|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider V3.|
Sudden Death! V3 Mach Kick!! (必殺！V3マッハキック！！ Hissatsu! Buisurī Mahha Kikku!!) is the fortieth episode of Kamen Rider V3. It features V3's final showdown with Archbishop Tsubasa, who assumes his monster form, Zombie Bat. It also introduces Archbishop Wing's successor, Marshal Armor.
Destron mutant Deadman-Bat, employing a virus called the Himalayan Devil, turns the residents of apartment complexes in all the major cities into vampire slaves. When Rider Scout Kiyoshi discovers his older brother is one of the victims, he and Shigeru are attacked by the mutant. V3 challenges Deadman-Bat, but is tossed from the air and Kiyoshi is injured. Can V3 develop a new technique in order to defeat the true form of Archbishop Wing?
to be added
to be added
- This episode aired on NET alongside episode 27 of Kikaider 01, Hot Contest of the Secluded Region!! Zadam's Infernal Trap.
- This episode has some similiarities with the original series episode, Deathmatch! Anteater Demon Arigabari:
- The brother is infected by a virus from the kaijin and only eats insects.
- The Rider is defeated by the kaijin the first time during the night.
- The boy who admires the Rider receives Pysychological trauma and is in critical condition.
- Tachibana Tōbei slaps the Rider.
- The Rider training in order to defeat the kaijin.
- The Kaijin defeated by the Rider'a new Attack.
- The Rider tells the boy, he defeated the kaijin using his new attack.
- Kamen Rider V3 Volume 7 features episodes 37-42.
- The complete Kamen Rider V3 series was released in a boxset by Hawaii's Generation Kikaida, with English subtitles provided by JN Productions.