|This article is about a/an villain in Kamen Rider Decade.|
|Series:||Kamen Rider Decade|
|Homeworld:||Earth (World of Amazon)|
|First Appearance:||Amazon, Friend|
|Last Appearance:||Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai|
|Number of Episode|
|2 (Decade) |
Full list of appearances
Ten-Faced Demon Llumu Qhimil (十面鬼ユム・キミル Jūmenki Yumu Kimiru) is the leader of Geddon and Dai-Shocker's designated ruler of World of Amazon, developing the mindset that Kamen Riders are the enemies of the human race, rather than Geddon.
World of Amazon
He has the GaGa Armlet and seeks Amazon's GiGi Armlet to gain their full power and use the unlimited ancient Inca powers to complete his master plan of converting humans into monsters. He normally resembles a torso attached to a large boulder, but he can also assume a humanoid form adorned with the faces of the ten Heisei Kamen Riders from which he can access their powers and counter any of the ten Heisei Kamen Riders attacks. Though he gains the GiGi Armlet, he loses both it and the GaGa Armlet to the Kamen Riders with Decade Complete Form weakening him with Faiz Blaster Form before Amazon destroys him with the Super Dai Setsudan.
Let's Go Kamen Riders
Due to a change in history caused by Ankh leaving a O-Medal behind in the year 1971, Shocker achieved its goal of world dominion with the Shocker Greeed and new members from various other groups gathered around Shocker. Llumu Qhimil, Geddon's representative, was one of the many villains who were part of Shocker's alliance.
Super Hero Taisen
Llumu Qhimil was revived as part of Dai-Shocker in the "super hero taisen" incident which saw them clash with Dai-Zangyack under Tsukasa Kadoya then joining forces with them under Doktor G and facing off against the combined forces of the Kamen Riders and Super Sentai. He is seen fighting Gosei Red when Decade attacks the Goseigers.
Kamen Rider Taisen
Llumu Qhimil was resurrected as part of the revived Badan Empire.
All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation
Ten-Faced Demon Llumu Qhimill appears as a monster in the video game All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation.
- Height: 300 cm→210 cm
- Weight: 320 kg→95 kg
- Rider Return
- Drawing the power of the faces of the ten Heisei Riders which adorn his body, Llumu Qhimil can initiate a Return (返し Gaeshi) attack to repel them in combat by replicating their attack and using it against them.
- Kuuga Return (クウガ返し Kūga Gaeshi): Used against Kuuga (Onodera), countering his Mighty Kick.
- Agito Return (アギト返し Agito Gaeshi)
- Ryuki Return (龍騎返し Ryuki Gaeshi)
- Faiz Return (ファイズ返し Faizu Gaeshi): Used against Decade (Kamen Ride: Faiz), replicating the power of the Faiz Edge to counter Decade's Ride Booker.
- Blade Return (ブレイド返し Bureido Gaeshi)
- Hibiki Return (ヒビキ返し Hibiki Gaeshi)
- Kabuto Return (カブト返し Kabuto Gaeshi)
- Den-O Return (電王返し Den'ō Gaeshi)
- Kiva Return (キバ返し Kiba Gaeshi)
- Decade Return (ディケイド返し Dikeido Gaeshi): Used against Decade, countering his Final Attack Ride Dimension Kick.
- Monster Transformation
- When he possesses both the GiGi and GaGa Armlets, Llumu Qhimil can draw supreme power from the ancient Inca civilization, allowing him to induce transformation into monsters in humans without the need of cyborg modification by Dai-Shocker scientists. Performing this on the leader of his police force, it transformed him into the Makamou Yobuko.
- Anti Gravity Sphere
Used as his flying transport.
Behind the scenes
Llumu Qhimil is voiced by Hideo Ishikawa (石川 英郎 Ishikawa Hideo).
- Kamen Rider Decade Episode 28: Amazon, Friend
- Kamen Rider Decade Episode 29: The Strong, Naked, Strong Guy
- OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders
- Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
- Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai