|This article is about a/an type of finishing move in Kamen Rider Gaim.|
When the Cutting Blade is pressed down one time, the Squash function is actived. It can either power up a Rider's Arms Weapon for a finishing attack or allow the user to initiate a Rider Kick when infused with the fruit-shaped/nut-shaped energy of their Arms.
- Burai Kick (無頼キック Burai Kikku, Orange Arms): Gaim jumps into the air, engulfed by an orange energy passing through a line of orange slices with a high concentration of orange energy focused on his right foot as he strikes the target with a powerful kick. Alternatively, if Gaim performs the Burai Kick from a long distance away, the line of orange slices do not appear.
- A variation of the Burai Kick is used in the Golden Fruit Cup Soccer Tournament.
- Daidai Ittou (大橙一刀 lit. "Great Orange Sword Strike", Orange Arms): Gaim charges his Daidaimaru with energy before unleashing a series of slashes on the target. This finisher has two variations; a straight slash for a single target and a circle version for multiple targets.
- Iron Breaker (アイアンブレイカー Aian Bureikā, Pine Arms): Gaim executes one of four variations of this attack.
- Gaim throws/kicks the Pine Iron at the opponent, growing it if he needs it to. Once the Pine Iron is attached to the opponent's head, he strikes the target with a powerful side kick.
- Gaim launches the Pine iron to encase the target in a pine aura passes through a line of slices of pine and slams into the target with a powerful side kick. If the Pine Iron is unavailable or is already being used, Gaim just passes through the line of pine slices and kicks the target as usual.
- Gaim swings and restrains the opponent with the Pine Iron in close range, then he floats into sky, passes through the line of pine slices and kicks the target.
- It can be used without the side kick, causing the Pine Iron to become an explosive projectile instead of attaching to the target's head. When used in conjunction with Mango Au Lait, the Pine Iron expands on the target's head, mixed with Mango energy and crushes the target.
- Twin Bladed Slice (双刃割り Sōba-wari, Suika Arms (Yoroi Mode)): Gaim traps the target in a watermelon energy ball and slashes the "watermelon" all over until the energy ball blows up, raining fire and "watermelon flesh" as the target is destroyed.
- Later, Gaim uses this a variation of this attack on the Kamikiri Inves where he traps the target in a watermelon energy ball before striking it with a single slash, causing the energy ball to blow up and rain fire and "watermelon flesh" as the target is destroyed.
- Burai Kick (無頼キック Burai Kikku, Kiwami Arms): Gaim leaps into the air in a somersault and flies in with pure energy coating his foot before making contact with the enemy.
- Spear Victory (スピアビクトリー Supia Bikutorī, Kiwami Arms): Gaim executes one of two variations of this attack.
- Gaim stabs the Banaspear into the ground, causing multiple banana-shaped projections to encase the enemy.
- Like Baron's Banana Squash, Gaim releases a spear-shaped beam of energy from the Banaspear to thrust at the enemy.
- Burai Fresh Kick (無頼フレッシュキック Burai Furesshu Kikku, Fresh Orange Arms): Gaim executes a powerful energy-filled kick.
- Rider Kick (ライダーキック Raidā Kikku, 1 Arms): Gaim jumps up into the air, and does the very same sort of Rider Kick that Kamen Rider 1 does, with holographic versions of Gaim in Orange Arms and Rider 1 appearing by his side, in a vein similar to Kamen Rider Fourze Fusion States' Rider Fusion Drill Kick.
- Drift Slash (ドリフトスラッシュ Dorifuto Surasshu, Drive Arms): Gaim rides down on a miniature road similar to those the Shift Cars drive along. Upon reaching the enemy, Gaim slashes them with the Handle-Ken and then a wheel is shown to strike the enemy just after Gaim slashes.
- Cavaliend (キャバリエンド Kyabariendo, Banana Arms): Baron gives a very powerful kick in the shape of a banana.
- Spear Victory (スピアビクトリー Supia Bikutorī, Banana Arms): Baron releases a spear-shaped beam of energy from the Banaspear to thrust at the enemy.
- Punish Mash (パニッシュマッシュ Panisshu Masshu, Mango Arms): This Squash function finisher has 2 variations.
- Ryugen Kyaku (龍玄脚 lit. "Dragon Mystery Kick", Budou Arms): Ryugen jumps into the air while purple energy surrounds his right foot that releases grape-shaped energy as he strikes the target with a powerful kick.
- Dragon Shot (ドラゴンショット Doragon Shotto, Budou Arms): Ryugen pulls the hammer once, making violet-hued energy shaped after grapes expel from the sides of the Budou Ryuhou, with golden Asian lung energy coils circling the barrel. The energy balls then move to the muzzle of the gun, pooling into one big sphere. Once the charge is complete, seconds before the trigger is pulled, the ball takes the form of an Asian lung's head, and shots are fired at high speeds, with each shot taking the form of a flying Asian lung.
- Melon Musou Zan (メロン無双斬 Meron Musō Zan, lit. "Melon Unrivaled Slash", Melon Arms): Zangetsu charges the Musou Saber with melon-shaped energy before slashing the enemy.
