|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Kiva.|
Takato Shiramine (白峰 天斗 Shiramine Takato) is Kamen Rider Rey (仮面ライダーレイ Kamen Raidā Rei, Masked Rider Rey), the secondary antagonist of Kamen Rider Kiva: King of the Castle in the Demon World.
He is an aloof loner of the 3WA (World Wide Wing Association) (３ＷＡ（ワールド・ワイド・ウィング・アソシエーション） Wārudo Waido Wingu Asoshiēshon) and also Nago's rival. The 3WA researched the Demon Races, and developed the Rey System from researching Kiva. But as normal humans can't use it as it also kills the user itself, Shiramine had himself baptized into serving the Legendorgas in order to use the system.
Appearances in other media
Kamen Rider Rey
- ―Rey Kivat's transformation announcement[src]
- Rider height: 205 cm.
- Rider weight: 87 kg.
- Punching power: 17 t.
- Kicking power: 8 t.
- Maximum jump height: 30 m.
- Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 5 sec.
With the assistance of Rey Kivat (レイキバット Rei Kibatto), an intelligent computer created by the 3WA, he can transform into Rey and is armed with the Gigantic Claw are unleashed with the Key Fuestle (キーフエッスル Kī Fuessuru).
With the Gigantic Claw, he can perform the Blizzard Claw Execution (ブリザードクロー・エクスキュージョン Burizādo Kurō Ekusukyūjon) with the destructive power of 28 t.. The Blowning Shoulders (ブロウニングショルダー Burōningu Shorudā) are with the grip of 9 t., and the claw can be utilized as a spear.
- Kamen Ride: Rey: A Rider Card containing the power of Kamen Rider Rey. Used by Diend to summon Kamen Rider Rey. First used in the World of Faiz to battle Lucky Clover.
Behind the scenes
- Rey's name comes from a Japanese word for "cold" (冷 rei).
- In the manga of King of the Castle in the Demon World, Rey had been seen as a hero along with Kiva and IXA.