|"Wait, this Shift Car is not yet complete!" |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Taddle Quest is an RPG game with plenty of swords and magic. Its boss is the evil wizard Aranbura.
It was envisioned by Kuroto Dan by 2000 , and was later made into a Genm Corp. release with a Gashat made from it.
- Kamen Rider Brave
- Level 1 (Ex-Aid Episodes 2-4, "Tricks": Virtual Operations (Brave), Ex-Aid 5-7, 9, 10, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm (Legend Gamer Stage, Ex-Aid 11, 13, 15, 16, 44)
- Level 2
- Normal (Ex-Aid Episodes 2-4, "Tricks": Virtual Operations (Brave), Ex-Aid 5-10, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm (Legend Gamer Stage, Final Legend Stage), Ex-Aid 11-13, 15, 16, 19, Brave: ~Let's Survive! Revival of the Beast Rider Squad!~, Ex-Aid 20, 22-23, Chou Super Hero Taisen, Gorider Episode 2, "Tricks": Kamen Rider Lazer, Ex-Aid 25-29, 32-34, 37-38, 45, True Ending, Heisei Generations FINAL: Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Rider, Ex-Aid Trilogy: Another Ending (Brave & Snipe))
- Prototype (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Kamen Rider Brave
- Level 3
- Level ?
- Level 4
- Level 5
- Level 50
- Fantasy Gamer (Ex-Aid Episodes 19, 20, 22, Chou Super Hero Taisen, Kamen Sentai Gorider Episode 3, Ex-Aid 29, 30 (offscreen), 32-34, 36, True Ending)
- Level 100
- Legacy Gamer (Ex-Aid Episodes 37, 38, 40-41, 43-45, True Ending, Heisei Generations FINAL: Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Rider, Ex-Aid Trilogy: Another Ending (Brave & Snipe))
- Level 0
Aranbura Bugster is a malicious Bugster who takes his likeness from the wizard Aranbura, having been created from the data of Taddle Quest.
Taddle Quest Gashat
When activated, the Gashat reformats the battlefield into a Game Area, and spawns multiple treasure chests around the area. These boxes can be opened to get Energy Items. The area once spawned a powerful sword sealed in a rock, which was then taken by Brave to replace his broken sword.
Taddle Quest became Brave's primary transformation Gashat, capable of accessing Levels 1 and 2. Eventually taken by Genm after defeating Brave, it was copied and upgraded into Taddle Fantasy for the Gashat Gear Dual β, which was taken by Hiiro. Brave retrieved Taddle Quest after Genm tried to use it to counterattack his Level 50 Fantasy Gamer form.
Proto Taddle Quest Gashat
to be added
- Taddle Quest is based on famous RPGs such as the Souls, Warcraft, Dragon Quest and Valkyrie Crusade series. The font and art style of the logo especially resembles that of the Final Fantasy games, while the game title is named after Dragon Quest.
- There are also the concepts of The Legend of Zelda.
- The "Taddle" portion in the name is a play on the Japanese word Tadoru (辿る), which means "to follow" (as in "follow a road").