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker. In the Internet spinoff films accompanying the movie, Shin is identified as the 13th official Kamen Rider of the Showa era.
- Kamen Rider Shin is a playable character the 2011 Nintendo DS video game All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation and it's sequel, All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation 2. Both games give a little bit more detail to Shin through his cutscene text dialogue.
"To be added"
Behind the scenesEdit
In Shin Kamen Rider: Prologue, Shin Kazamatsuri was portryaed by Shin Ishikawa (石川 真 Ishikawa Shin?) (Played as Katsuhisa Ishikawa (石川 功久 Ishikawa Katsuhisa?)). As Kamen Rider Shin, his suit actor was Jiro Okamoto (岡元 次郎 Okamoto Jirō?).
- In Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, his suit actor was Jiro Okamoto (岡元 次郎 Okamoto Jirō?) once again.
- In OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders, Shin was voiced by an unidentified voice actor and portrayed by an unidentified suit actor.
- In Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen, Shin was portrayed by an unidentified suit actor.
Kamen Rider GaiaEdit
Before the name "Kamen Rider Shin" was decided, Shotaro Ishinomori originally planned for the character to be called "Kamen Rider Gaia" (仮面ライダーガイア Kamen Raidā Gaia?). The design of this Kamen Rider Gaia was originally of more a traditional Kamen Rider appearance, before later designs switched to a "Kamen Rider Style Reform" version (resembling a man in a motorcycle helmet and modified riding jacket), and then the mutated insect-like human that would become Kamen Rider Shin. This concept would later be used for Kamen Rider Eve -Masked Rider Gaia- and its protagonist Jun Kadowaki, and for a Kamen Rider character in Kazuhiko Shimamoto's Skull Man manga.
- He is the second Kamen Rider to mutate into his other form instead of transform (the first was Kamen Rider Amazon).
- But, he is the first Kamen Rider whose transformation destroys his clothing.
|Kamen Rider Series|
|Shōwa TV series:||Kamen Rider | V3 | X | Amazon | Stronger | Skyrider | Super-1 | ZX | BLACK | BLACK RX|
|Heisei TV series:||Kuuga | Agito | Ryuki | 555 | Blade | Hibiki | Kabuto | Den-O | Kiva | Decade | W | OOO | Fourze | Wizard|
|Original films:||Shin Kamen Rider: Prologue | ZO | J | World | The First | The Next|
|Other Media:||Ultraman vs. Kamen Rider | Hyper Battle | G | Battle: Ganbaride | Climax Heroes|
|Manga & Books:||Kamen Rider Spirits | BLACK | Eve -Masked Rider Gaia-|
|American Series:||Saban's Masked Rider | Dragon Knight|