|This article is about a/an villain in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Soji Kuruse (来瀬 荘司 Kuruse Sōji) is a former member of the Next Genome Institute, which conducted groundbreaking and innovative research on genomes, who has been missing for six years. He has resurfaced and is working alongside Dr. Pac-Man. Using the Proto Gekitotsu Robots Gashat, Soji is able to transforms into the Robol Bugster (ロボルバグスター Roboru Bagusutā).
Fittingly, the Robol Bugster was ultimately destroyed by Kamen Rider Drive Type Tridoron.
to be added
Powers and Abilities
to be added
Behind the scenes
Soji Kuruse was portayed by Hiroshi Tanahashi (棚橋 弘至 Tanahashi Hiroshi).
- His Robol Bugter suit is a repainted version of the Gekitotsu Robots Collabos Bugster suit (except of the red parts) with a different headpiece.
- Robol being Kamen Rider Drive's opponent is pertinent as both have mechanic traits, and Drive's enemies were robotic lifeforms.
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
- Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider
- Episode 15: A New Challenger Appears! (flashback; archive footage only)
- Episode 22: Engineered History! (flashback; archive footage only)
- Episode 29: We're Me!? (flashback; archive footage only)
- Episode 30: Strongest VS Strongest! (flashback; archive footage only)
- Uchusen Yearbook 2018 - Page 10
- Robots Gamer - Robol Bugster's counterpart.
- Collabos Bugster - The Bugster born from the data of the finalized Gekitotsu Robots.