|This article is about a/an Support Robot in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
|Series:||Kamen Rider Ex-Aid|
|Ally Type:||Rider Machine|
|Affiliation:||Kamen Rider Genm (Formerly)|
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (Currently)
Kamen Rider Lazer Turbo (Proto Version)
|First Appearance:||Infinity! Power of Humanity!|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
|Shakariki Sports Gashat|
When the Proto Shakariki Sports Gashat is used by Genm or Lazer Turbo, Proto Sports Gamer can fuse with them to access Proto Sports Action Gamer Level 3 or Proto Sports Bike Gamer Level 0 arming them with the Proto Trick Flywheels.
Sports Gamer is a small black, pink, and light-green Sports Bike-themed Rider Machine. It is used for Genm to both ride on and attack his opponent with, such as when he initiates a finishing move. Ex-Aid and Genm combine with the Sports Gamer to assume Sports Action Gamer Level 3 where they are equipped with the disc-like Trick Flywheels on their shoulders for projectile throwing.
Proto Sports Gamer is a small black, and gray Sports Bike-themed Rider Machine. Lazer Turbo and Genm combine with the Proto Sports Gamer to assume Proto Sports Action Gamer Level 3 or Proto Sports Bike Gamer Level 0 where they are equipped with the disc-like Proto Trick Flywheels on their shoulders for projectile throwing.
First Fight with the Kamen Riders and Genm Transformation into Sports Action Gamer Level 3
Fight Against the Gamma
Second Fight with the Kamen Riders and First Fight with Ex-Aid Robot Action Gamer Level 3
Third Fight with the Kamen Riders
Fourth Fight with the Kamen Riders and First Fight with Brave Beat Quest Gamer and Lazer Chambara Bike Gamer Level 3
Second Fight with Lazer Chambara Bike Gamer Level 3
Fifth Fight with the Kamen Riders and Losing to Ex-Aid
First Time Ex-Aid Assumes Sports Action Gamer Level 3
Ex-Aid Sports Action Gamer Level 3 vs Para-DX
Ex-Aid Sports Action Gamer Level 3 vs Motors Bugster and Fantasy Gamer
Ex-Aid's first ride on the Sports Gamer
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- to be added
- Kamen Rider Genm
- Normal (Ex-Aid Episodes 4-8, 11)
- Prototype ("Tricks": Kamen Rider Lazer)
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (Ex-Aid Episodes 12, 15)
- Kamen Rider Brave (Level UP Rider Series)
- Kamen Rider Snipe (Level UP Rider Series)
- Kamen Rider Lazer Turbo
- Prototype (Ex-Aid Episodes 35)
Level UP Rider Series
Sports Gamer was released as part of the Level UP Rider Series set LVUR08.
- Shakariki Critical Strike (シャカリキクリティカルストライク Shakariki Kuritikaru Sutoraiku, Enthusiastic Critical Strike)
- Action Gamer Level 2:
- Sports Action Gamer Level 3 (Rider Slash):
- Genm throws a Trick Flywheel at the enemy for a spinning slash.
- Genm empowers a Trick Flywheel and the Gashacon Bugvisor in Chainsaw Mode and charges towards the enemy to slash at them.
- Proto Sports Bike Gamer Level 0:
- Lazer Turbo empowers and throw a Proto Trick Flywheel at the Enemy.
Behind the scenes
- The Sports Gamer is based on the Kona Precept 200.
- The Sports Gamer is one of the few Rider Machines that can combine with the Riders' Suit, the others being the Tridoron and Machine Hoodie.
- This is the first official Rider Machine to be a sports bicycle, based on a Kona Precept 200.
- Despite being Genm's Rider Machine, it notably shares Ex-Aid's colors: neon green and pink.
- Incidentally, Ex-Aid would come to utilize Sports Gamer after he claims the Shakariki Sports Gashat from Genm.
- The Sports Gamer that is ridden and the Level 3 Sports Gamer have different handlebar plates and bike frames.
- For some reason, the actual Sports Gamer and the Level Up series version have different eyes. The Level Up variant having eyes similar to Ex-Aid.
to be added