|This article is about a/an group in Kamen Rider Gaim.|
The Team Gaim (チーム鎧武 Chīmu Gaimu) is a street dance group which Kouta Kazuraba belongs to, where he is known as the 2nd best dancer. They are long-standing rivals of Team Baron and later become former rivals as all the Beat Riders put aside their differences to dance together in their own choosing and liking. They are identified by their Happi-themed modern outfits and logo, later they are united together with all of the other Beat Rider teams, including Team Baron and Team Invitto. Their meeting location is in a small garage, in which was later used as one of the safe base along with Drupers during Helheim Invasion. 3 months after Helheim left Earth, Team Gaim along with teams Baron, Invitto Raid Wild and other are uniting as a dance group into one.
They're always seen dancing to a special dance instrumental of TEPPEN STAR.
- Chucky - The top-level dancer, Team Gaim's acting leader post-Helheim.
- Rica - The easy-going and not-so-good dancer.
- Rat - The team's mood maker.
- Three unnamed members
- Yuya Sumii - Team Gaim's deceased leader. Turned into Byakko Inves and unknowingly killed by Gaim.
- Kouta Kazuraba - Kamen Rider Gaim, left the team to fight against the Yggdrasil Corporation.
- Mai Takatsukasa - Team Gaim's leader replacing Yuya, left after she became the Woman of the Beginning. Soccer team manager in the alternate reality
- Mitsuzane Kureshima - Kamen Rider Ryugen, Team Gaim's assistant leader, later betrayed Team Gaim and left during Helheim invasion.
- Team Gaim was the first Beat Rider Team to have two Armored Riders on the same team with Gaim and Ryugen. This is followed by Team Baron with Baron and Knuckle, though Gaim remains the only team with two Armored Riders at the same time as Baron retired from his eponymous team before giving Knuckle his belt. This would later mean that Team Gaim now has only one Armored Rider left as Mitsuzane betrayed his Team, until Kouta became the Man of the Beginning, thus leaving Team Gaim without a leader until Mitsuzane's redeemingly returned by the offer of the Beat Riders to him.