|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Agito.|
|Kamen Rider G4|
|Series:||Kamen Rider Agito|
|Motif:||Kamen Rider Agito/Robot|
|First Appearance:||Project G4|
|Last Appearance:||Project G4|
|Number of Episode|
|Kamen Rider G4|
Kamen Rider G4 (仮面ライダーG4, Kamen Raidā Jī Fō) is Rider that only appeared in Kamen Rider Agito The Movie: Project G4.
Shiro Mizuki (水城 史朗) was one of the military personnel guarding the GA psychic educational facility during the time it was attacked by the Formica Pedes. Though he would survive the ordeal, he would be left a jaded man.
With his pride as a soldier shattered, Mizuki began living as one who would embrace death as the true means of becoming stronger. He would eventually volunteer as the operator for the G4 exo-suit and, as fate would have it, clash with G3-X operator Hikawa, to put their ideals to the test on the battlefield. But throughout the course of the battle, the G4 begins to suffer malfunctions.
But despite this, Mizuki refused to surrender. In the end, Mizuki would succumb to the strain placed upon him by the G4 and die. The G4's AI attempted to rise and continue the battle, but was destroyed by Hikawa.
Kamen Rider G4Edit
- Head height: 198 centimeters (6ft 4in)
- Base weight: 150 kilograms (330.6lbs)
- Ability perimeters
- Punching power: 4t
- Kicking power: 13t
- Maximum jump height: 25m (82ft)
- Maximum running speed: 100m/7.5s (328ft/3.5sec)
- Vision: 15 km approx. (9.3 miles)
- Hearing: 15 km approx. (9.3 miles)
- Defense Rating: 8
Kamen Rider G4 was an upgraded version of the G3 system conceptualized by Sumiko Ozawa from the G3-X model. However, the G4 was deemed far too dangerous for use, so Ozawa never included the adjustments in the design schematics. But, Risako Fukami would steal the plans and construct the G4 System herself, adding a Prediction System to improve the AI and make the G4 the most powerful weapon on Earth. Unlike earlier G-Series of Kamen Riders motif based on Kuuga, G4's motif was based on Kamen Rider Agito.
- Height: 198cm
- Weight: 180kg
- Punching Power: 3t
- Kicking Power: 8t
- Maximum Jump Height: 22m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100m/7.5s
G4-X is the upgraded version of the old G4 system. Not much is known about this other than it being a form exclusive to the S.I.C. line. Designed to destroy the rampaging Kamen Rider G1, the suit became more similar to the G3-X system, putting less of a strain and damper on the wearer and sporting a blue coloring instead of black and gray.
- GM-01 R4 - A modified version of the Kamen Rider G3's GM-01 "Scorpion"; a modular magnum pistol, stored on right hip, hand-carried in use.
- "Gigant" - A shoulder-mounted missile launcher, mounted over shoulder in use. Used in finisher.
- G4's chip appears in Kamen Rider Decade series. The chip was found in Shouichi Ashikawa's old locker by Daiki Kaito. The chip, however, was destroyed by Toko Yashiro.
- In Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010, G4's Gigant was used by Decade, through "Attack Ride: Gigant" card which means G4 may be carded by Decade.
- G4 makes another appearance in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Cho Den-O Trilogy Episode Yellow, he was summon by Diend Complete Form with "Gekijouban" (translate is Movie) Attack Ride Card alongside with other 7 Riders, Kamen Rider Ryuga, Kamen Rider Orga, Kamen Rider Glaive, Kamen Rider Kabuki, Kamen Rider Caucasus, Kamen Rider Arc, and Kamen Rider Skull.
- In Kamen Rider Agito game in Playstation, while G3/G3-X has limited fighting time and will instantly K.O after the time is over, G4 doesn't suffer similar limitation, possibly because G4 are more advanced version and have successfully eliminating the weakness of G3/G3-X system.