|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
Kamen Rider Lance (仮面ライダーランス Kamen Raidā Ransu) is Shin Magaki (禍木 慎 Magaki Shin), a hot-blooded young man who resists Fourteen as Kamen Rider Lance in the Diend World. After the operation to overthrow Fourteen failed due to Daiki's efforts, he escaped with Haruka. He holds a grudge against Daiki for selling out his older brother but eventually forgives him.
Kamen Rider Lance
- Main article: Kamen Rider Lance
- Change Keroberos (Green): Henshin Card; unlike the other Change cards, it is artificial.
- Mighty Impact: His attack card; initiates Impact Stab, which is the equivalent of Leangle's Category 2, Stab Bee, but has the power of Leangle's Blizzard Venom. He swipes the card into the card reader and a projection appears. He then absorbs the card projection using his Lance Rouzer and stabs it into the enemy.
Behind the scenes
- It is not revealed how he, Junichi Kaito and Haruka Miwa got their Lance, Glaive and L'arc buckle respectively.
- Of the three Ace Riders in the World of Diend, he is the only one who has the same name as his original counterpart from Kamen Rider Blade: Missing Ace. The A.R. Natsumi Miwa is called Haruka Miwa, to avoid confusion with the Kamen Rider Decade character Natsumi Hikari, while Junichi Shimura is changed to Junichi Kaito as this version of the character is Daiki Kaito's brother.