- Melou Blast (メロウブラスト Merou Burasuto, Melon Arms): Zangetsu throws his Melon Defender charged with maskmelon-shaped energy at the enemy before slashing them with the Musou Saber.
- Donkachi Giant Rotation (ドンカチ大回転 Donkachi Dai Kaiten, Donguri Arms): Gridon spins at high speeds with the Donkachi held out. The spinning forms an acorn projection before Gridon knocks the opponent with a high-velocity hammer slam.
- Kage Nui Tsuki (影縫い突き lit."Shadow Sewing Stab", Matsubokkuri Arms): Kurokage jumps and charges with his Kagematsu, forming a giant energy pinecone on the tip to stab the opponent with.
- Durian Danger (ドリアンデンジャー Dorian Denjā, Durian Arms): Bravo emits a wave of energy from the comb on his helmet, then swings his head around to slam the energy into his target.
- This finisher has a variation in the form of a technique called Durian Shoot (ドリアンシュート Dorian Shūto), where Bravo would jump into the air, make his Durian Armor fold into its Armor Part form at the peak of the jump, then fire an energy version of it at the target.
- Unnamed Rider Kick (Kurumi Arms): Knuckle jumps into the air while golden energy surrounds his right foot that releases walnut-shaped energy as he strikes the target with a powerful front kick.
- Apple Bullets (リンゴ弾 Ringo Dan, Darkness Arms): Jam summons up to 15 energy apples, then slashes an energized Dark Daidaimaru Naginata Mode to send them flying so as to bombard the enemy.
- Decade Slash (ディケイドスラッシュ Dikeido Surasshu, Decade Arms): Fifteen uses Ride Booker Sowrd mode unleashed a series of slashes against his opponents amplified by self-replication (Attack Ride: Illusion) and multiple slash abillity (Attack Ride: Slash).
- Kibojitsu Rekkadan (鬼棒術・烈火弾 Kiboujitsu Rekkadan, lit. "Demon Stick Arts: Flaming Bullets, Decade Arms): Fifteen manifested Ongekibou Rekka while in Decade Arms, flying several purple fire bullets in counter of Kamen Rider Decade's Decade Hibiki form.
Sengoku Driver + Genesis Core
- Burai Kick (無頼キック Burai Kikku, Gaim (Jimber Lemon Arms)): Gaim floats into the air and spins around. Afterwards, he uses the Sonic Arrow, powered by the Orange Lockseed, to create an alternating row of lemon slices and orange slices, which appear in a line in front of the target. Gaim, powered by the Lemon Energy Lockseed, then initiates a powerful kick by leaping through the line of slices and passing through each one before he hits the target.
- Unnamed Rider Punch (Knuckle Jimber Marron Arms): Knuckle jumps up and fires the Marron Bombers' spikes at the enemy, shedding off their shells before landing two fiery punches at once.
Sengoku Driver + Sonic Arrow
- Unnamed Rider Shooting (Gaim Jimber Lemon Arms): Gaim locks the Lemon Energy Lockseed into the Sonic Arrow and pulls the Sonic Arrow back to its fullest width. All the energy then pools into the arrowhead of the Sonic Arrow, making an alternating row of orange slices and lemon slices appear to form a line in front of the target. Once the charge is done, he lets go, sending a bolt of great power, fueled by the power of both the Orange Lockseed and Lemon Energy Lockseed to pass through the line of slices, slamming into the target. Alternatively, if the target is within a close-quarters radius, the alternating row of slices will not appear.
When the Seaboll Compressor is pushed in one time, the Squash function is actived. It can either power up a Rider's Sonic Arrow for a Rider Slash or trigger an alternate finishing attack.
- Mujin Kick (無刃キック Mujin Kikku, lit. "No-blade Kick", Melon Energy Arms): Zangetsu Shin fuels all the energy from the Melon Energy Lockseed to its maximum potential before he jumps up and hits the target with his kick.
- Unnamed Rider Slash (Melon Energy Arms): Zangetsu Shin fuels all the energy from the Melon Energy Lockseed into his body, which is then converted into his Sonic Arrow before he slashes the target.
- Unnamed finisher (Lemon Energy Arms): Duke fuels all the energy from the Lemon Energy Lockseed into his body, which is then converted into multiple illusions of himself that surround the target before he executes his Sonic Arrow's standard Lemon Energy-like finishing attack.
- Unnamed Rider Slash (Dragon Energy Arms): Duke fuels all the energy from the Dragon Fruits Energy Lockseed into his body, which is then converted into Sonic Arrow, before he executes Pitaya-shaped energy slash attack.
- Unnamed Rider Slash (Peach Energy Arms): Marika fuels all the energy from the Peach Energy Lockseed into her body, which is then converted into her Sonic Arrow before she slashes the target.
- Unnamed Rider Slash (Lemon Energy Arms): Baron fuels all the energy from the Lemon Energy Lockseed into his body, which is then converted into his Sonic Arrow before he slashes the target. This finisher has two variations: A 360 degree circle slash for multiple targets and a straight slash for a single target.