|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Decade.|
|The Biting King's Qualifications|
|Kamen Rider Decade, Episode 5|
|Tribute to Kamen Rider Kiva|
|Air date February 22, 2009|
|Written by Shō Aikawa|
Second Movement ♬ Prince Kiva
Battle Trial: Ryuki World
Tsukasa must help a dethroned Wataru to reclaim his place as ruler of the Fangire Demon Race from the Beetle Fangire, or humanity will be wiped out from the insatiable Fangire.
As Tsukasa is fighting against Kaixa in another dimension, the Beetle Fangire defeats Wataru and becomes the new Fangire king, claiming Kivat. After the new King dissolves the truce, Yuusuke arrives to protect Wataru before the boy runs off. After Yuusuke expresses his reasons for helping the dethroned boy, Wataru takes refuge in the Hikari Studio. After being caught up on current events, Tsukasa makes his way to Castle Doran to save Yuusuke as the Beetle Fangire absorbs the Arms Monsters into himself. After destroying the Swallowtail Fangire, Decade encounters the Beetle Fangire, who assumes Kiva's DoGaBaKi Form. When their fight makes its way to Yuusuke and Wataru, the boy finds his courage to overcome his Fangire impulses and declares himself the King once more. He takes back the Kiva power and helps Decade battle the Beetle Fangire, mortally wounding him with a Darkness Moon Break/Dimension Kick combo. Later, Tsukasa pays a final visit to the Kurenai manor to play a final song for the dying Beetle Fangire, whom he knew was the man he met earlier and is Wataru's father. Soon after, as Yuusuke moves into the Hikari Studio with Kiva-la sneaking in, the group prepares to enter yet another world.
- Tsukasa Kadoya (門矢士 Kadoya Tsukasa?): Masahiro Inoue (井上正大 Inoue Masahiro?)
- Yuusuke Onodera (小野寺 ユウスケ Onodera Yūsuke?): Ryouta Murai (村井 良大 Murai Ryōta?)
- Natsumi Hikari (光 夏海 Hikari Natsumi?): Kanna Mori (森 カンナ Mori Kanna?)
- Eijiro Hikari (光 栄次郎 Hikari Eijirō?): Renji Ishibashi (石橋 蓮司 Ishibashi Renji?)
- Narutaki (鳴滝?): Tatsuhito Okuda (奥田 達士 Okuda Tatsuhito?)
- Kivala (キバーラ Kibāra??): Miyuki Sawashiro (沢城 みゆき Sawashiro Miyuki?)
- Decadriver Voice (ディケイドライバー音声 Dikeidoraibā Onsei?): Mark Okita (マーク・大喜多 Māku Ōkita?)
- Narration (ナレーション Narēshon?): Eiichiro Suzuki (鈴木 英一郎 Suzuki Eiichirō?)
- Wataru (ワタル Wataru?): Arashi Fukasawa (深澤 嵐 Fukasawa Arashi?)
- Kivat-bat the 3rd (キバットバットⅢ世 Kibattobatto Sansei?): Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu?)
- Beetle Fangire (ビートルファンガイア Bītoru Fangaia?): Mansaku Ikeuchi (いけうち まんさく Ikeuchi Mansaku?)
- Masato Kusaka (草加 雅人 Kusaka Masato?): Kohei Murakami (村上 幸平 Murakami Kōhei?)
- Decade - None
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Samurai Sentai Shinkenger episode 2, The Stylish Combination.
- Because of the Beetle Fangire, this version of Kiva has lost 1/3 of his overall power with the loss of the Arms Monsters.
to be added